Saturday, December 02, 2006

A mixture of stuff

It was a beautiful day yesterday, it warmed up and there was lots of sun, and a fair amount of snow melted. I didn’t get much done though, took Helen to the bank, went out on the spit for a bit, no wind so couldn’t fly one of my kites. Went to the library, bought some cell phone air time and cat food. Got my phone line off the ground but not properly back in place yet. Yadda, yadda.
….
I went to the Friendship dinner last night because I had heard that they where having lasagna. I just went to eat because I like lasagna, the crew last night was a bit green and a cute blonde asked me if I would stay and help with the dishes. No problem, I have that down pat and can spray and run them though that little dish washer pretty damn fast and make it fun for everyone. A man on the crew came in after eating and was standing there so I asked him his name, he told me. I said (cheerfully of course) “I’m Bill, and I’m bossy, get those dishes in those racks put up so I can use them again.” He went right to work, they all appreciated having someone there that knew what they were doing. She made two to go containers for me to bring home, and drew little hearts on them, sweet. Took a picture of the group that did it but the focus wasn’t good so I’m not going to post it.
….
Then I stopped at Beer Church on the way home and had two beers. I really don’t fit into Beer Church all that well, but one side of me does enjoy it when I’m in the mood. I’m not like most of them, they for the most part don’t get into politics, doing volunteer work, going to peace protests, donating to charities, don’t really care if the rest of the world is going to hell, yadda, yadda, things like that. Football there is big but I ignore it, they know better than to talk football to me. And some people seem to live there, is that a life?
….
Some times I think I must be weird, I know that I'm complex and have many sides. But before we can define weird we have to define normal, has that been done yet?
….
Blogger is being a snit today and I can’t post a picture but you can see it at Yahoo news. Well, I don’t see anything wrong with the label, let’s just say that I support artistic expression.
Yahoo News Beer Label
….
Have you ever had sex with a married person? (No, I don’t expect you to answer) I haven’t even though a few ladies have invited me to. Maybe I should try that, for the sake of research ya know. Hell, I’ve turned down a lot of sex I could have had even though there was no real moral issues involved. Many women just don’t turn my crank, but the ones I though were sexy, maybe I should have had fun with them, it wouldn’t be anyone’s business but ours. Maybe I’m just stupid.
….
Sewmouse emailed me a picture of herself. I think she should post it on her blog so that you can all see what an attractive woman she is. There must be some man in the Chicago area that isn’t a complete idiot and is looking for a woman like her.
….
The psychiatrist was interviewing a first-time patient. "You say you're here," he inquired, "because your family is worried about your taste in socks?" "That's correct," muttered the patient. "I like wool socks." "But that's perfectly normal," replied the doctor. "Many people prefer wool socks to those made from cotton or acrylic. In fact, I myself like wool socks." "You DO?" exclaimed the man. "With oil and vinegar or just a squeeze of lemon?
….
Love, Peace, Hugs. .. BBC

13 comments:

paris said...

I haven't had sex with a married person but I was mmaried and had sex with a single person f that counts, I really didn't cheat on my husband either my marriage had fallen aprt the last 3 years of 13yrs and he perferred to be with his buddies or jion up with playboy magazine in hand if you get the drift....so I wonder from home, I felt like a slave to him only worked took care of the kids and cooked the closet contact I had with him in the last 3yrs was passing a dish at the supper table if he was home, he got to the point we never went no were together not even on holidays so I gave him his freedom by my choice then he didn't want that he decided he wanted to be with me but after 3 yrs I totally lost interest my life had been to lonely too long as the song goes "Lonely Too Long" am I sorry no absolutely not...just sorry for the kids, no matter what they seem to be the ones that get hurt the most but as they grew up and saw things they feel different his fatherly responsibility were also distant almost none he made a commnet once about the children be better than him at anything pretty selfish SOB but maybe that's my opion.

Anonymous said...

love peace hugs back

yes, i've slept with a married man but not woman -- and to set the record straight

he lied and when i found out - he was outta there...

Anonymous said...

Yeah BBC you're stupid alright ;-) But as long as you know that makes it ok.. ;-)

Sex has nothing to do with moral issues.. it's there and it has always been there.. has nothing to do with morals or rationality.. When those two are involved that's when the problems occur...

Santa shouldn't be representing beer.. common... could we keep the legend of the old guy for the cute little kids.. please stick to the plan..

People at beer church..well maybe they are normal, who knows? At least they're having fun and not worrying about anything.. as long as they are not drinking away and there's nothing left for their families..now that's a different story...

Blogger is a real drag today.. but I'm still happy with my little honey bunny... see ya on cbox!

xoxoxoxox

BBC said...

Playboy, I haven't looked at one of those for thirty years. I thought they where sort of tasteful though, and had some good articles in them. But some of those types of mags are just to gross to even consider looking at.

BSB..... It's not always about the kids ya know, you don't even have kids anyway. :-)... As for being stupid, go look in a mirror. :-) I'll explain in an email though.

Az, well, those things happen.

Hugs to all.

BBC said...

Santa wasn't invented by kids, Santa was invented by adults. Santa can be an adult thing also. Everyone should just get over themselves. :-)

I saw momma screwing santa clause underneath the christmas tree last night. He, he, he.

Anonymous said...

Kids, ???
Was I talking about kids? NO!

The Future Was Yesterday said...

But before we can define weird we have to define normal,
Self declared "normal" people scare the bejesus right out of me!

Why must we define normal and weird? Must everything fit in a custom made American Label?

BBC said...

BSB... You said... "could we keep the legend of the old guy for the cute little kids."

I looks to me like you are talking about kids. They can have theirs and we can have ours. And everyone else will just have to get over it.

Hum, somewhere in this mess I have a graphic of Mr. & Mrs. Santa getting it on. I'll look for it. You're not taking the fun away from this kid. Smirk.

Enemy of the Republic said...

I will leave my sex life out, but I make a good lasanga.

Anonymous said...

Keep Santa for the kids.. end of story... you can have something else.. leave Santa alone BBC!

Leandra said...

I cannot even imagine wishing to be considered "normal" given the standards out there today. I consider myself unique. I used to wonder about me, now I like who I am. There are things I'm working on, but that's as it should be because I'm working on things for myself.

That's a nice part about getting older. I must admit that most people my age bore the snot out of me though.

As for the married man thing, yeah I did once. That's a long sappily sad story. The upside is that the guy and I are still friends years later. That counts for something in my book.

BBC said...

Leandra.... Ain't nothing frigging boring about me. I think I'm pretty entertaining and intelligent.

For a frigging under educated country hick. If you don't believe me just ask those college educated city folk. LOL... Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Well I like the new look at least you didn't lose anything.. well except your mind... LOL

Yeah.. yeah.. I'm looking in the freaken mirror.. ;-) xoxoox