[Cool, I just spotted a translate tool at The Gods Are Bored site.]
How did I get her tit in a wringer?
Blog land is just like life. You find and make friends and then the next thing you know they are pissed at you. It seems that I have pissed off Hill Country Gal and I don’t have a clue why. The bloggosphere is just like real life isn’t it? One day you are great buddies with someone and the next they hate your guts. And do they give you any sign that is coming? Not always, they just start ignoring you. Then get around to telling you that you are not welcome.
….
Often it is because they misunderstand your brand of humor, or in my case, because I may get a little judgmental and people seldom like that. But human kind will never grow up without some judgement coming at it. Those that don’t want judgement simply don’t want it directed at them so they are always saying that others shouldn’t be judgemental.
….
What ever our misunderstanding is, I’m okay with it. One thing that age has taught me is that friends come and go, few of them are friends anyway, they are really just acquaintances that you have a few things in common with. It’s not like they are going to come and help you change a flat tire in the middle of the night, or help you if you are in a spot. Yup, friends come and go, and it’s okay, there are more friends just around the corner.
….
Humanity is a piece of shit because humanity refuses to grow up. Fuck humanity, we’ll just go with some humor while you fuck yourselves into nonexistence.
….
Two beggars are sitting on a park bench in Mexico City. One is holding a cross and one a Star of David. Both are holding hats to collect contributions. People walk by, lift their noses at the man with the Star of David and drop money in the hat held by the man with the cross. Soon the hat of the man with the cross is filled and the hat of the man with the star of David is empty. A priest watches and then approaches the men. He turns to the man with the Star of David and says: "Young man. Don't you realize that this is a Catholic country? You'll never get any contributions in this country holding a Star of David." The man with the Star of David turns to the man with the cross and says: "Moishe, can you imagine, this guy is trying to tell us how to run our business?"
….
SOBER: The condition in which it is almost impossible to fall in love.
….
Three wise asses are following a star through the desert. The star stops over a little village and begins to shine brightly on a barn behind a small inn. They walk into the barn and find a little baby lying in a
manger. As they approached the manger, one of the wise men walks into a plough and smashes his knee on the handle and in agony yells out "JESUS CHRIST!" A voice came down from above and said "That's a good name, I was going to call him Irving."
….
An airhead suspects her boyfriend of cheating on her, so she goes out and buys a gun. She goes to his apartment unexpectedly, and when she opens the door, she finds him in the arms of a redhead. Well, the blonde is really angry. She opens her purse to take out the gun, and as she does so, she is overcome with grief. She takes the gun and puts it to her head. The boyfriend yells, "No, honey, don't do it!!!" The airhead replies, "Shut up! You're next!"
….
Do you have a terrorist score on file with Homeland Security?
How shit works
I've posted a few pictures on my other blog.
My other blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
"I start each day intent on changing the world and having one hell of a good time - Sometimes this makes planning the day difficult."
I understand that this will piss some people off, but I'm okay with it. Grow the fuck up people.
Hugs
Some times online relationships go tit's up due to an off hand remark that was never intended to be of much consequence. Thin skin and all that. I've taken so much fucking abuse in my life I'm like a duck with everything running off my back. So I'm not normally offended by anything.
Just like the old saying goes fuck em if they can't take a joke...it's all a big joke anyway.
You see it in the right way Hammer. But the journey of mankind sure is a pain in the butt at times. Some folks egos are so screwed up they won't even let me leave comments on their blogs. Don't want anyones opinion that doesn't agree with theirs.
What ever, have a great day. Hugs.
Don't bother about those people, bbc. I have experienced it myself...One word wrong or something I didn't understand and it turned into a nightmare of insultings. Heh...I only leave them alone.
Those body-arts you have on your other blog is awesome...People actually go naked around, only dressed in paint! ? ! ?
By the way...I also took the babel-fish translation thing from you. How cool... Now even more people can read our bloggs
It may just be that your good natured affection toward others is misconstrued.
It's like when I rub up against people in the elevator. They just don't take it the right way.
Perhaps if you would stop sending pictures of your penis to every blogger, and perhaps if you would stop asking if you can molest most female bloggers you meet, oh and perhaps if you would stop blog-trolling then maybe people would like you?
You're a dirty old bag, and I hope you wrot in the mess you've created for yourself.
Dear fake bbc, fuck you ya idiot. I don't send that penis to everyone. And those that do like to flirt, I flirt with them some. And if you don't like it that is just too fucking bad.
How long did it take you to write that comment with one hand while you fondled yourself???
Boy, you sure a stupid fuck, a christian I bet.
Kirsten.. Yes, they do go around naked in their body art at times. But mostly just at events where they can be without getting a bunch of crap from do gooders and christians and other pinheads.
Some people just can't stand for others to have safe harmless fun. It's like me being naked at the hot springs, some people don't like it, too bad.
Everyone would be inaccurate. I have no photos of Billy's penis.
I checked.
I probably get offended a little too easily at times. But I've yet to ban anyone from the comments section of my own blog. Instead, when offended, I usually come up with my own way of saying fuck off, as circumstances require. That work fairly well.
All the same, I don't need a penis pic, thanks...
You want one?
Minus, that's a great way of looking at it. I allow all comments and never delete any, or block anyone. And yes, it is fun to tell them to fuck off isn't it?Offend me? No way, just try.
Go ahead you idiots lurking out there, try to offend me, God. The old timers to this blog know that I will stomp all over your nuts.
Hammer, do I want one? A penis? Not another one my friend, I'm only using the one I have for pissing. LOL
Hugs to all.
"Banned by webmaster. Your comments will not be added."
You got one of these from there too, huh? Mine came out of clear blue as well. Sent an email for an explanation....nada. I use the short version of the Serenity Prayer for situations like this. "Fuck It." And Her. She's one of how many million again.....? The phrase for today is "Easily Replaceable."
Future...Fuck the webmasters and the little people. They just don't understand that this is the web and a part of our evolution. Let them have their fucking bible study groups. We will move on without them. The phrase could also be "future disappointments"
Skippy, thanks for dropping in with your comment. Hugs.
lol BBC I was wondering if that troll was pestering you for a dick snapshot.
Strange folks out there.
Post a Comment