Friday, May 18, 2007

Good morning you crazy monkeys

A lilac bush next door is peeking over the top of my eight foot fence, pretty aren’t they? Beautiful, it was a beautiful day yesterday, I went for an early walk and at nine Helen asked me to take her downtown so that she could turn in some papers and do an interview at DSHS to keep her medical program going so being as I was half way there I went on out to the spit to kill an hour until returning to pick her up. I don’t know why they put her through that every six months, she is 84, nothing in her life is going to change.

Hey !! I was given yet another free bike, an eighteen speed, it’s a good one, all I had to do it was oil a few things. I’m going to mount my cute little 35 CC motor on the back wheel. Women should love a bike like that, it will give them great fuel mileage and that cute little motor is a hard working little vibrator. *giggles*

Last Saturday a lady needed a little money so I accepted a postdated check from her. But I’ve decided not to cash it and make it a Mothers day gift instead, she is one of the vice presidents of the local chapter of the Insane Chicks Society that is always yapping about how independent they are, but lives above her income and they need help once in a while.

I went to Rick’s for a few beers and some bullshitting last evening, he has a new sandblasting cabinet that wasn’t working so I helped him get it working. Today I will go over and clean some parts for him. I got all the shingles off the back of the shop yesterday also.

You know, no one here has any God given powers, and you should be thankful for that because they would abuse them anyway. Even me, because I would kill half of the monkeys here so that I could have a peaceful planet again being as they are just a bunch of monkeys screwing around and screwing it up.

I’ve pissed off yet another blogger by questioning them and how they live, ha, ha, ha. It’s okay it’s just another monkey screwing around screwing up our planet. Life is grand isn’t it? It looks like it is going to be another beautiful day here, don’t forget to take time to enjoy the flowers. Hugs.…BBC

2 comments:

dawn said...

Thank you for the comments on my blog but did you feel the boob (hee hee!!). Well you know they opened a real foufou flower shop down the block from my job. You know what I mean exclusive over priced arrangements. Well they actually had lillacs in planters for sale out front and I never relized how beautiful they really are. I wish I had a tree somewhere near me. Your very lucky. Subway series this weekend in NY. Yanks vs. Mets always makes for an interesting weekend. So have a great weekend and smell the flowers for me. Hugs

Ripple said...

I'm with you. Drop in for a beer anytime. Don't forget to kill all the lawyers while yer at it. Damn the monkeys and their torpedos.....damn monkeys!