I have no special plans this weekend.I haven’t had time to visit a lot of blogs lately, I apologize for that but I’m pretty busy trying to fix or fuck up this world even more.
CHICAGO (Reuters) - If men ever needed a reason to justify that extra cup of coffee, here it is: four or more cups of coffee a day appear to reduce the risk of gout, Canadian researchers said on Friday.
Well, I drink up to two pots a day and I don’t have gout, other than that I don’t know if they are right or not. Two pots isn’t so much, I make it weak, it’s just habit that I have something to be sipping on all the time. Coffee in the mornings, water through the day, and light beer in the evenings.
NEW YORK (AFP) - Former US vice president Al Gore on Friday criticized the "trivialities and nonsense" of celebrity gossip in the media and called on people to focus instead on issues like Iraq and climate change.
Al, Al, Al….. A lot of these monkeys can’t handle much more than humor and the stupid things the celebrities are screwing around doing. And they don’t care about the planet as long as they have Lincoln’s and Cadillac’s and such. Hey, when you only tool is a hammer…….
Sarah said in a comment yesterday….. We should all be obliged to appear before a board every five years, and justify our existence... on pain of liquidation. - George Bernard Shaw
I don’t recall ever seeing that quote before, good one though, depends on what the rules of behavior would be but I might not have made it to thirty. I wasn’t real bad, but I wasn’t real good either. Mostly I drove fast all the time, and distances determined how many six packs of beer we bought to take.
Have a great day, take it easy on the planet, hugs…. BBC

No comments:
Post a Comment