Yup, I know it is ugly, but you should see the inside, it is even more ugly inside. But I need a new retreat now that I don’t have my big boat anymore, and it needed someone to love it before it got ripped apart and hauled off to a landfill.….
When his life was ruined, his family killed, his farm destroyed, Job knelt down on the ground and yelled up to the heavens, "Why, God? Why me?" and the thundering voice of God answered, "There's just something about you that pisses me off."
….
In a tiny village lived an old maid. In spite of her advanced age she was still a virgin. She was very proud of it. She knew her last days were getting closer, so she told the local undertaker that she wanted the following inscription on her tombstone:
"Born as a virgin, lived as a virgin, died as a virgin."
Not long after, the old maid died peacefully, and the undertaker told his men what the lady had said. The men went to carve it in, but as the lazy no-goods they were, they thought the inscription to be unnecessarily long. So they simply wrote: "Returned unopened."
….
Two Jewish businessmen meet in the street. "Oy, Abraham, I'm sorry to hear about that fire at your warehouse." "Ssh!" hisses the other, "It's not till next week."
….
Three Irishmen, Paddy, Sean and Shamus, were stumbling home from the pub late one night and found themselves on the road which led past the old graveyard. "Come have a look over here," says Paddy, "it's Michael O'Grady's grave, God bless his soul. He lived to the ripe old age of 87." "That's nothing", says Sean, "here's one named Patrick O'Tool, it says here that he was 95 when he died." Just then, Shamus yells out, "Good God, here's a fella that got to be 145 years old!"
"What was his name?" asks Paddy. Shamus stumbles around a bit, awkwardly lights a match to see what else is written on the stone marker, and exclaims, "Miles, from Dublin."
….
When I was married 25 years, I took a look at my wife one day and said, "Honey, 25 years ago we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 25-year-old blonde. "Now we have a nice house, nice car, big bed and plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 50-year-old woman. It seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things." My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 25-year-old blonde, and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black and white TV."
….
Marie….. I haven’t drank Jack and Jose for a great many years, since my twenties. Not since I got tired of waking up with women like you. :-)…. BTW, has anyone ever bothered to tell you that you are a frigging idiot? It figures that the only comment on my other cranky blog post would be from an insane chick. Hugs though.
….
Dear diary: I went back to the hardware store yesterday and bought four more of the double pane windows they have on sale, I now have enough to replace all the windows in the camp trailer. I’m going to insulate it very well so that it is nice and warm inside.
Rick got his new commercial sewing machine and is happy to be back to work catching up. I went over yesterday and showed him how to use his new digital camera some. I worked a bit on modifying the stove that I’m putting in the shop. I also got two eight-foot long pallets (free) from the trucking company for a project I have in mind.
My other blog

19 comments:
l_b.... You can't frigging read can you? I told you that I would delete your long Christian bullshit. You are wasting your time even posting them here. Stupid monkey.
Good comic today, note the manufactured product statement. But what you see isn't always what you get.
Sinfest
The camper won't be ugly when I'm done with it. It may not be beautiful in some peoples eyes, but it won't be ugly.
And it will be warm and comfy, a place where I can enjoy a day at the beach watching a storm if it happens to be storming.
Florence Nightingale
Her friends couldn't figure her out, and her parents thought she should be happy as a young lady of fashion, but Florence Nightingale determined to be a nurse.
Finally Florence's determination won out. She entered a school in Germany, took training as a nurse, and loved every moment of the hard life.
Her mother never could understand Florence's insistence on working in the dirt, misery, and suffering of the hospitals of England. In the early 1800's many nurses were untrained, coarse, ignorant women who were sometimes cruel to their patients. But bad as conditions were in England, Florence soon
would be involved in something worse.
In 1854 the Crimean War broke out between Russia and Turkey. England sent troops to help Turkey, and soon the news came back that in the first battle thousands of English soldiers had been killed or wounded. Florence saw in this a still greater opportunity to help the sick. With permission from the
War Department, she sailed with a party of nurses to Turkey.
