I went to Beer Church for a bit last night as Rod and Char are there on Saturday evenings and I enjoy them and I need to get out some, my friends in Beer Church aren’t the brightest light posts in town but I still enjoy them. And this younger woman that is a Bush supporter came in, a common rule is to not talk about politics and religion in bars but they do come up at times. Chars son is in the Navy and in Iraq so we where talking about that and what an idiot asshole Bush is and she came over and started loudly arguing with us and it was quickly becoming heated.I have short shift with people that support wars and after a few minutes I told her to shut up and change the subject and she asked why. And I loudly said “Because I’m older, have seen more, and am more experienced than you are and you are an idiot and I don’t argue with idiots, so stop standing there arguing with me and just change the fucking subject.” Her man wisely just stayed at his table and kept his mouth shut and she went back to him. They didn’t even finish their beers and left a few minutes later but she came over with half a pitcher of beer and gave it to me and sort of apologized for arguing with me. Tim chuckled the rest of the evening because I called a complete stranger an idiot but those that don’t agree with me about wars are idiots. Geez, don’t argue and support war with God, he will call you an idiot. You have the right to defend your space, but that is all. You have no right to go try to take over other countries.
You may be aware if you see that it’s the greedy, ‘the elite’, and money mongers that cause most wars. Idiots like the current president of the country I live in. That and his twisted religion that put an insanity in him.
And Terry was there, she makes her life a little drama, wants to make her children’s fucked up lives better and we all get tired of hearing it, they are adults, she can’t be their mother anymore in some ways and has to stop driving herself nuts over it all. Today is Mother’s day and they want her to go to their places forty-five miles away instead of them coming to her place. Whatever, I would just tell them to go to hell. Human’s are the only ones that get all wrapped up in all that nonsense and make dramas out of it all. I raised my children, they moved away and got their own lives and I don’t want to hear how fucked up and unhappy they are because I didn’t raise them that way. If they are deep in debt I don’t want to hear the whining because it’s their brains that put them there, and I don’t need them to call me on Fathers Day, my birthday, or any other day because I don’t want to hear their problems, they made them, they can fix them, or not. BTW, Happy Mothers Day.
I gave up trying to make modern women happy, they always want more and are still not happy. It just never ends, they are happy for a bit and then want something else when I just want to go to the beach or dancing, or work on my place and inventions. I only know about three women that are happy with what they have. Umm, never mind, lets not go there right now.
Returning from the peace protest yesterday I noticed a Kenmore dryer with a free sign on it so I stopped and went into the store to see what was wrong with it and was told that it has a bad seal around the drum, but I have a Kenmore here that needs a motor so I took it. I also got two nice heavy springs for twenty-five cents each.
I want one of those bumper stickers…. “Jesus had a penis”. Yeah, and he used it also, so get over it.
I’m done messing with the current bike project, it was just an experiment even though it worked out well. I’m getting out the three wheeler I made five or six years ago and doing some gear ratio experiments on it, will mess some with being able to change them using a three speed hub on a jack shaft. Then I’m putting it on the back of my girly bike while I plan how to build my next three wheeler.
Hey, have a great day and go find some humor being as there isn’t any here today, hugs…. BBC

3 comments:
Oh, I also went to Beer Church to take Holly another Aloe Vera plant being as someone else took the last one I left there for her.
Do your kids only complain when they talk to you ?????
At least your honest and thats rare these days
love and light
Sarah
Mitch, I learned a long time ago that no good deed EVER goes unpunished.
Post a Comment