Monday, December 18, 2006

One day

I am the savior, but not necessarily yours. BBC

39 comments:

Marie's Two Cents said...

In case none of your readers are aware of your racist post's I am going to show them an example of what you left over at my friend's blog you old fool!

BBC,

Fuck Jews, fuck Christians. You are all crazy. Get off my planet you stupid monkeys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Screw you, you crusty old pathetic fool!

I dont even think Viagra would help you at this point. But if you ever do decide to use it I hope you get an erction that last's for day's, have to go to the hospital, where they will insist you have no more use for that shriveled up old thing and decide you need to have it removed!

You old friggen geezer!BBC,

Fuck Jews, fuck Christians. You are all crazy. Get off my planet you stupid monkeys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Screw you, you crusty old pathetic fool!

I dont even think Viagra would help you at this point. But if you ever do decide to use it I hope you get an erction that last's for day's, have to go to the hospital, where they will insist you have no more use for that shriveled up old thing and decide you need to have it removed!

You old friggen geezer!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BBC said...

I deleted one comment because it was way to long and just a bunch of Christian gibberish.

BBC said...

Shouldn’t you Christians be serving your God properly instead of wasting your time writing long posts here? Go do some good deeds and volunteer work or something. Hell, go do your Christmas shopping, it doesn’t matter that 30 thousand people die of starvation everyday so long as you can have your pretties.

Besides, I’ve already heard it all, so you are saying nothing new to me.

NewsBlog 5000 said...

Contextually, it seems that BBC merely wants to fuck Jews religiously, not ethnically. Christianity, on this other hand, has no racial component, it is merely a viral marketing campaign.

Sewmouse said...

"Racist" is the new buzzword to call someone when you disagree with their generalizations.

*shrug*

The words only have whatever power YOU allow them to have over you.

I find "Racist" to be stupid, especially since most folks who use it haven't a clue what it means.

none said...

Awww I wanted to read the long winded Christian bullshit...

Like I said before, some people don't get you and they don't even want to try.

Why do they even bother coming to your blog?

Sewmouse said...

Marie, dear?

Repeating yourself ad-nauseum is counter-productive. Those of us who have read BBC's blog for any amount of time are well aware of his personal views on monkeys, Christians, Jews, Moslems and Small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.

Since you seem to have a great deal of hate in your heart for BBC, maybe you should take your Xtian/Jewish/Moslem/Furry AC self off to church and do some praying for forgiveness for your hate.

It's What Jesus Would Do, Snookiedimples.

The Future Was Yesterday said...

My Goodness! WWIII has broke out, and here I am late to the party, with a cup of coffee in one hand, and a roll in the other!!

Viagra, Jews, Christians, Racists, Old Fools.....Lord but that's a handful at 10 in the morning! Screw it. You went playing in the Primate pen, I didn't.

Naughty, Naughty!:)

BBC said...

Future.... That is my job my friend. Hugs.

Laurel Ann has asked for my help, so I’m headed over there today, you yahoos try to be good while I’m gone.

I will delete any long Christian mutterings here, most of the folks here have already been subjected to all that nonsense and have evolved above it. Or are trying to anyway. I’ve been listening to that crap for thousands of years and I’m tired of hearing it. You people are insane and always killing each other, stupid monkeys, enlightened my butt. You’re just plain old brainwashed.

Marie's Two Cents said...

Shouldn’t you Christians be serving your God properly instead of wasting your time writing long posts here? Go do some good deeds and volunteer work or something. Hell, go do your Christmas shopping, it doesn’t matter that 30 thousand people die of starvation everyday so long as you can have your pretties.

Besides, I’ve already heard it all, so you are saying nothing new to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Funny thing about you dolt's, you believe everyone who visit's a Christian blog is Christian. You made the mistake of believeing I am. Stupidass!

But just because someone believe's in something, you have to go and pick on it and screw it up for them. I bet you tortured and or screwed small animals as a child also. What you left behind at my friend's blog was uncalled for!! And you must go back and apologise for it.

You care about 30,000 people dieing of starvation? You go help them while you still have the time numbnuts!

I'm done with my shopping, so I have all the time in the world now to harass your pathetic ass until you go back and apologise!!!

