Wednesday, May 02, 2007

5/2/2007

Yesterday after getting the mowing deck back on Rick’s riding mower I started noticing other things that need attention on it. A tire was going flat, the belt needed to be replaced and it hadn’t been lubed for some time.

I wanted to test it some anyway so started mowing his grass that had gotten pretty high in the back of the yard. On the second pass the belt broke so it was back to his shop with the wheel and tire and send him on a trip to town to have it fixed and pick up a new belt.

After lunch I picked them up at his shop and took them to his home to install them, now to test it again, the damn battery was dead. It’s a new battery so maybe the charging system is bad, I pulled the battery and took it to his shop and will try again today. I’m going to bring it to my place and get it in good shape.

I also cut up a few more pallets, then went to Jim’s and Precilla’s (sp) to see her new motorcycle, I’ve known them for years and didn’t know that she was a closet biking momma. I don’t know, I just don’t picture her riding that 1200 Harley Sportster much, we will see. I used to ride motorcycles a lot, but never did want a Harley.

My last wife loved biking, when she started getting cranky I would take her for a long ride and she would get in a better mood again. Except on long rides she would complain that she wanted to stop and eat as she was hungry. Well, I was in the front, I guess she wasn’t getting enough of the bugs.

Where have all the monkeys gone? – long time passing.
Where have all the monkeys gone? – long time ago.
Where have all the monkeys gone? – to their deaths, every one.
Why did they never learn? Why did they never learn?

6 comments:

BBC said...

Sewmouse.... Remember, I moved here from Montana.

Where men are men and the sheep are all lying hussies. LOL

Are you sure you want me to have sheeps here? :-)

BBC said...

PS.... Don't read that comment at work. :-)

BBC said...

Amusing.

Pricilla has her Harley in the house, she wanted to put it in the bedroom but Jim said NO!

*hee, hee, hee*

Sewmouse said...

Oh my.
Leandra lived in Montana for a few years.

She said it was where men were men and the sheep were scared.

Lulu (Dan's cat) said...

I came over here for a belly scratch. After all, isn't that what life is all about?

none said...

I love the biker shirt that says:

"If you can read this... the bitch fell off."