Wednesday, December 20, 2006

You are all tagged

A beautiful young blonde woman boards a plane to LA with a ticket for the coach section. She looks at the seats in coach and then looks ahead to the first class seats. Seeing that the first class seats appear to be much larger and more comfortable, she moves forward to the last empty one. The flight attendant checks her ticket and tells the woman that her seat is in coach. The blonde replies, "I'm young, blonde and beautiful, and I'm going to sit here all the way to LA." Flustered, the flight attendant goes to the cockpit and informs the captain of the blonde problem. The captain goes back and tells the woman that her assigned seat is in coach. Again, the blonde replies, "I'm young, blonde and beautiful, and I'm going to sit here all the way to LA."

The captain doesn't want to cause a commotion, and so returns to the cockpit to discuss the blonde with the co-pilot. The co-pilot says that he has a blonde girlfriend, and that he can take care of the problem. He then goes back and briefly whispers something into the blonde's ear.
She immediately gets up, says, "Thank you so much," hugs the co-pilot, and rushes back to her seat in the coach section. The pilot and flight attendant, who were watching with rapt attention, together ask the co-pilot what he had said to the woman. He replies, "I just told her that the first class section isn't going to LA."
….
You don’t have to do this tag of course. And some of you have mates, so maybe this is just for the single folks, but feel free to offer up what you have.
….
What are the things you would like to be doing on a date, or with a mate?
….
I’m most interested in
Walks.
Talks.
Day trips to the beaches with the camp trailer.
Overnight camping trips.
Boating.
Some dancing.
Live theatre.
Watching romantic comedies.
Doing a little volunteer work together.
Peace activist.
Holding hands.
Hugging.
Sharing a spiritual journey together.

