I don’t feel like communicating with the monkeys today. Well, there is two things. I’ve created another blog, but don’t bother to go look at it. I’m just using it to screw with while I’m trying to understand this new fucked up beta blogger and get it working right. Not having trouble with your blog? Well consider yourself lucky then, because for those that are it just never seems to fucking end.
….
As you know, or will know sooner or later, this years White House Christmas Tree came from my area. Yup, they cut down one of Gods trees so that little so-called Christian asshat fuckwit could enjoy it. God is not happy about that, no sir, not at all. It was even on display in this town for a while so that the sick ones here could promote and drool over it. Fuck no I didn’t go look at it, it was a big dead tree on an 18 wheeler. Yup, the bastards killed it.
….
The only enjoyment I could get out of this is if it fell on that stupid little warmongering fucker. Or if someone shoved it up his ass. If I where omnipotent like they think, I would do it myself. I wonder what happens to it when they are done with it.
….
They should fucking plant a tree there !!!! Then they won’t be killing trees for no good reason. Won’t be causing all that pollution loading it and trucking it all that distance. Godfuckingdamnit idiots.
….
Well, three things. Here is my Christmas wish list. World Peace…. Some nooky.
….
John was adjusting his tie in front of the mirror tonight before this awards dinner and he asked his wife, "Honey, how many great men do you think there are in the world today?" "One less than you think," his wife replied.
….
I went to plug something into the outlet near the kitchen sink and it was dead. My wife, who was at the counter said, "Yeah, that outlet stopped working today." I looked closely at it--it looked like it did yesterday, so I tapped it with the tip of my finger a few times. She giggled, "You are so lucky you are good in bed." I looked behind me to see who the hell she was talking to.
….
So what are you doing at this blog? Why don’t you get a fucking life? Go hug a real person for christs sake. Peace and Hugs… BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 comments:
Paris... You found my other blog before I even mentioned it... Ya snoopy little twerp.. :-). Hugs.
"Politicians are interested in people. Not that this is
always a virtue. Fleas are interested in dogs."
- P. J. O'Rourke
"You have all the characteristics of a popular politician:
a horrible voice, bad breeding, and a vulgar manner."
- Aristophanes
So, why don't you come and have Christmas with me??
Kirsten.. Because I live in Gods country, why don't you come and have Christmas with me?
LOL. Your pissed-off mood is cracking me up.
That's why I come to this blog, I have no life.
Plant a Christmas tree at the white house, no way, that makes to much sense. Christmas is all about consumption, consume, consume, consume, buy, buy, buy, I want, I want, I want, me , me, me.
Why preserve when you can destroy. It is the machination of Christmas. (There it is, he-he)
Now piss-off, dude. ;-)
i like the new 'blue' you...maybe you'd cheer up if you changed your blog color to yellow or something..
i think you already got the winter blues...my friend...hugs!
Az..... No, I like blue, it is just fine, I just have the blogger blues cuz it keeps screwing with me. Oh, and the alone blues, you would think I would be over that after so long without anyone though.
I'll cheer up, like anyone I just have my ups and downs is all. Don't worry, I find something to laugh about every day. Hugs.
BBC,
You definitely need some nooky? ;-)
If it makes you feel any better, I'd like some too but there always seems to be problems attached to it, so forget it!
I keep losing my picture from my profile because I don't know how to link a URL from my computer.
I keep posting a picture on my blog, copying the URL to put on my profile but then I delete the post. Probably why my photo disappears from my profile..
Can I use that photo that you posted to represent me, at least I'm sure it won't disappear. ;-)
Keep in mind.. LIFE IS GOOD.. nooky or not! ;-) I'm happy!
It pisses me off that these people cut down a perfectly GOOD tree, instead of spending a little more money to buy one thats ALIVE & plant it. Its not like they dont have the MONEY to do it, because they DO. I feel ya, I feel the same way about cutting down trees, for our amusement.
Sorry your having problems with your blog. I never did upgrade mine, & I dont think I plan too after hearing all the trouble with it.
Take care sweetheart, & Ill come spend Christmas with you. If youd like?
Love always, MM XOXOXOXOXO
Oh sure MM, you will come and spend Christmas with me. Not, but thank you for the thought. You need a younger richer guy anyway. Hugs. XOXO
I prefer someone that will stick around, for like, the rest of our lives.
Man do you need to get laid or what....going without has a tendency to make me edgy too...but whew you got it bad...I think I'll go back to God Unsencored II it's a little more calmer there....lolol
Maybe I''l talk about Nudist places to visit that'll get you all teased up...lolol...Paris can be mean...ooops!
I think you should take me Mystical me's offer.. ;-)
It might be a great Xmas after all .. ;-)
oh and Kristen has offered too..
wow! you are lucky! ;-)
Umm, actually, I sense that Kirsten would be the best pick for me. She seems to be spiritually parallel with me, I relate to her the best at some levels. But Egypt may as well be on the moon.
Hell, I would consider myself lucky to have a date and dancing partner the 22nd and 23rd for the good band that will be at the Eagles then.
Yup, I need some music and dancing. Some one to get really close and polish my belt buckle. LOL
I hate them wasting all those trees too, especially that one, but there are millions (billions?) (frillions?) of trees cut down and trashed for this silliness.
I have a life. I'm here to escape from it.
Back to work...
Blueberry... Very profound words hon, here to escape from it.
Hugs to you and hubby.
Bill the apostle.. I don't hate them Bill, I just think that they are really sick.
Welcome to my blog, there is a little bit of everything here. It's just where we are in our evolution.
As for me, I need that woman, that one in a billion that doesn't seem to exist anymore.
Is God a horny toad? Sure, but so is Mrs. God. It's what makes this planet what it is.
Anyway, keep looking forward my friend. Hugs.
My picture is still with my profile, it's odd that you don't see it. I don't know if they others do though.
I'm sure you'll find a nice lady to dance with ;-)
Well, three things. Here is my Christmas wish list. World Peace…. Some nooky.
Would the order in which you place your requests have anything to do with why you're such a grouchy old bastard today?:) In the immortal words of an earthly God.....Get Over Yourself, Man!:P
You want God to get over himself? Like that will ever happen.
And yes, I will take world peace over sex, it's more important. Hugs.
Post a Comment