Monday, May 21, 2007

It mocks me


That is a picture of my apple tree, I’ve cut it way back a couple of times but it just mocks me and keeps getting huge.






Yellow butterflies
Over the blossoming virgin corn,
With pollen-painted faces
Chase one another in brilliant love.

A porch with a rocker or two is a friendly and welcoming place. But more than that, a rocking chair invites us to slow down, relax, and enjoy life. Rock on! I don’t have a rocker, but I have a double recliner out there.

TREES by Joyce Kilmer

I think that I shall never see
A poem lovely as a tree.

A tree whose hungry mouth is prest
Against the sweet earth's flowing breast;

A tree that looks at God all day,
And lifts her leafy arms to pray;

A tree that may in summer wear
A nest of robins in her hair;

Upon whose bosom snow has lain;
Who intimately lives with rain.

Poems are made by fools like me,
But only God can make a tree.
(Well, only nature can make a tree)

CRAWFORD, Texas - A relaxed President Bush welcomed NATO's top diplomat to his ranch Sunday for talks to be dominated by the surging violence in Afghanistan. Bush and first lady Laura Bush greeted Secretary-General Jaap de Hoop Scheffer and his wife, Jeannine, in late afternoon sunshine after the guests arrived by helicopter. "A little slice of heaven," Bush said of his 1,600-acre getaway from Washington.

That fuck head has way more than he deserves, and has caused way too many problems. When he dies all he gets is the devils dick to suck on.

Defense Secretary Robert Gates and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice were among the dignitaries joining them.

These people are not dignitaries, they are fucking monkeys fucking everything up. Christian monkeys, stupid fucking christians, God doesn’t like any of them.

Random events produce random consequences, some of them bad. So the more you avoid events, the less randomness you expose yourself to, reduces your chances of bad things happening to you.

I just heard that gas prices in Chicago are the highest in the nation, I suppose that puts a crimp on those folks some. I still support even higher prices though to encourage people from driving less. As if they will, everyone adjusts, the destruction goes on.

Happy paths, hugs…. BBC

3 comments:

Sewmouse said...

We always have the most expensive gas in the country. Mostly it's because The Feds tax it, then the State taxes it, then the County taxes it, then the City taxes it, then I think the Guy Who Lives In The Brick Bungalow taxes it too.

Fortunately, I live about 35 miles out of the city, so the gas is a bit cheaper by me, but it's still too high. I blame GWBush. Of course, I blame him because my coffee is too weak this morning, and because I didn't get enough sleep and because the cat barfed on the carpet again. Blaming GWB is becoming a habit. Kind of like how all the Republics blamed Clinton for everything they could think of. What's sauce for the goose...

Thanks for the blog-birthday wishes! And no, I won't marry you. I have enough issues... *grin & hug*

BBC said...

I blame Bush for making this whole country a little more bat shit crazy than normal with his stupid wars.

Have a great day, Sewmouse, hugs.

dawn said...

I love the poems.
Bush is an asshole
HAve a lovely day!!!!
Hugs