That last one is the hardest part for me to find in a woman, but a relationship can’t happen with me unless we are doing that together. Our paths may be parallel but they have to be together (one path) for us to complete our journey together. It’s the last chapter of any book that may result from all my writings and struggles. A visual and physical attraction for a woman just isn’t enough for me.
….
She won’t be needy and always shopping, and isn’t driven by the need for money, she would have a risque sense of humor, and other interests also, that I might not be involved in, but be okay with and willing to discuss some with her. She would be understanding of my need to get away some and be at one with the cosmos, maybe even overnight. She would understand that my mind is often a universe away and know how to deal with it. She would understand my being at the computer doing research and writing a lot. But she would likely be at her own computer doing her thing also. Things like that. I don’t think she exists, there doesn’t seem to be anymore Helen’s and Laurel Ann’s in this world.
….
A good couple need some common interests to share. I’m not letting any more women try relationships with me that don’t share some of my interests with me. We would just hurt each other and I’m tired of that happening. Like the lady that called me the other day, aside from a physical and visual attraction we really don’t have anything in common, she was disappointed but better now than later when there would be so much more pain and confusion. Women that screw up their relationships with me go away crazy, believe me, I don’t allow them to get away with that. But they do grow a tick in the process, or not, if they don’t, they can just stay stuck in their own unhappy and lonely worlds.
….
[End of that part, but if you want to keep reading]
….
On the other hand, maybe I will write a book about the insane chicks society, I’ve have plenty of experiences with them.
….
You know, people spend too much time looking for answers in books. They should spend more time alone, with the cosmos, like I do. Too many books are written by monkeys and they have a lot of monkey crap in them. I often read a book just to analytically tear it apart. :-)… If you are going to read books, read books that teaches you things, many people don’t have many skills. Even if you are never going to build a house, learn carpentry, either with books or taking a class. Learn some physics, get into science, engineering, things like that. People that just read one book after another just keep driving themselves a little more crazy because they are reading the wrong books. At least read a book teaching you a skill even if you are never going to use it. And read lots of humor.
….
The way I see the cosmos, and my relationship to it, and it’s relationship with me. Sort of a way of communicating with me you might say, is the things I spot on blogs. I see them as being interwoven in a way, and that is for a purpose. It is how the cosmos works for me. Well, that’s the best way I can explain it anyway. And I spend a lot of time with the cosmos, a lot of books are a waste of time in my mind, like I said, it’s just monkeys yapping.
….
So I’m checking blogs that I feel is important for me to check cuz the cosmos has a reason for it and Hammer is talking about hair brained chicks that think they once where Cleopatra or some other famous person from the past. Cruel Virgin is talking about the deaths of prostitutes, and us prostituting ourselves. Kirsten has posted a rather odd story about pearls, but what caught my mind about it was that it had a prediction in it. “It is said . . . That when the world comes to an end .” Nick is saying that we shouldn’t be judging or hurting anyone’s feelings. These posts are all interrelated to me, woven together, like a patchwork quilt. And I’m going to try to make a short summery of them here.
….
Look, forget all the old stories and predictions of the past and looking for them to become true. Screw those old prophets because I am your new one. I don’t care if someone predicted the end of mankind, let me give you a new prediction or prophecy. Humankind has the ability to create the future. To rise above it all, to say that we are able to make things right and create our own future. So say that we will overcome the predictions of older prophets. Forget them, they are of their time, I am of the present. Lets get on with the future. Hugs.
….
Reincarnation was thought up by monkeys, all the books about it was written by monkeys. It isn’t reincarnation, it is being omnipresent, always here. You are not only what Cleopatra was, you are also the lady and child starving to death under a tree, you are part of the living spirit. You are the soul that is being shot in Iraq, or you are just a monkey because monkeys don’t have higher souls. I am the all (we are the all), that lady and child is me, those getting killed in wars is me, and you expect me to like this? If those things bother you, it is because you are of the all also. Hey, you where also……… Jesus, maybe I don’t explain some of it properly, but it will get all sorted out in time.
….
I don’t like to delete comments posted on my blog. You can swear at me and tell me that I’m an idiot, or a motherfucker, I don’t care, I’m bigger than you are, you can’t hurt me with that. I don’t mind if one of my readers jumps in and tells another poster that they are a fucking idiot or bitch or cunt. In fact women especially amuse God, they can say such nasty things to each other. LOL… But I love those that support me. Hugs. Anyway, humankind has to start growing up fast or this beautiful wonderful place, this place where we are in physical form really will go to hell. I’ve said it before, we worry about the future because we are worried about our future, it’s not just about the children and grandchildren, it’s about US !! The living spirit. This is a journey for some of us, while others screw around with their wants, needs, gifts, making themselves happy in foolish ways, and other tom foolery. Not that we don’t do that sometimes, we need to. But it’s a journey, a long long journey.
….
Another reason I don’t like to delete comments is because this is all on the web, not just on my computer. It’s a journey, available to the world. There are those watching this blog that will never make a comment here, but I know they are here. They are building their own compilation of some things that will one day help transform the planet into being a more peaceful and loving place. Stick around, it will just keep getting better, this journey.
….
But, I will delete the long comments from the Christian nut case monkeys that post all their bible crap, like we would read it anyway. They can share all that monkey shit on their blogs, God isn’t interested in their fucked up sadistic bastard God they dreamed up. In fact, God thinks that little monkey is a real stupid little monkey. Ah, geez, I’ll bet I just insulted a Christian. Hugs. Mark Twain wrote hard hitting things bitching about the same things I do, they just have not been published.
….
Vinicio, I just did a quick web search on Astral projection. Hell, I am an Astral Projectionist. And I don’t need anyone telling me how to do it, or meditation. I’ve been doing that for years, and I don’t need so called experts writing monkey crap telling me how to do it. But I like to keep things simple, and call it a retreat, why do people keep making up new words for simple things? You just keep driving the world more crazy. You people read to many of the wrong kind of books. *rolls eyes*
