Friday, May 04, 2007

For Kirsten

Just turn the genders around in the cartoon. He, he, he.

I’ll be putting a thinking post on my other blog soon, maybe later today.

Yesterday I went for a two hour walk at 5:30 AM. Enjoyed a beautiful sunrise. Polluting rigs piss me off, one man got out of his pickup with a newspaper in his hand and went into a café, and left the damn engine running, too many people have no respect for this planet.

I was talking to a lady and she told me that her husband was the only man she ever wanted, as we looked his way while he was picking his nose. LOL

I was talking to another lady and she said “I really want a husband, I just don’t want him in my home.” She doesn’t even want him in her bed….. WTF? What does she want a husband for then? She can get a cat or a dog. I guess she just wants one to do the yard work for her, wash her car, things like that. What I would want to know is “What’s in it for me if a woman wants a husband?”

It was waves of weather yesterday, it would be nice for a while, then storm for a while, then be nice, then storm some more. Made it hard to get anything done outside but I managed to do a few things. Have a good day. Hugs… BBC

6 comments:

BBC said...

Ah..... Life is good when you have a few idiots to pick on.

Right Sewmouse?

LOL

Sewmouse said...

That certainly was a fun little encounter, BBC.

What was most amusing was her attempt at self-righteous indignation when I told her that I didn't want her spam in my mailbox.

Maybe we'll get lucky and one of them snakes will bite her but good.

dawn said...

Thank you for your comment, this cold is kicking my ass which is unusual for me. It just knocking the crap out of me and what pisses me off more is that noone else in the family is sick. Thanks for letting me vent Have a great weekend. Oh even if you are a country hick I still love ya Hugs

Sarah said...

Just a passing random hug from me

love and light
sarah

Lulu (Dan's cat) said...

HISSSSSSSSS!!!!

BBC said...

Lulu.....

Whatever, feel free to drop in any time, just try to be more coherent. Never mind, you are a cat. Hugs.. :-)