Wednesday, May 30, 2007

What a world hey?

At some point on my strange journey I started assuming that the cosmos would take care of my needs, as long as I was not too needy or greedy (I wasn’t being anyway), it’s been a while since I took up that assumption, maybe seven years or so. I told Laurel Ann that one day and she agreed that it seemed that the cosmos did indeed provide what I need.

Actually, I think it gets carried away at times considering what has ‘flowed’ to me. Some things I just have too much of, that I didn’t even pay for, it was all given to me. And I have excessive amounts of food here that I’m going to have to throw away because I never got around to eating it and it’s gotten too old.

I’m happy with what I have, yet so many people aren’t. Like the lady I had the biking date with the other day, she sits in that big nice place on her five acres and she’s lonely and unhappy.

Buddy stopped by for a visit yesterday, he’s funny, I like Buddy. He was on his way to the middle of the state to look at property. He wanted me to go out to his place and fix his pickup but he lives about forty miles from here and I don’t want to drive clear out there.

I bought a rolling pin, I’m tired of those damn biscuits in a tube, I’m going to start making my own.

I got the fiberglass on the back wall of the shop yesterday and started painting it. May not work on it today as it’s laundry day here at Polly’s Honky Tonk Saloon and Whorehouse. A kid in the neighborhood brought his scooter over for me to mount the motor on a bike for him so I started working on that also.

Comments on yesterday’s comments:
Paul…. Yes, a lot of women took the women’s lib thing wrong, misunderstood its intent, even a lot of women agree with that. So there are a lot of lonely women around that we can’t get along with well now. On the other hand, we don’t have to support them and all their needs as they work. Well, except for the losers on welfare. Many of them want a man, but it’s to add him to their empire to get what they can out of him. I don’t do that trip anymore. All I have is all I need and I’m not going back to work to buy a nicer place that she wouldn’t be happy in anyway.

5000…. Funny.

Dawn…. Huh? (grin)

Terri and Sewmouse….. Hugs.

Tomorrow I’m going to post a story about an Oldsmobile I once bought. Hey, have a great day, hugs. BBC

10 comments:

Sewmouse said...

Paul is just another misogynist asshat who is afraid of strong women. We scare him, because he's too much of a wimp to actually treat us as equals.

Monkeys like that need to die in a fire.

BBC said...

Sewmouse, I doubt that he hates women, he just doesn't like how many of them have gotten and I can relate to that.

Now have another cup of coffee or some candy hon. Hugs...

Ripple said...

Thanks BBC, and I can relate to what your saying. Women can't handle criticism. I don't really feel the need to respond to such a frumpy dolt.

BBC said...

Sewmouse is just lonely and feeling bitchy, having some bad days, after she remembers that she isn't any better than the rest of us she'll be by to give hugs. :-)

Sewmouse said...

No, I am not having a bad day, BBC.

And I don't hug misogynist asshats, so Paul can go get his hugs from some subservient braindead bimbo who isn't picky about having a mate who actually has a BRAIN instead of just a malformed penis.

And he IS a woman-hater - it's apparent in his EVERY comment. Guess he can't get laid. *snicker*

Sewmouse said...

Oh, btw

*Hugs* BBC

*flips off and spits on Paul*

Ripple said...

As if your opinion matters. I'm not going to use BBC's webpage to argue with a frumpy dolt like you. I'm here to read his ramblings and that's it. Seems like you're a hippocrite if I was to use your own judgment against you. I can say that because I read some bullshit spew in your webpage. Don't worry though, I won't be back to that boring mess of a dumb blog. So don't expect any comment coming from me, you neanderthal woman. That's all I have to say to you.

BBC said...

Well, I'm kind of enjoying this.

LOL

Just remember, I love both of you. Hugs.

Mystical Me said...

BBC,
I think I am as needy as it gets!! J/K!! I dont need much just food, & clothes, & I m good.
I hope you have a great day!! Take care, MM XOXO

Mystical Me said...

Oh yeah, & Some BOOBS!! ;)