It is true about the comic, less men do die in wars now, even though the muslim monkeys are getting better at killing the christian monkeys even though they aren’t as well equipped.The thing is, all those injured men that are saved will have to be supported by the taxpayers for the rest of their lives, for G. W. Bush’s stupid fucking war.
It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle. - Norman Schwarzkopf
So, the biking date yesterday went about as expected, in fact I’m trying to remember what I ever liked about her other than the fact that I’m attracted to screwed up women. No kidding, this one is really wired wrong and has the attention span of a frigging gnat. We biked to the beach and then she wanted to sit for a while, but in ten minutes she was ready to leave again, this woman can not sit still or be happy with anything she is doing. She is not spiritual or affectionate, she is just a little girly monkey screwing around. She does have her moments but they only last about ten seconds.
She is very uncomfortable around men and I asked her why she is afraid of men. Her reply was, “Men are self destructive.” Umm, okay, but what the hell has that got to do with her fear of them? Only I didn’t think to ask her that because we talked about the other for a few minutes. Then later I got to thinking (I’m a slow thinker at times but I come back strong), here is a woman that drives like a frigging race car driver everywhere she goes, and often talks on a cell phone while driving, now what is this shit about men being self destructive? She honks her horn at every car pulling up to an intersection. To let them know that she is coming? Umm, maybe they should be thankful for that. Every time I rode with her I had to ask her to please slow down, I wasn’t that bad even when I was young.
So when she was pulling into the parking lot she was on her cell phone, talking to her thirty some year old pregnant daughter in ‘We’re all fucking crazy California’ and when she gets out of the car she asks me if a pregnant woman should be using ammonia to wash windows with. Now this woman thinks that she knows everything so I don’t know why she is even asking me, but I say, “No.” So she calls daughter back and tells her not to use it. Tells her to use straight vinegar. WTF? Have I ever mentioned that I’m surrounded by fucking idiots?
She won’t use Windex, thinks there is nasty shit in it because they won’t list the ingredients on the label so it must be dangerous crap. Bullshit, they just don’t want you do know how simple it is or you will save a ton of money making your own. My mother put more soap in my mouth as a kid than you would get drinking a whole gallon of window cleaner. Window cleaners are just water with a little coloring and a dab of soap or citrus juice, maybe a little something to make it smell nice.
They don’t spend much money making that stuff, you can take two drops of hair shampoo and mix up a bottle full of window cleaner. But why should they tell you that? They need you to be a sucker and think their stuff is better. BTW, she doesn’t even call her daughter hon when she talks to her on the phone, it’s all business like.
I’ve had fancy things and they didn’t make me happy, and I don’t give a shit about her two fancy homes, and her fancy car, and the great money she makes. Come to think about it, I just don’t give a shit, if someone can’t sit on a beach with me for an hour and hold my hand some I just don’t frigging need her. We are on different journeys. I wonder if all parole officers are bat shit crazy.
She asked me if I still went to the Eagles dancing some and I said that I keep my dues paid but that I hadn’t been there for some time because I didn’t have anyone to go with and I don’t care to go ask the other women for dances, that’s just always awkward for me. But I told her that if she wanted to go dancing some night to give me a call, see, I told you I’m a frigging idiot. But I’m smart enough that I didn’t ask her out. I’m not going to call her, we are not right for each other and I know that. Have I ever mentioned that I’m a frigging idiot? LOL. So if she calls I suppose I will take her, because I’m a frigging idiot ya know. Hey, are you laughing at me?
She did really like the biking so I offered to give her a bike. Anyway, other than not having a mate and sexual partner I like my life, so lets move on.
PETERSBURG, Ky (Reuters) - Like many modern museums, the newest U.S. tourist attraction includes some awesome exhibits -- roaring dinosaurs and a life-sized ship. But only at the Creation Museum in Kentucky do the dinosaurs sail on the ship -- Noah's Ark, to be precise. The Christian creators of the sprawling museum, unveiled on Saturday, hope to draw as many as half a million people each year to their state-of-the-art project, which depicts the Bible's first book, Genesis, as literal truth.
Ha, ha, ha……. Those christian monkeys sure do work hard at trying to brainwash themselves and others. Those silly monkeys.
"I read somewhere that 77 per cent of all the mentally ill live in poverty. Actually, I'm more intrigued by the 23 percent who are apparently doing quite well for themselves." - Jerry Garcia - Grateful Dead)
Well, Jerry, they live in poverty also, but they are so far out of it that they are quite happy. La, la- la - la, la ya know. But they hid away the guy that was so happy that he was whipping it out on the street to wave at everyone passing with a big shit-eating grin on his face.
Americans are such needy consumers. If the seven billion people on this planet consumed as we do the planet wouldn't last four more years. Not that I think anyone really gives a damn.
The weather was beautiful yesterday, looks like it will be today, I’ll work on the shop wall. Have a great day, hugs… BBC

8 comments:
GWBush is OBVIOUSLY mentally ill, and that boy ain't hurtin' for cash. So's his mom.
Then there's Jerry Falwall - well, ok, he's dead now, but he WAS filthy rich AND mentally (and more obviously spiritually) retarded.
In fact, I'd say MOST of those who are filthy rich are in some way mentally defective.
...and I'd be right there saying it with you, Sewmouse.
Takes a lack of something in the brain to think that 'things' will make you,or anybody else, happy.
Surely, sometimes money can help sometimes, but it can't be an end in itself-which seems to be how most of the rich consider the stuff.
The gap between rich and poor is huge, and getting bigger all the time.
The 'middle class' which represented most of the people I've ever known in my life is a dying breed.
Love,
Terri in Joburg
"My mother put more soap in my mouth as a kid"...
Can't imagine why!! {grin}
GWBush is OBVIOUSLY mentally ill
As a mentally ill person, I take offense at that.
You know, the problem with California? When whacko people get rich in some midwest shithole or something, they decide the best thing is to move here or Florida because of snow hate. The problem is that they bring their stupid bible belt politics and redneck agendas with them.
I find it funny how women say we're "self-destructive", yet they go and have all these illegitimate children...bastard children if you will. As if this is doing something positive or constructive for the American family. It's no wonder that American society is in decline. I think a lot of the blame lies with women and their so-called liberation movement. Sure, they are liberated now and our families are now becoming more and more bastardized by the year. I like what Garcia says too.
Oh, so you liked it better when women were slaves to a man's every whim and could be beaten or killed with impunity, weren't allowed to own property, vote or even read news papers?
You disgusting misogynist asshole, Paul. Just like your disgusting Xtian namesake.
Well, what have you to say about what's going on in the American family? You missed my point completely. I could care less what you call me. As if you are something better. It really doesn't matter anyway.
I would say that the American family is in transition. The strides made by women are good, but we still have such a long way to go. Men are not progressing toward equality nearly as fast as we are, and except in isolated instances, are not stepping up and pulling their share of the load in families yet. That will come, of course. It will just take time.
Men in their 30s and 40s, for instance are much less likely to buy into the archaic idea that they work, come home, and sit on their butts while their wife (who also works) takes care of kids and house by herself. At some point the artificial separation of men's work and women's work will seem as archaic as does the idea of women not voting or owning property. It takes two to make a family work and neither of them is a "boss."
I honestly believe some men are very intimidated by the idea of women who choose to be with them, but who are not bound by fear of starving to death or living under a viaduct. From experience though, I am grateful when these guys self-identify so I can move on without worrying. Strong men are attractive as hell, and they are not intimidated by equally strong women.
Post a Comment