Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas should be for the children?

Which children? The ones being spoiled with gifts? Or the starving ones? (Blogger isn’t loading pictures at the moment, but you know what a starving child looks like anyway)

Bah, screw Merry Christmas. Screw the donkey Mary rode in on, and screw the innkeeper that is screwing the barmaid over in the corner of the manger. Crazy frigging Christians and their stupid beliefs. Where is my world peace you monkeys? I’ll write about my retreat after this Crazy Christmas. BBC

So, did you send a check?
World Food Program
Mercy Corps

6 comments:

BBC said...

I saw Momma screwing Santa Clause, under neigh the mistletoe last night.

BBC said...

Santa is a bad role model. Crazy Christian monkeys.

none said...

I think Santa and the spirit of giving is better than the crazy mythos they push in church.

I guess it all depends on how it's presented and what people do with it.

BBC said...

Hammer, if Santa wants to give to a starving child, okay. But that isn't what I see.

none said...

I think it's about teaching to be unselfish.

Many have lost the good message though.

I give to the united way and have volunteered but mostly I like to do my charity one on one.

Too many crooks out there lining their pockets with the money intended to feed the hungry.

BBC said...

I do my charity one on one for the most part also. At least my local help, but to try to feed someone on the other side of the world I have to hope that I can depend on others to do right with my money.

One thing I don't do anymore is long term commitments to organizations, I pick and choose who I will help, free lance.