Tuesday, December 26, 2006

World Peace & Diversity

Where is my world peace you motherfucking monkeys? Not that anyone reading this blog can do anything about it. There are not enough humans, spiritual beings, and too many monkeys on this planet. I hate this fucking planet, especially this time of year.
….
Well Vinicio.... That graphic I used yesterday was a sculpture about a different place and time. So no fucking whining about no diversity in it. They didn’t know that a lot of others even existed then, let alone Native Americans. And it was about one group of people, they were also surrounded by diversity, and they prosecuted and crucified by them. Sound familiar? Some things will never change, unless we change them, and the answers, like acceptance, may not be what you think. Besides, you live in NYC Lots of diversity there isn’t there? So what do you think of it all? Does it work out all that well?
….
Some times I get tired of hearing about diversity, lets put it in its proper perspective. I don’t want to make anymore babies, but damn it, if you want diversity, diversify. Boy, you take that little brown dick of yours and you stick it in a little white mongrels (and all whites are mongrels) sperm bank, and make us a lighter brown baby of mixed blood. Or stick it in a Japanese, an African or African American, or a Chinese, or an Asian, any other blood will do.
….
And you crazy stupid Muslim men that want your virgins, hop on a plane and go to another country and knock someone there up. Virgins, fuck, only an idiot would want a virgin. They are as worthless as tits on a bore hog. If any virgin wants me it will cost her five hundred dollars. All the men all over this planet, go somewhere else and knock up someone of a different color and race. Or you women do it if you want knocked up.
….
I want to see just shades of brown on this planet. I want bloodlines and religions so diluted that there isn’t any bullshit arguing over any of it anymore. Bloodline pride anymore is just bullshit. Blood pride my ass, why do you people keep forgetting that all of you are from the same original source?
….
Take up my motto boy, “I want to knock up an Asian.” Make me proud of you boy, get out there and do right by me with that little brown dick. In your past there where so many whites in your women that you don’t really know what is there anyway because much of it was not talked about. I did my part, my first born was from a Native American. :-)
….
Kirsten….. The more I read of your old posts, the uglier Egypt seems to me. It appears to be full of soulless people, I mean monkeys. I can see why you are untrusting there. I’ve always been trusting, and yes, it has stabbed me in the back a few times, but it won’t stop me from being that way. And as for your medical stories, it isn’t at all like that here, there appears to be much better health care here based on what you say. And anyone here can get health care. As for what I said on your blog, you need the love of the spirit above the love of the human side of the brain. Usually the human part of the brain gets in the way of that. But it’s the journey you are on, and what you are seeking, the spiritual togetherness of the omnipresence.
….
BTW….What nationality is the last name of Namskau? I entered “last name Namskau” in a Google search and just came up with a lot of hits for your blog. And a few for your book. LOL. I didn’t learn much, and don’t have a lot of time for searching.
Interesting quote I just spotted on your blog, “Maybe it will become my life...maybe it will take my life.” Maybe, but does it really matter if you are omnipresent? Your only objective right now is to try to fix the world so you can have peace in the future anyway.
….
It sounds like the traffic culture in Egypt is very lacking. There are lots of traffic laws here, and for the most part they are obeyed pretty well. Some people take freedom and freewill to far but there really is no such thing as complete freedom and freewill when living around others. I’ve driven in all the states and large cities without much problem. What bothers me most is the big macho pickups and the macho people driving them. If I ran a country they couldn’t manufacture and sell such rigs there, they just appease the monkeys here. But our country is lead by monkeys, so there you go.
….
"In the days before this Christmas Day, the so-called 'Christmas wars' were again in full swing. Should the clerks at Target say 'Happy Holidays' or 'Merry Christmas?' Can Christmas trees be displayed in airports and other public places? Can they have religiously-themed ornaments? Lots of ink and airtime are spent debating these questions. It is actually all very humorous – the battle has long been lost, but to the forces of capitalist consumerism, not secular humanism." - Duane Shank
….
VATICAN CITY - Pope Benedict XVI urged Christians on Wednesday to defend the spirit of Christmas against secular trends during his last general audience before the holiday. He wished the several thousand pilgrims and tourists gathered in a Vatican auditorium decorated with Christmas trees a "Happy Christmas" in seven languages and told them that "false prophets continue to offer cheap salvation which ends up in deep delusions."……. The pope is an idiot monkey, a false prophet. He, he, he.
….
But if you adopt the Christians mentality toward God and Jesus you don’t have to act and do as Jesus or God would do. And somehow be forgiven. Idiot monkeys.
….
Pope Offers Christmas Prayers for Peace….. Pray for peace my butt. Pray in one hand and crap in the other and see which one gets full the fastest. Demand peace dammit, demand it. Where is my peace you fucking monkeys? I’m still writing about my retreat.
….
Lets see, I said I would put my serious stuff on my other blog, and just amuse the monkeys on this one. I’ll get back to that soon, but for now there is no new post there. … BBC