She thought she knew what she was getting into, but when she smelled the foul air of the barracks being used as a hospital, saw the dirt and the lack of common ordinary items she would need, such as bowls, towels, soap, chairs, and tables, she was appalled. Often the wounded men were left lying in the uniforms they had worn on the battlefield.
Florence jumped right into the challenge. She didn't know about germs, but she knew about cleanliness. She set up a laundry, scrubbed the floors, organized a schedule for the nurses, including the preparation of good meals, and saw to it that the medicines and supplies sent to the hospital
from England actually got to the wounded soldiers.
After the war Florence determined that the whole army medical system must be reformed, and she saw that this was done. She helped establish an army medical school, as well as a top-notch nurse's training school.
Florence Nightingale's determination hadn't let her take it easy when she was young, and that determination kept her busy and happy until she died at the age of 90. Her life was rich and full, because she determined to do her
best.
l_b.... Fuck you asshole?
Is that any way for a nice Christian lady to talk?
If you had only said it about three times I would have allowed your comment to stay. But in making it such a long comment of nothing but Fuck You Asshole over and over again was too much bullshit here. Post it again saying Fuck you asshole just a few times and I will allow it to stay. :-)
So no, fuck you bitch. Why don't you stay over there in your little Christian insanity.
But hey, have a nice day. :-)
Hugs.
Christian trolls lol.
Nice looking trailer. Those can be really comfortable on the inside.
good jokes too.
Oh yeah thanks for the history lesson about nightengale. I only knew a little about her.
Why can't we have more like her?
You just don't get it do you lady?
I'm retired and have nothing better than to delete your long comments. But it is fun getting you to waste you time with that. LOL
I'm not making my readesr wade through your nonsense just so they can see what else is here.
You really are crazy. BBC
No BBC
If you see this posted on anyone's blog and you post a comment there, it will be fair to clog up your blog for as long as that person likes. Stay the fuck away moron!!!
sweet camper! you need some flames on the side ;)
Happy New Year!
And a sign on the back end IF THIS TRAILERS ROCKIN' DON'T COME A KNOCKIN'
what year is the trailer? I'm guesinng in the 70's late that is
That silly woman thinks she can clog up my blog. LOL... She must think that she is the first one that has tried to shut me down. But it's fun to play with them and waste their time.
Geez... I leave one comment on her blog asking if she wants me to make her nipples happy and she comes unglued. I thought she loved God, I guess not. Other than that her blog isn't worth visiting.
Paris... The trailer is a 1961, but it won't much look like that when I'm done with it. I wanted a frame and axle with a title so I could make what I wanted. :-)
Hi Jlee, at least some of you ladies understand me. Going to kick up your heels Sunday evening? I mean after church of course. LOL
Nice trailer Billy. It's an advantage to be able to make what you want out of it. You'll make a castle of it inside, I'm sure.
Ohhh, by the way ... my heels are glued to the floor. I had an accident with some super-glue. So here I am wobbeling in all directions. The worse part is when I shall go to the toilet. I have to bring the toilet to me, because I can not go to the toilet....Ha ha ha ha ha
lol kirsten. I glued my zipper closed one time.
Oh
my
goodness
I take a few days holiday from blog reading and BBC manages to increase the size of his fan club, AND get his own little logo from them free-of-charge.
*giggle*
Or maybe it's just that j_g has decided to make a few more fake usernames? Hmmmmm.
BBCsaid:
Marie….. I haven’t drank Jack and Jose for a great many years, since my twenties. Not since I got tired of waking up with women like you. :-)…. BTW, has anyone ever bothered to tell you that you are a frigging idiot? It figures that the only comment on my other cranky blog post would be from an insane chick. Hugs though.
Sure could have fooled me.
Chick's like me lmao, you mean the ones that dont fall for your crap?
Yeah people have told me I'm an idiot and all stort's of thing's after they realize they are loosing the arguement and turn to name calling.
Just be happy you got a comment on your other blog, even if it was from me.
Oops I forgot,
Pretty nice place.
This my brutha is freedom....oh yeah
King Shocka Khan
Post a Comment