Payback's a bitch isnt it?

Marie's Two Cents said...

Sewmouse,

This doesnt have shit to do with you, just pick up your needle and shut the fuck up.

Sewmouse said...

Marie, you fucking cunt, shut the fuck up yourself.

Go sew your own twat shut - since you seem to be talking out of that skanky hole, you 2-bit chickenshit whore.

Oh, and j_g? You are such a pathetic little psycho - I'm sure you're just using the Marie nick so you can spew your disgusting venom. Everyone knows j_g couldn't possibly have any friends, as fucked up as she is.

BBC, sorry for ranting on your blog - but useless birth-control failures like these two "women" who should have had their mothers ride the rusty coathanger express - tend to cheese me off, just a tad little bit.

NewsBlog 5000 said...

you want to converse and not have to wade through thousands of pages of right wing doctrine then stay off of my blog

True

paris said...

I agree with sewmouse BBC marietwocents talks out the side of her mouth when it comes to christianity. one of the ten comandments tells us to love thy neighbor and she can't understand you let alone understand herself by what she wrote shame on her, BBc love for the lords work is there but he sees the world going to hell marietwocents your not practicing what you preach by attacking BBC as you did but I for one will forgive you and hope you read my message 'LOVE THEY NEIGHBOR" including BBC and if you don't like his opion why come to his blog marietwocents 'double standard' is what you should change your name too....

BBC said...

J_G... I haven't been on your blog for a while you idiot monkey, so what are you doing reading mine? If you love God so much why don't you come over here and have sex with God?

mariestwocents .... I don't know who in the fuck you are, and I don't care. You don't have to visit Gods blog you little idiot monkey, go back to your fucked up Christian blogs and mutter your bullshit. Hugs of course, which is more than I would ever get from you.

BBC said...

Sewmouse... You can rant at those monkeys on my blog all you want hon. It's just brainwashed monkeys, it's not like they are human.

Marie, percentage wise I'm betting that I give a lot more time and money to helping others than you do. So here is the deal.... Fuck off, go support your monkey president and all the killing.

Paris, Hi hon, how is it going? Hugs.

BBC said...

Marie.... One more thing hon, you have never been in a pissing contest with God have you?

Others have been here before you, they know that I will spank your little monkey ass on this blog.

You won't win a pissing contest with me, but if you want to try, go right ahead, we need some entertainment here at Polly's Honky Tonk Saloon and Whorehouse, it's been a little quite lately.

Hugs.

Marie's Two Cents said...

Paris,

I am NOT a Christian. I dont even consider myself to be a religious person. But I have friends that are, and BBC here (look at the copy and paste above^^) decided he was going to take it upon himself to go to my friend's blog and say that crap to her and if he says he wasnt there he's LYING! Why on earth would I even be here and copy and paste what he said to her if it wasnt true?

You guys dont know me and I have no beef with any of you, unless you start mentioning my name.

What your "Friend" here did was wrong and I'm calling him on it!

Marie's Two Cents said...

Sewmouse,

You need to sew your twat shut, it's leaking all over your friend here's blog!

Marie's Two Cents said...

BBC,

Marie, percentage wise I'm betting that I give a lot more time and money to helping others than you do. So here is the deal.... Fuck off, go support your monkey president and all the killing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I dont give a rat's ass! You want to help people you old fool then do it. That's not why I'm here and you know it!

Fucking Pedophile!

Marie's Two Cents said...

BBC,

Marie.... One more thing hon, you have never been in a pissing contest with God have you?

Others have been here before you, they know that I will spank your little monkey ass on this blog.

You won't win a pissing contest with me, but if you want to try, go right ahead, we need some entertainment here at Polly's Honky Tonk Saloon and Whorehouse, it's been a little quite lately.

Hugs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sure I will win a pissing contest with you, you see you dont have anything big enough to hold onto to piss with. Or even piss straight for that matter.

As a matter of fact at your age? You're probably pissing into a bag on your side by now.

Ever try Depends?

Hugs!

Marie's Two Cents said...

BBC,

Why dont you just stay the hell off other people's blogs that dont want you there?