10 comments:

BBC said...

BAGHDAD, Iraq - At least 36 Iraqis died Tuesday in bombings, officials said, including a coordinated strike that killed 25 in western Baghdad. Separately, the deaths of six U.S. soldiers pushed the American toll beyond the number of victims in the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

It doesn't matter, it's just American and Iraqi monkeys fucking around. Real humans don't war with each other. Death to the monkeys, he, he, he.

none said...

I watched V for vendetta last night. I bought it for my wife. I hate movies overall but this one touches on some deep subjects kind of like you do.


Evil is getting too much attention and it people imitate what they see. Ignorance is rampant, fear and religious extremisim seem to be exploding out of control.

What the hell? Its depressing.

Has there ever been peace on this planet? In any century? Decade?

Maybe news coverage is too good and we are seeing the same violence monkey man has been perpetrating since they first picked up a rock and bashed someones head.

BBC said...

Hammer.... I prefer to watch romantic comedies. But at times I let the cosmos decide for me what to watch.

Sure there has never been peace, but it's something to keep shooting for. Evolution should go that way, to a higher spiritual plain, but that doesn't mean it will.

Meanwhile, it makes me kind of cranky. I need Mrs. God to balance me out but she must be confused and is out shopping. Or something, has been too brainwashed by the monkeys I suppose.

I don't expect some of the things I say to be understood for another hundred years, but I've said that before.

Only the truly omnipresent understand what I'm trying to say about some things. Sigh.

none said...

Evolution is too damn slow, stalled or on vacation it seems.

Doesn't look like this generation is giving the gift of peace. Too bad I won't be coming back to this planet to find out.

Kirsten N. Namskau said...

Billy, it difficult to explain what happened with my soul-mate. Go to my profile and send me a letter with your address, and I will send you a copy of my book. I have written about it in the book.

Enemy of the Republic said...

Mrs. God--she does exist.

BBC said...

Enemy.... I sure hope so, without her God is just a waste of time. And just what in the heck makes you the enemy?

Anonymous said...

I couldn't help but wonder what spiritual journeys and experiences you are talking about. I would like to talk to you about it, privately, not through this medium.

You speak as though you have been through this and have answers, maybe i can learn something or not, but is there a contact address or something through which we can communicate more effectively.

laters...

oh, and the answer to your question:
I really don't care for diversity. A homogenous kinsmen of NDNs will suit the world just fine. But here is what i've observed in NYC:

Blacks: disrespectful, lazy criminals, TOO concerned in the physical.

Asians: hardworking and academically superior

Whites: materialistic and overtly sensitive and emotional.

Hispanics: see Blacks, minus the lazy part.

Natives: N/A

Kirsten N. Namskau said...

Bill, I will in my next book reveal the meaning of the name "Namskau" - from where it comes and how it emerged.
Hopefully the book will be on the marked late summer 2007.

Marie's Two Cents said...

Gee you're a real "Glass Half Empty" kind of guy arent you LOL