I don't like to hang out with the Insane Chicks Society, but their parade floats are out of this world. - NewsBlog 5000
….
Marie, if someone doesn’t like how their country is, they should not leave it, but stay and fix it. You are new here aren’t you? I’ve posted about that before. Are you a cute little monkey? Hugs.
….
To be upset over what you don't have, is to waste what you do have. - Ken S. Keyes, Jr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
It seems that a lot of folks don't believe in marriage anymore. But I still do. Not because of any religious reasons though. More because of spiritual reasons.
Marriage
Kirsten was fussing that we shouldn’t say nasty things to and about others, and then on Hammer’s blog she called a lady a bitch. He, he, he.
But rightfully so I dare say. To bad the lady doesn’t read his blog.
Great quotes.
So much truth in so few words.
Ach, believe in marriage to your heart's content, BBC. I'm fine with it for other people. It's not for me. I've been there, done that, and still carry scars. Once was once too many.
It would be wonderful to have a nice warm male someone to spend the rest of my life with - and I'd even go so far as to say spend the rest of my life with on an exclusive basis.
But marriage? Nope. Never again.
Well Sewmouse, I hope that you find someone that can do that with you then. Hugs.
Ohhh, Billy. I am not perfect...LOL and I said "bitch" just because I knew she wouldn't read it.
But some people are...don't you think? ;)
Bitches? Oh, yeah, I know quite a few of them. At the very least, they are to needy and screwed up. But more and more I avoid them. It's better to be alone, there is peace in that. Hugs
William!!!!!
Oh Wow! Now I am the "Subject" of the post LMAO!
It was'nt enough to have me as your first comment!
Obviously if someone is going to hang around to try to fix the Country they claim NOT to like, then they obviously like it enough to care to fix it!! :-)
testing.. this may not work. hey.. have a look at your settings fer comments .. can only see a sliver and am only given - or x choice.
Post a Comment