….
WASHINGTON (AP) - President Bush, working to recraft his strategy in Iraq, said Tuesday that he plans to increase the size of the U.S. military so it can fight a long-term war against terrorism. ….. God approves of this move. Those Iraqi monkeys (and other monkeys that have went there) need more American monkeys for targets. Maybe they can kill each other off faster that way. Monkey team one; America. Monkey team two Iraqis. The game is war for power and control, what is the current score? Entertain me. He, he, he.
….
God doesn’t like Christians, Muslims, Jews. Etc, etc, because they are fruitcakes and cause many problems on this planet. God doesn’t like anything but……. God. Which is a spirituality, not an omnipotent entity or being that created all that is. God is too big for a religion, let alone many of them that you people are never going to stop fighting over. I may like the people themselves, but I don’t like their religions and what they do to them. Hugs.
….
But I have questions for you. (And this isn’t just directed at Americans)
How much war protesting did you do this year?
How much money did you send to the World Food Fund?
Why do you keep killing each other?
….
Christians killing Christians, Muslims killing Muslims, both killing each other. You people are insane, no question about it. If you would drop your religions and become spiritual only the world would become a lot more safe and sane.
….
For those making comments that I must be drunk. Yes, I drink, and here is a news alert for you. Jesus was a drunk, Churchill was a drunk, get over it. More drinkers have made important contributions to the world and the improvement of mankind than the non drinkers, so shove it daffney. Hugs.
….
Just spotted in the news. WASHINGTON (AP) - A White House laboring to find a new approach in Iraq said Tuesday it is considering sending more U.S. troops, an option that worries top generals because of its questionable payoff and potential backlash. President Bush said he is ready to boost the overall size of an American military over stretched by its efforts against worldwide terrorism. Blah, blah, and blah. Hey, it’s just a bunch of monkeys fucking around screwing up the world for everyone. Don’t ask me to be patriotic to just one country, that is such an infantile disease, as Einstein said. And it divides peoples and countries. Think about it.
….
People that build large sites with fast connections and then put down those with slow connections to the Internet because they think they are special, are just idiot monkeys. I want to reach everyone on the planet, and many of them have slow connections. Besides, they just keep ranting about the same old things, like the preznut, they just sound like broken records after a while. I’ll keep my blog as simple as I can, thank you.
….
And the nuts that visit my blog and tell me that I am weird, I go look at their blogs and wonder what in the hell they think they are?
….
mariestwocents said...“You care about 30,000 people dieing of starvation? You go help them while you still have the time numbnuts!”……. I do, do you? If you don’t, you are a….. worthless fucking monkey. I’ve donated to charities all my life, and helped others. What are you doing besides spreading your worthless and harmful patriotic propaganda? Worthless, you are worthless. You are not making the world a better place, you are making it a more dangerous place. Read “Einstein on Peace”. Stupid monkey. Oh hell, I did it again, insulted a monkey. Screw it, they are just monkeys. You can try suing me for slander I guess, that is the American way for those that don’t want to grow up.
….
She also said, “I'm done with my shopping, so I have all the time in the world now to harass your pathetic ass until you go back and apologise!!! Payback's a bitch isnt it? ……. Hon, don’t you have spell check? I have no reason to apologize to you. Oh, and have a merry fucking happy pagan Christmas. Not that I would have a problem with that if it wasn’t for the fact that so many people starve to death each day. Go support your war you stupid monkey, keep making the world an ugly place. Oh, and expect your taxes to go up. You wouldn’t make a pimple on Helen’s, Laurel Ann’s, or Sewmouse’s, butt. Hugs.
….
She also said, “Screw you, you crusty old pathetic fool!”. ….. Well, at least I’m not brainwashed, you young pathetic fool. Hugs. Hey, you want to have sex with God? You would have to be able to look into my eyes some, share your cosmic soul with me though, could you do that? Na, only goddess can do that and it isn’t you. Hugs to the little monkey though. But on behalf of all the men on this planet I want to thank you for spending so much time at your computer, and away from them. Just because our ancestors screwed up your brains it isn’t any reason to keep taking it out on them. Hugs.
….
Why do people fuss over the deaths of mountain climbers and such? They made the decision to do something dangerous. So if they got in trouble whose fault is it? I can't feel very sorry for people like that, it’s just monkeys fucking around. I'm more worried about wars and starvation and such. Hugs.
….
Fucking Blog Spot, they are not making word verification easier, but more difficult, what are those idiots trying to prove? That they like to fuck with us?
….
Paul F. … Never have said I wasn’t a monkey. I’m in a monkeys body, using a monkeys brain, at least the best I can, that has nothing to do with my higher mind and spirit though. And why do some people expect God to never be cranky? Hugs.
….
Kirsten…. I leave the quarreling here for a reason, it’s an important part of the documentation of our journey. Why don’t you do some bitching and fussing also, actually, you have, you just try to be mild about it. If you think someone on my blog is an idiot, feel free to tell them so, it can be fun. They need to think about that. I hope that you stick around, but if you don’t, that is your choice. A blog changes in time, takes different paths, transforms, you need to stick around to follow and understand it. I haven’t decided how yet, but things will be changing some after the first of the year. Meanwhile you can do your part and put some sweetness in it to balance out Gods crankiness. That’s what a Goddess is supposed to do. Hugs.
….
Dear diary: Laurel Ann is comfy again, I fixed the car, and the truck. And the wind damage is taken care of. She gave me a twenty-five dollar tip and a hug.
….
Rick sent his commercial sewing machine to Spokane for cleaning, repairs, and adjustments. It looks really nice. I didn’t know that they boiled them in olive oil to clean them. But it still sews like crap, UPS damaged it in shipment by being to rough with it. Poor guy, two weeks behind on his work now.
….
It’s dollar day at the laundromat, the one man crew of Polly’s Honky Tonk Saloon and Whorehouse has to do the laundry and take care of some other chores today.
….
This blog is more for the people that will be reading it in the future than it is for you. You people are not evolved enough to understand much of what I say. A suggestion, if you get tired of doing your blogs, but feel that there is some interesting things in them, don’t delete them, leave them there for the future. As for the member only blogs, it doesn’t matter if they can’t be accessed in the future because there isn’t nothing but a bunch of monkeys messing around in them anyway. Sorry about the long post folks. God just never shuts the fuck up. Hugs…. BBC

