Two old guys, one 80 and one 87, were sitting on their usual park bench one morning. The 87 year old had just finished his morning jog and wasn't even short of breath. The 80 year old was amazed at his friend's stamina and asked him what he did to have so much energy. The 87 year old said; "well I eat Italian bread every day. It keeps your energy level high and you'll have great stamina with the ladies."
So, on the way home, the 80 year old stops at the bakery. As he was looking around,, the lady asked if he needed any help. He said, "Do you have any Italian bread?" She said, "Yes, there's a whole shelf of it, would you like some?"
He said, "I want 5 loaves."
She said , "My goodness, 5 loaves...it'll get hard."
He replied, "Does everybody in the world know about this Italian bread but ME?
It is being said in some circles that mankind only has five years left. That wouldn’t surprise me at all, but I’ll record it with interest until my spirit is just a bug again. And this invites a post on my other blog.
My other blog
You peoples are just going to keep driving yourselves more and more crazy until you accept that you are God/Goddess, the living spirit of the planet in evolution. Hey, if you want a Godless world, and you don’t want to be a part of God, fine, here it is, look out your window. What do you think of it? If mankind doesn't evolve into being God spiritually he is doomed. Well, there is the christian and muslim Gods, but look at all the problems that has caused.
Yesterday I went for an early bike ride on the Olympic trail, it was nice to be able to start the motor on the bike up to use it to climb the hill on the way home. Then spent the rest of the morning cutting up pallets. In the afternoon I went out to Granny’s to return his paint pot, Helen, rode along, Terry treated us to lunch.
Engineering classes at the University of Maryland are tough, and struggling students sometimes go to extremes in order to pass. Grading exams one semester, I got to this question: "What is the relationship between kinetic and potential energy?"
One student, obviously stumped, decided to get clever and wrote, "As far as I know, they're just friends, but there could be something else going on there."
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
I’m going for a bike ride, away and alone, it has something to do with my utter disgust for my fellow human beings.
Have a good day, hugs…. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You're lucky to not live down here in the big city (or even Seattle for that matter) because you wouldbe even more disgusted. I almost envy people who can reconnect with nature at just a whim. You got it good man. Just look on the bright side because it sure feels better. You're on with those beers if I ever make it up there (highly doubtful).
Okay the first joke got an out loud chuckle from me. Thanks for the laugh. I hope you had a nice ride
Post a Comment