I was setting up a computer and scanner the other day to give to a young couple and scanned this picture that is fading away. It’s of myself, wife and children, taken in the early seventies.….
I mentioned a while back that I’m going to be on a sort of a retreat for a few days, to spend more time with the cosmos in peace and quite. I’m getting a hotel room here with a nice view, and while I will be over here every morning to fix Helen’s breakfast, and checking the web and a few blogs, I may not be making anymore posts after this one for the rest of the week. We’ll see, it’s hard for me to shut up. I will do a post on the pagan Christian holiday they call Christmas.
….
You little monkeys need to stop whining because you think I’m picking on you some, the more evolved humans on this planet happen to agree with me. Birds of a feather flock together. Translation; Your opinion isn’t valid unless it agrees somewhat with mine.
….
The third Vice President of the local chapter of the Insane Chicks Society called me Sunday and wanted to know if I wanted to go “hang out.” Hell no I don’t want to go hang out, if I want to watch Friends I will get cable and watch it on TV. Well adjusted women (I don’t know any though) are interested in dating, not hanging out. I read that in a Curves magazine, but maybe women don’t read Curves. Based on my experiences in recent years I agree, women that want to just hang out are fruitcakes and I’m not doing anything with them.
….
She is attractive and has a nice body but that is not a valid reason for hanging out with her. She isn’t interested in doing the things I would want to be doing with a woman so there is no point in it. I have tools and a boat, and a camp trailer, they can be my wife’s, they don’t give me any crap. I will find happiness in them rather than let women screw with my mind. Happiness is not having a modern screwed up woman to deal with.
….
What do wars and football games have in common? They are both games played by monkeys. The numbers of dead American and Iraq people are just scores, like in a football game. These monkeys are very entertaining sometimes, were it not for the fact that they are so destructive and screwing up our lives.
….
Protest Peace?… Yup, maybe we should look at this differently and support wars. These monkeys are not going to stop fighting so lets support them in all the ways we can???? Lets help them kill themselves off faster, we’ll shoot the last one standing. What do you think???
….
WASHINGTON (AP) - On his first day as defense secretary, Robert Gates warned Monday that failure in Iraq would be a "calamity" that would haunt the United States for years….. Not me it won’t, we had no business going to that monkey colony in the first place. They were selling us their oil, let them work their own fucking problems out. As for them making a few nukes, so what?
….
This planet and life is a miracle. But we are not a miracle of any God, unless that God is a fucking idiot. We are a fluke of the cosmos and we are idiots in evolution.
….
It’s interesting that the only thing that seems to save a lot of people is their crutch of religion of some kind. Because they are too frigging weak (or brainwashed) to stand on their own two feet and take life the way it comes at them. Those monkeys, they can be so amusing at times. He, he, he. Look you Christian monkeys, my wife was a screwed up Christian monkey and she tried to take me in that direction. They even got me to be on the board trusties at her church. Let me tell you, that didn’t last long after I got a look at how they operated. The frigging Christians at the top are really frigging sick, and they keep putting a sickness in their followers. My pulpit hasn’t got a collection plate and it never will have. Give to those in need, and not to make ministers well off while brainwashing others.
….
Dear diary:… I made a chimney for the Franklin fireplace John gave me and built a fire in it on Sunday. And just sat there in my loveseat being at one with the cosmos, communicating with it. I have been turning down any calls for work but I went yesterday and did some things for Laurel Ann, she is such a sweetheart that I don’t like to turn down her requests for help. I’m going back there today also.
….
Deteriorata
By Tony Hendra - 1972
Go placidly amid the noise & waste, & remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof. Avoid quiet & passive persons unless you are in need of sleep. Rotate your tires. Speak glowingly of those greater than yourself and heed well their advice even though they be turkeys; know what to kiss and when. Consider that two wrongs never make a right but that three do. Wherever possible, put people on hold. Be comforted that in the face of all aridity & disillusionment and despite the changing fortunes of time, there will always be a big future in computer maintenance. Remember the Pueblo. Strive at all times to bend, fold, spindle, & mutilate. Know yourself; if you need help, call the FBI. Exercise caution in your daily affairs, especially with those persons closest to you. That lemon on your left, for instance. Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls would scarcely get your feet wet. Fall not in love therefore; it will stick to your face. Gracefully surrender the things of youth, birds, clean air, tuna, Taiwan; and let not the sands of time get in your lunch. Hire people with hooks. For a good time, call 606-4311; ask for Ken. Take heart amid the deepening gloom that your dog is finally getting enough cheese; and reflect that whatever misfortune may be your lot, it could only be worse in Milwaukee. You are a fluke of the universe; you have no right to be here, and whether you can hear it or not, the universe is laughing behind your back. Therefore make peace with your God whatever you conceive Him to be: Hairy Thunderer or Cosmic Muffin. With all its hopes, dreams, promises & urban renewal, the world continues to deteriorate. Give up.

