Monday, December 25, 2006

THIS IS HUMANITY DAY

4 comments:

BBC said...

While I know that I will, I really don’t want to hear about your presents and fancy trips and such. Who would Jesus give gifts to? Gifts of food to the starving? For that matter, what would a human do? Are the ones on this planet claiming to be human, really? What would a monkey do? It appears to me that many here are still monkeys and haven’t evolved into being human beings yet. On average, every five seconds a child dies from starvation. I don’t think that humans would allow this, or the stupid wars and greed.

Bah, Christmas my butt. It’ just another day that I’m cranky about the condition of this sorry world.

BBC said...

Woman was God’s second mistake. -Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900)

Anonymous said...

No that isn't humanity, or there would be diversity in that table!

BBC said...

Well Vinicio.... I didn't make the sculpture. Humanity isn't existent anyway. It's twenty percent humanity, and eighty percent a bunch of monkeys fucking around.