16 comments:

BBC said...

Marie.... I’m guessing that you are the president of your local chapter of the Insane Chicks Society. :-)
Hugs

BBC said...

Help the climate?

Sewmouse said...

Have a wonderful day at the Laundrymat, BBC

I'm going to go make me a cup of hot cocoa and then settle down with a nice batch of Payables Invoices.

BBC said...

WASHINGTON (AP) - President Bush says the U.S. needs to increase the size of Army and Marines, and says strategy and tactics in Iraq will change to meet the situation on the ground. Bush also said Wednesday that insurgents in Iraq thwarted U.S. efforts at "establishing security and stability throughout the country" in 2006.

Yeah, right, more monkeys at war games. The women on this planet have to stop their men from fighting each other.

Sewmouse said...

EXCUSE ME???

When have we EVER been able to stop y'all from doing STUPID things?

*grumbles*

BBC said...

LOL.... You have a good point hon. It would take a whole lot of you banded together. Hugs.

NewsBlog 5000 said...

I don't like to hang out with the Insane Chicks Society, but their parade floats are out of this world.

none said...

Good post BBC. This is one I'll have to chew on for a while because it brings up a lot of points.

paris said...

And I drink to, it's okay I don't drive when I do, that's even better and I drink at home mostly well maybe I have a couple when I'm out but it's controlled so I may drive safely trust me....and the advise you gave on having something in common with your partner in life is very good advise I practiced it this last time instead of the best looking or the tallest ot the most popular or who makes the most money...and I won when any of my ex's see me the one on my arm wraps himself around me when he walks by my side he shows his love for me and I carry myself proudly

paris said...

Had togo back and read this blog again BBC WOW LEAVES A LOT OF THINKING FOR ONE PERSON...

Marie's Two Cents said...

BBC,

Wow I get the first mention lol I'm truly honored!

BBC said:
Marie.... I’m guessing that you are the president of your local chapter of the Insane Chicks Society. :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damn How did you guess? Haha and I'm guessing you be late for your AA meeting tonight!

BBC said...

Marie.... I don't do AA hon. Just because I drink doesn't mean I let it get me in trouble.

AA is for those that can't control their lives.

Hey, are you a cute little monkey?

I'll have more to say about your type soon. :-)
Hugs.

Marie's Two Cents said...

Well If I am the first comment you make daily I guess I will have to keep checking in here!

My type? lol

I'll tell you what my "Type" is, I believe in this Country and most of the people in it!

And those that dont like this Country, I'm sure there is a plane leaving every half hour for France!

The Future Was Yesterday said...

AA is for those that can't control their lives.
Adding to your already immense education wouldn't be a bad idea at all.

BBC said...

Future.... I've studied AA, I have friends in AA and talk to them about it. Have though of going to a few meetings, just never find the time.

Many are there because the courts are making them go.

The Future Was Yesterday said...

Re AA: "...just never find the time."
That's fine. If you ever get to the point you do need it, you'll find the time, I assure you. But my earlier comment wasn't to defend AA in any way, or sit in judgment of your drinking habits. They are yours, not mine to judge. You said AA is for "people who can't control their lives", and that is utterly wrong. Alcoholics can control their lives just fine - they just can't control alcohol. Once they remove the offending agent, they do fine. Alcoholism is a disease, not a mental health issue. Like any disease, you need to remove, or control, the causative agent.

I am a firm believer in living and let live, so rock on!!