Saturday, May 19, 2007

Sometimes they are useful

It seems that at times heavy women are useful, if you need to counterbalance something. Hey, it’s just humor in case any heavy women read this, so don’t get your hooters all bunched up. Get a cross your heart bra, or keep them bunched up, I like cleavage anyway. :-)

Dawn, As for memories, ever have blue light sex? You know, when you are having slow good sex and it feels so good that you are surrounded by a beautiful light? I experienced that once with my wife, only once though. I didn’t tell her about it though, she would have flipped because I was having more fun than she was as she didn’t much enjoy sex.

Hey !! Guess what? I got the cute little 35 CC motor mounted on the back of the bike I was given yesterday and took it for a little test spin. It works great, I’ll ride it to the peace rally today. I’ll post a picture of it tomorrow.

Sewmouse celebrated two years of blogging yesterday. We have been blogging buddies for a while now and she still likes me, but she won’t marry me. LOL

Guinness Book Of World Records
Sleeping Beauty, Tom Thumb, and Quasimodo were all talking one day. Sleeping Beauty said, "I believe myself to be the most beautiful girl in the world."

Tom Thumb said, "I must be the smallest person in the world." Quasimodo said, "I absolutely have to be the most tacky, rude, crude, gross & disgusting person in the world." So they all decided to go to the Guinness Book of World Records to have their claims verified.

Sleeping Beauty went in first and came out looking deliriously happy. "It's
official; I AM the most beautiful girl in the world." Tom Thumb went next and emerged triumphant, "I am now officially the smallest person in the world."

Sometime later, Quasimodo comes out looking utterly confused and says, "Who the hell is Rosie O'Donnell? "

Children are natural mimics - they act like us in spite of all our attempts to teach them good manners.

Have a great day, hugs. .. BBC

2 comments:

Dan said...

when you are having slow good sex and it feels so good that you are surrounded by a beautiful light?

That used to happen to me all the time. Until I stopped having sex in parked cars at night ... so the cops stopped shining those annoying flashlights at us.

BBC said...

Dan, park behind the tavern, not in front of it. Hugs.