Friday, May 11, 2007

A project

I wish that I could shut up, but since when has God ever been able to shut up?

Hey, some of you might be interested in my new project of mounting a scooter engine on my bike. I’m putting a Robin Subaru 35 CC engine on my man bike first. If it turns out well I will put it on my girly bike. There are two ways I can do it, the first way I’m going to try is to just have the scooter tire against and driving the front wheel. If that doesn’t work out so well I will put a multi speed wheel on the front and make up a chain system.

The needed drive ratios is what will be the deciding factor and I’m not bothering to try to figure out the ratios as I’m not that good at them, I’m an expert on God, not gear ratios. I didn’t get that project finished yesterday, maybe today, depending on what other things I have to do today. Actually, I have two of these little 4 cycle motors, but one came off of a weed eater that I bought just for the motor, only it hasn’t got a gear reduction unit on it.

Newsblog 5000….. God is not an all powerful force, only a spirituality. And I should know being as I’m God, people shouldn’t still be believing what is in those old books and what religions teach them. Nature (Goddess) is a powerful force, but she is in many ways an idiot. We still have a lot to learn about her, including how to control her in some ways.

Most of the things wrong with this planet is because of the monkey/humans screwing around, it’s foolish to blame any God. Hey, I don’t think, the universe thinks, I just pass it on.

I seldom remember to take my camera but at 5:45 am yesterday morning I was at the beach eating a donut stick and drinking coffee as the sun came up by Mt. Baker. It was a beautiful sunrise… Hugs… BBC

6 comments:

BBC said...

A joke....

Driving our family to a new restaurant, I took several wrong turns. When I
finally found the right road, I asked my husband, "Why didn't you tell me I
was lost?"

"I thought you knew where you were going," he replied. "You always know
where you're going when I'm driving."

Sewmouse said...

A Summary of my E-mails from the past year...

I must send my thanks to whoever sent me the one about rat poop in the
glue on envelopes because I now have to use a wet towel with every
envelope that needs sealing.

Also, now I have to scrub the top of every can I open for the same
reason.

I no longer have any savings because I gave it to a sick girl
(Penny Brown) who is about to die in the hospital for the
1,387,258th time.

I no longer have any money at all, but that will change once I receive
the $15,000 that Bill Gates/Microsoft and AOL are sending me for
participating in their special e-mail program.

I no longer worry about my soul because I have 363,214 angels looking
out for me, and St. Theresa's novena has granted my every wish.

& nbsp;I no longer eat at KFC because their chickens are actually horrible
mutant freaks with no eyes or feathers.

I no longer use cancer -causing deodorants even though I smell like a
water buffalo on a hot day.

Thanks to you, I have learned that my prayers only get answered if I
forward an e-mail to seven of my friends and make a wish within five
minutes.

Because of your concern I no longer drink Coca Cola because it can
remove toilet stains.

I no longer can buy gasoline without taking a man along to watch the car
so a serial killer won't crawl in my back seat when I'm pumping gas.

I no longer drink Pepsi or Dr. Pepper since the people who make these
products are atheists who refuse to put "Under God" on their cans.

I no longer use Saran wrap in the microwave because it causes cancer.

And t hanks for letting me know I can't boil a cup wa! ter in t he microwave
anymore because it will blow up in my face...disfiguring me for life.

I no longer check the coin return on pay phones because I could be
pricked with a needle infected with AIDS.

I no longer go to shopping malls because someone will drug me with a
perfume sample and rob me.

I no longer receive packages from UPS or FedEx since they are actually
Al Qaeda in disguise.

I no longer shop at Target since they are French and don't support our
American troops or the Salvation Army.

I no longer answer the phone because someone will ask me to dial a
number for which I will get a phone bill with calls to Jamaica, Uganda,
Singapore, and Uzbekistan.

I no longer have any sneakers -- but that will change once I receive my
free replacem ent pair from Nike.

I no longer buy expensive cookies from Neiman Marcus since I now have
their recipe.

Thanks to you, I can't use anyone's toilet but mine because a big brown
African spider is lurking under the seat to cause me instant death
when it bites my butt.

Thank you too for all the endless advice Andy Rooney and Maxine has
given us. I can live a better life now because they've told us how to
fix everything.

And thanks to your great advice, I can't ever pick up the $5.00 I found
dropped in the parking lot because it probably was placed there by a sex
molester waiting underneath my car to grab my leg.

Walmart caters to gays and if you are judgemental and shop elsewhere you
will become gay too.

If you don't send this e-mail to at least 144,000 people in the next 70
& nbsp;minutes, a large dove with diarrhea will land on your head at 5:00 PM
this afternoon and t! he fleas from 12 camels will infest your back,
causing you to grow a hairy hump. I know this will occur beca use it
actually happened to a friend of my next door neighbor's
ex-mother-in-law's second husband's cousin's beautician.

Have a wonderful day.

A South American scientist, after a lengthy study, has
determined that people with insufficient brain and sexual activity read
blog comments with their hand on the mouse.

Don't bother taking it off now, it's too late......

BBC said...

Oh poop, I keep forgetting about the rat poop and cleaning the tops of the cans.

Your last comment was really funny. LOL

dawn said...

BBC, You are a man with your bike projects, good luck. I'm feeling better so thanks for the well wishes and have a great weekend

Dan said...

From one monkey to another ... hugs!

Aquila ka Hecate said...

I sincerely hope that we-who-know-we-are-god will never shut up! :)

I love the motorised bicycle-now, can we get it to run on solar power?

Love,
Terri in Joburg