Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Dawn said

Actually, some of my reply to Dawn and what others have said is on my other blog that heavy thinkers like to read and deal with. My other blog

All I have to say to Dawn here is that if she is just coming here hoping to find some good humor she won’t always find it. I try to include it as I can but these blogs are not really about humor, they are about our journey to understanding our higher selves. We need humor to deal with things on this planet but aware people understand that it is just a Band-Aid and doesn’t fix anything. Along with the humor we also need to be fixing things in other more serious ways.

Sarah and Dick were having dinner with a couple they'd not seen for several years. Each couple tried to recapture knowledge of the other by recounting their histories. "And soon after we were married," Sarah began, "we were blessed with a marvelous, chubby creature with cute bow legs and no teeth." "You had a baby, I presume," said the other husband. "Nope," Dick broke in, "Sarah's mother came to live with us."

I got a wild hair up my butt to mount the cute little gas motor on a bike with 24 inch wheels, just to compare against the 26 inch wheel I have it on. I also have other experiments for it, so the power bikes project will continue to be a journey.

I’ve gotten a wild hair up my butt to also build a 320 square foot storage unit this summer, part of my plan to get this chaos cleaned up and better organized.

When I was working to improve the back wall of the shop, it needs quite a bit of work, I got a wild hair up my butt to install some windows to get more light in the shop as it hasn’t got a single window in it and I have some already. Boy, I get more wild hairs up my butt. Whoever built that part of this building was a complete idiot, or maybe an incomplete one, but an idiot for sure. It was just all scabbed together using whatever materials they could find I guess. And they damn sure wasn’t carpenters.

Anyway, that area between the end of the shop and the east property line fence had a seven foot fence across it about ten feet away from the neighbors garage on my north side, leaving a hole there that was un-usable by either of us, a sort of dead zone. I suppose they had to put the fence there when this place was a recycling business. I removed the fence the other day, and will put it back up when I’m done with the shop wall, but I’m putting it closer to their garage so I have more usable space. And I’m putting a gate in the fence so I can access that hole if I want or need to.

Let me explain, there is no ally on this block, the third of this building that is the shop is wider than the rest of it and is at the property line, in effect its north wall is my neighbors fence. Their garage starts at the corner of my shop, they are just a few inches from touching at the corners. The back of it covers half of my property and half of my neighbor to the east.

They painted three sides of their garage a few years ago but didn’t paint the back of it, it’s pretty hard to get to. So the other day I offered to paint ‘my half’ of it while I’m improving things back there so they got me some paint. Pretty good deal for them as I did it for nothing. I also painted over as far as I could reach over the fence. Okay, the neighbors garage to the east is also in this corner so I got on its roof and painted the higher side. Now all they have to do is paint the lower side.

As I work there are wasps trying to build nests back there, and I keep chasing them away. When I get tired of doing that I bring out a spray can of carb cleaner and blow them away. I try to respect all life here, at least it’s right to a chance to survive here for its lifetime. But not all life forms can be in my space, and surely not in my face.

I’m positive that Mother Nature/Goddess is an idiot and does a lot of experimenting, not all things here are important to the survival and operation of life in human form on this planet. Many things and critters of course are, in time scientists will figure out what is and isn’t needed. As I’ve said before, God is a scientist.

Paul, it ticks me off that in this state they charge sales tax on beer, such a basic food item. I just know that someone, maybe many someone’s are having one for breakfast, or pouring it over their Corn Flakes. That reminds me, I think I’ll go piss in someone’s Cheerio’s today, figuratively speaking. Tell them they are an idiot for not believing that we in fact are God in evolution. LOL

I got a lot done yesterday, in the evening I sat out and had a fireside chat with the cosmos because it beats talking to all the monkeys. Anyone that doesn’t agree with me that we are God in evolution gets called an idiot sooner or later, God has spoken. It was a great day, life is grand if you don’t weaken.

And it’s Wednesday again already, dollar day at the laundromat and wash day here at Polly’s Honky Tonk Saloon and Whorehouse. Hey, have a great day God (you), hugs… BBC

3 comments:

BBC said...

The Democrats will not be changing and improving things that could cost them a lot of money.

So don't expect great improvements in the next six years even if a Democrat gets in office.

This country is based of a war economy and they have their fingers in that pot of money also.

Depressing isn't it?

BBC said...

WASHINGTON - Seeking to rally support for the war, President Bush is pointing to U.S. intelligence asserting that Osama bin Laden ordered a top lieutenant in early 2005 to form a terrorist unit to hit targets outside Iraq, and that the United States should be first in his sights.

That idiot Bush just has to keep stirring up trouble and trying to fix things in the wrong ways.

I've explained Osama bin Laden before, and the fact that America asked for that attack on 9/11

Aquila ka Hecate said...

Hi BBC,
God may be a scientist, but Goddess is a mathematician.
I dunno-is that the same as idiot?
Could be.But maths is the foundation of all science.

Love,
Terri in Joburg