Donald Duck and Daisy Duck were spending the night together in a hotel room and Donald wanted to have sex with Daisy. The first thing Daisy asked was, "Do you have a condom?" Donald frowned and said, "No." Daisy told Donald that if he didn't get a condom, that they could not have sex. "Maybe they sell them at the front desk," she suggested. So Donald went down to the lobby and asked the hotel clerk if they had condoms. "Yes, we do," the clerk said and pulled one out from under the counter and gave it to Donald. The clerk asked, "Would you like me to put that on your bill? "No!" Donald quacked, "What kind of a pervert do you think I am?"
I stopped at Beer Church for a bit last evening, it’s depressing to know that three couples I know have separated recently. I swear, women are just never happy anymore, and end up being alone and still not happy. They need to learn to stop wanting, needing and expecting so much, more stuff isn’t going to make them happy. I don’t know what they want, I don’t think they know what they want, women are just never happy anymore. Ann was playing music on the jukebox and we danced a few times. When I left she said that we should go dancing at the Eagles some evening. I said, “Maybe, I try to avoid ladies, but sometimes I weaken.” Then I said, “I love you ladies but I’m still going home.” They laughed and said they love me also as I headed for the door. Really, I love women, but I got tired of them always hurting and dumping me, or just being a part of their dramas and games. Hell, a lot of them won’t even hold hands, they are so messed up. They just make me unhappy so I try to avoid getting too close to them, more about that tomorrow.
I didn’t get much done here yesterday, it was payday so I got some money at the bank and paid a bill while the laundry was washing. Cut up a few pallets, did a little shopping, and that was about it. I think I will go to the beach for a while this morning, watch the sun come up. Then I’m going to Rick’s shop to paint the inside of the bead blast cabinet white, hopefully it will be easier to see in there with the light from the puny light in there reflecting better.
Dawn, it would be hard to go back and read my old posts, that would take a lot of time and there is a lot of side trips, nonsense, and clutter in them, it’s a strange journey. A journey of a complex man willing to show others all that is in his mind, and some of it is spooky to lessor minds. But you might find these old posts interesting.
The Spiritual Park
The trail to the hot springs
New Plate
No Sunday sermons
Port Townsend
God loves Tim
Anyway, have a great Thursday, hugs…. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks, I will read them. I think men and woman can't make up there minds. Thats my opinion because I have known some screwy men who have ruined some really good relationship. Well I'll talk to ya tommorrow
Hugs
Post a Comment