So this attractive blonde, with nice hooters, decides that we should be getting it on. Ha, ha, ha. If there is one thing I’ve learned it is that you can’t keep doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. She doesn’t understand why I won’t go there but I refuse to get involved in the drama that is her life just for some temporary sex. Yeah, I think about sex, and I like to talk about it, I even tease and flirt with a few women online. But when it gets real I need it real for me. And that means what I think will be a stable long-term relationship. Otherwise all we are doing is messing with each others feelings and these feral females are not worth all they put you through. They say they are looking for love, but they have really sick ideas about what it is and what their responsibilities in it all is.
I tried to explain to her that I’m on a spiritual journey (I’m sure that she has never seen my blog) that she wouldn’t understand and she starts carrying on about how she believes in God, the biblical God, and blah, blah, blah, and I asked her if she would recognize God if he patted her on the butt and she looks at me like I’m fucking crazy. Well, one of us Goddamn sure is, but I have a good life other than no mate, and her life is a shipwreck. These frigging Christian women, they frigging drive me nuts, they are so screwed up. No Goddess, no sex for me, God finds it to be a real pain in the ass to be living with a bunch of monkeys. I’m sure that Goddess does also, if she is still around in human form.
Dan, feral cats and feral females vary a lot, and it varies on how you accept and deal with them. I choose to try to avoid them, close relationships anyway. Hey, why are you messing around looking for wild women anyway? As I recall, you are married. Okay, I’ll stop talking about women for a while.
I didn’t find the kittens yesterday, they could be hidden many places in this mess. They’ll start showing up someday and I will deal with it all then. There is a seven-foot area between the end of my shop and the eight-foot tall property line fence. I cleaned the mess out of there so I can make the back wall of the shop better, more weather tight as it was just a roughed in storage area in the beginning. I’m coming up with quite a few projects to get done this summer.
Damn, it was so nice yesterday that I ate breakfast outside. And took my shirts off for a while as I worked in the yard so I could soak up some of the first good warm sun this year. I sure am fond of the sun. A lot of the monkeys on this planet think I made it, ha, ha, ha. Stupid monkeys, Goddess made it you idiots, my only contribution was some cosmic sperm. How long is it going to take you monkeys to understand that all things created is the result of sexual energies at a cosmic level? And don’t argue with me that they are thinking energies, how much thinking did you do when you where horney? Dumb ass monkeys, he, he, he. It’s supposed to rain today but it doesn’t look like it is going to.
Boy, it’s laundry day at Polly’s Honky Tonk Saloon and Whorehouse again already. Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
For a guy who doesn't have a huge family in residence, you sure do go thru a whole lotta clothes...
No, I do NOT want to know why...
Just sayin'.
I'm gonna go pay some invoices now.
Just one load a week, hon. Every Wednesday is dollar day at the laundromat and I dry them at home.
"quite a few projects to get done this summer"
yep, here, too!
Post a Comment