No one want's you anymore.

You're OLD!

Anonymous said...

you're doing a good job bbc. you write, and probably speak, what many have in mind. Many people, such as mel gibson, speak only under supressed sensory perception

i have no problem with jews and christians but IF THEY FUCKEN GO AROUND THE WORLD BRAIN WASHING AND MURDERING PEOPLE IN THEIR ATTEMPT TO CONVERT OTHERS WHO HAVE THEIR OWN IDENTITY, THEY CAN ALL FUCK THEMSELVES YOU FUCKING DIMWITTED PRICKS!

i feel a little better now

Anonymous said...

and how childish are commentators in here to continuously call BBC "OLD". Why don't you call him "MAN" or "Human" as well. they are both valid facts...

p.s. i hate evangelists.

Marie's Two Cents said...

Vinicio,

I am not a child of God as you can tell, but BBC does NOT have the right to go tear up someones blog that DOES happen to believe!

Marie's Two Cents said...

Vinicio,

Why shouldnt I call BBC OLD?

He called me a Monkey!


What goes around comes around. Payback's a Bitch aint it?

Marie's Two Cents said...

BBC,

mariestwocents .... I don't know who in the fuck you are, and I don't care. You don't have to visit Gods blog you little idiot monkey, go back to your fucked up Christian blogs and mutter your bullshit. Hugs of course, which is more than I would ever get from you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are correct! The only thing you would ever get out of me is a swift kick in the ass!

BBC said...

Vinicio..... She is right, I am old. As old as the universe. And this body this time around is also getting old.

Yes hon, I called you a monkey, because you allowed others to as much as brainwash you. Our evolution is not going in the proper direction because of these religions here.

Thousands of years ago we where monkeys, we are still to much like monkeys. If it makes you feel any better, I once was a monkey also.

BTW... Just who's blog did I tear up? And even if I did, I'm God, so I have that right. I have the right to tell these people that they are wrong !!!!!

Besides, I allow others to tear into me here. Insult me all you want. Just don't leave long Christian quotes posts because I will delete them.

Hey hon, how about a hug? I love hugs....Hug.

BBC said...

Marie, I decided to click on your link to see what you are about. It is just a link to a profile and you don't appear to have a blog.

Since May of 2005 you have had 16 people view your profile. In less than a year I've had over 2500 view mine.

You know what hon? You don't exist, in any real way. Just saying. :-)

Hey, I love you, Hugs.

Marie's Two Cents said...

BBC,

I am NOT brainwashed, have you read anything I have written?

You are assuming I am some Christian finatic, I'm not!

When I saw what you posted at JG's, I was like what the fuck?

I dont believe YOU have that right to rip her blog up. If she want's to believe let her!

I just dont think you have the right to go to her blog and tell her what she should or should not believe in. She doesnt come here and tell you what to believe in does she?

And the Jew, Monkey, Christian thing was just appauling.

If you leave her alone I will leave you alone!

Got a deal here?

Marie's Two Cents said...

I dont exist? lol

You have Beta, Obviously it wont take you to my blog!

Marie's Two Cents said...

I'll make it simple for you


http://mariestwocents.blogspot.com

Enter at YOUR own risk lol

BBC said...

Marie.... Ah, assumptions, most of us know what assume means. I'm very busy and read fast, maybe I did miss some interpretation. I'm a monkey in evolution also you know, but at least I know that.

Actually, I seldom visit her blog or leave a comment, and I don't recall I said there during any recent visits.

I do know that a lot of folks think she is a crack pot. But a lot of folks also think I am.

I'll tell you what. God will not visit her blog, or leave comments anymore, if there is a hug in the deal.

Is that a deal? Give me a hug and all is well with us.

Marie's Two Cents said...

I dont know about a hug you're pretty strange!

Marie's Two Cents said...

How about an internet handshake? And that's our deal!!

BBC said...

Nope, a hug or no deal, I'm a hugger and everyone that knows me personally knows that.

Now go out and hug someone. Hug.

Marie's Two Cents said...

Ok I hugged my dog, satisfied now?

You are a real nutball I hope you realize that lol

JLee said...

Hugs BBC! :)