Monday, May 28, 2007

I’m still an idiot

Today is the day of my biking date with the vice president of the local chapter of the Insane Chicks Society. I have mixed feelings about doing that but I’m going to keep it because I’m an idiot and expect different results. We spent a fair amount of time around each other for three months last year and I never got my hand held, how can I expect it to be different now?

We are as different as night and day in ways, maybe the only thing we have in common is that we are both bat shit crazy, each in our own ways. But we do both like each other a lot. I’m hoping that she is receptive to some teaching, therapy and emotional healing, assuming that I don’t bungle it, we have both been through a lot. I’m taking a philips screwdriver to stick in her ear to adjust a few of her potentiometers. Ha, ha, ha. Well, she has her good points, maybe it will go well, we shall see, maybe she can join my spiritual journey, or at least accept it.

I keep changing my mind about what to do about more storage and work area around here and have been pondering options. For now I’m at least going to put a roof over the area between the back of the shop and the fence, I bought some of the materials for that yesterday as they where on sale and I got an extra ten percent discount because I’m a veteran. There are three small storage units here that I would like to tear down, but first I need other storage.

Congress is nothing more than a group of glorified monkeys working for interests other than the American people. Well, I can at least be thankful that there isn’t any fighting in my area.

Hey, have a wonderful day, hugs…. BBC

1 comment:

BBC said...

Humor:

A wife one evening drew her husband's attention to the couple next door and said, "Do you see that couple, how devoted they are? He kisses her every time they meet. Why don't you do that?"

"I don't know her well enough."