Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Here is your humor

I once went to a urologist because I had an infection that needed antibiotics. "Here," the doctor said, "piss in this cup." I looked around. "What, in this room?" I asked feeling a bit shy. "Yeah, don't worry," he said as he was rifling through a drawer looking for something, "I've seen more dick than Liberace."
….
I don't really see what the fun in watching drag racing is. Sure, it's funny to watch grown men run down the street in high heels and a dress, but other than that, it's boring
….
I disagree with my psychiatrist's assertion that I'm depressed because I have a serotonin imbalance. I'm pretty sure the real reason is: Life sucks.
….
Gracie Allen's Classic Recipe for Roast Beef
1 large Roast of beef
1 small Roast of beef
Take the two roasts and put them in the oven.
When the little one burns, the big one is done.
….
I was having trouble with my computer. So I called Harold, the computer guy, to come over. Harold clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem. He gave me a bill for a minimum service call. As he was walking away, I called after him, "So, what was wrong?" He replied, "It was an ID ten T error." I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, "An ID ten T error? What's that . in case I need to fix it again?" Harold grinned...."Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?" "No," I replied. "Write it down," he said, "and I think you'll figure it out."
So I wrote down. I D 1 0 T
I used to like Harold
….
Dear diary: Rick’s pet drunk, his wife, got her yearly pot of gold from the state of Alaska and bought them a new computer so he gave mine back to me. I don’t need three computers here but I know a young lady that needs one to do her college homework on so I will give it to her.
….
I have nothing else to say to the idiot monkeys on this planet that think no one should be judgmental….. Except of course, themselves. It’s clear that the key to good mental health is to just avoid them while they kill each other and destroy the planet with their needs and greeds and travels until it can’t support them anymore. The sooner they kill themselves off the sooner I can have some peace and quite.
….
Do not. I repeat, do not. Go to my other blog if you are easily offended. BBC

6 comments:

BBC said...

Anyone that thinks George Bush can be imprisoned is just plain nuts. That has never happened to a preznut and I don't see it happening now. It's just a waste of time trying to do it.

Just stay on him to restrict what he does and put up with him until 08 when you get your next big nut in office.

Kirsten N. Namskau said...

Don't worry. I'm sure whoever try to make any complains, very fast comes in an accident and die or get a lethal illness...But who cares and who put the connection between a complain and an accident or illness???

The Future Was Yesterday said...

All us Monkeys are born equal. Then some learn to swing from tree to tree better than others.

The perfect Religious war: Muslims, Evangelicals, and Jehovah Witnesses. Give those boys some foreign aid 'till there's one left standing - then shoot that bastard before he has a chance to procreate!!

Anonymous said...

ok this is a bit better...the jokes are at least...and what about this other blog...you should put a link to it on your sidebar...

Marie's Two Cents said...

Just in case your readers dont know what kind of a Lunatic you really are I will show them the crap you leave on other people's blogs that surely dont ask for this nonsense from and old friggen Geezer!

BBC,

Fuck Jews, fuck Christians. You are all crazy. Get off my planet you stupid monkeys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Screw you, you crusty old pathetic fool!

I dont even think Viagra would help you at this point. But if you ever do decide to use it I hope you get an erection that last's for day's, have to go to the hospital, where they will insist you have no more use for that shriveled up old thing and decide you need to have it removed!

You old friggen geezer!

Marie's Two Cents said...

Shouldn’t you Christians be serving your God properly instead of wasting your time writing long posts here? Go do some good deeds and volunteer work or something. Hell, go do your Christmas shopping, it doesn’t matter that 30 thousand people die of starvation everyday so long as you can have your pretties.

Besides, I’ve already heard it all, so you are saying nothing new to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Funny thing about you dolt's, you believe everyone who visit's a Christian blog is Christian. You made the mistake of believeing I am. Stupidass!

But just because someone believe's in something, you have to go and pick on it and screw it up for them. I bet you tortured and or screwed small animals as a child also. What you left behind at my friend's blog was uncalled for!! And you must go back and apologise for it.

You care about 30,000 people dieing of starvation? You go help them while you still have the time numbnuts!

I'm done with my shopping, so I have all the time in the world now to harass your pathetic ass until you go back and apologise!!!

Payback's a bitch isnt it?