15 comments:
Marie, it's a deal, I won't visit her blog anymore. She is boring anyway, a real crackpot.
You have a point in saying that I'm weird, but so was Jesus, so are you, so it isn't much of a point is it?
People that personally know me like me, things just look different on the web.
Hugs.
You are right about the power levels and sickness in the Christian churches. I have a two generations of cousins that were all molested by the same minister.
Everyone knows he did it and now they let their grandchildren alone with him. Religion and charismatic bullshit makes people do fucked up things.
Dear Abby,
I have an oral sex etiquette question. While I love pleasing
my lady, occasionally while in the middle of a "carpet
munching" session a hair gets caught in the back of my
throat. I think hacking up a hairball like a cat on speed
at that special time might be considered poor taste. How
can I take care of business and remove the offending piece
of "carpet" and keep the mood?
Sincerely, Munchy
Dear Munchy:
Preparation, preparation, preparation, my son, is the key to
successful tongue lashing. Right after your lady buys you a
really expensive present, cooks you a fine, fine meal and
finishes mowing the lawn with the second-hand, push lawnmower
you purchased for her on your last anniversary, simply hand
her a razor and remind her that her "back 40" also needs a
good clip. Remember, an "idle" woman is a demon in the making.
Abby
The shipwrecked mariner had spent several years on a deserted island. Then one morning he was thrilled to see a ship offshore and a smaller vessel pulling out toward him.
When the boat grounded on the beach, the officer in charge handed the marooned sailor a bundle of newspapers and told him, "With the captain's compliments. He said to read through these and let us know if you still want to be
rescued."
Others' follies teach us not, nor much their wisdom teaches; and most, of sterling worth, is what our own experience preaches. -Alfred Lord Tennyson
[Life is about lessons, some of them I got over and over again until I got them. They are so easy to forget at times.]
I have not read the whole entry yet, but enjoy your retreat holiday. I am a part-time Christian, and celebrate Christmas, but I know that Christmas coincides with the pagan holiday of winter solstice and that the many more Christian holidays coincide with other pagan celebrations and customs. For example kissing under the miseltoe is pagan, but it inspired the Christian tradition to hang holy at your door.
I've tagged you to do a silly book thing. I'm curious to know what you're reading. You don't have to do it. Enjoy your holiday!
Helene... I'm not presently reading any book. 'Think on These Things' was an important book to me. Studying Einstein changed a lot of my views. If you want to read a great love story read 'The Bridge Across Forever' I read mostly fiction. Hugs.
When I was on the church board of trusties they pulled a shenanigans right in front of the congregation one day, I protested but was over ruled. Later a few in the congregation told me they liked it that I stood up for them, but they didn’t back me up. To hell with that, if congregations are going to allow themselves to be brainwashed and used, I don’t want anything to do with them.
Marie, the reason I didn’t find your blog the first time is because the link to the profile you used in the comments doesn’t provide a blog address. Your blog is too patriotic, patriotism is not always a good thing, it separates peoples. A country is just a country. I am a citizen of this planet, I am patriotic to it only. Besides, the country I live in has become a piece of crap. Study Einstein more and you will understand my thinking bettter. Hugs.
What a nice pic of you and your family. You have two grate kids then? Do you have good contact with them now, Billy?
I hope you will have a nice retreat. Relax and enjoy the breakfast at Helen's...Will you?!
My kids are out screwing up their lives Kirsten. They don't like me telling them that they need to grow up and do things differently. So we don't speak to each other.
And my daughter has become a Christian, she needs that as a prop. Family is who I make it. Blood line has nothing to do with it.
I don't often eat at Helen's, I just fix her food and take it to her. Have a great day, hugs.
I'm off to help Laurel Ann again, will be back this evening.
Correction, I read mostly nonfiction.
for you my friend i recommend Astral projection. the hell with retreats...
Vinicio, I don't know what you mean by Astral projection, in my retreats I communicate with the cosmos pretty well, and it is often your peoples native soul that I communicate with so that works for me.
Will you do a post about Astral projection on your blog for us? That might be interesting to some of us. Hugs.
So....you're saying that you're NOT a monkey?
BBC, please deleate those who come to your blogg only to make quarrels. If I shall end up in a bucket of puke every time I click on your comment-box, I rather leave it... Hugs
Wow I get the first mention again lol, I must have grown on ya.
BBC said:
Marie, it's a deal, I won't visit her blog anymore. She is boring anyway, a real crackpot.
You have a point in saying that I'm weird, but so was Jesus, so are you, so it isn't much of a point is it?
People that personally know me like me, things just look different on the web.
Hugs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She is not a crackpot lol you just dont know her very well.
You need to give people the benefit of the doubt that they might actually take offence to some things you say on thier blogs and you wouldnt want to come off looking like a meanie would you?
:-)
I'm sure there are people that like you. But they are all probably on medication lol.
Thing's look different after a couple of shot's of Jack Daniels too lol.
Why do I get the feeling you like to go rounds with me? haha
Post a Comment