Thursday, May 10, 2007

It’s just another day

I took Helen to the Safeway store yesterday to get her monthly supply of cat food, and filled my gas tank, $47.00 compared to $15.00 not that many years ago. It’s okay, I would like to see it twice as much so that everyone didn’t drive around so much doing stupid stuff. Na, the monkeys are just stupid and will keep doing stupid stuff.

After doing my laundry yesterday I stopped into the Beer Church to see what was going on there. Holly came in and I asked her if she got her aloe vera plant I left there a few months ago for her. She didn’t, I guess someone else took it. I had two beers and when I was leaving Tim asked why I was going home. Because I like it there. When I got home I built a fire in my outside fireplace and just enjoyed the evening.

I have seen comments on blogs that I may get drunk and then tear into people. No, I just like to tell some people that they are stupid.

Helen, who has known me for some time, says that any woman that hates me is a fucking idiot. Just saying. :-) Whatever, it's a crazy planet.

I don’t much feel like doing this anymore, mostly all I see is a bunch of monkeys screwing around wasting their time and lives and not listening to me when I tell them they are God in evolution. I’m just going to observe for a while. Take care, hugs….. BBC

4 comments:

NewsBlog 5000 said...

I always thought that we were god on vacation, limiting our point of view for entertainment. Like a three dimensional being watches a 2d movie, maybe an all knowing all powerful force that controls the universe likes to see what it is like to be a sexually harassed factory worker.

Aquila ka Hecate said...

That's close to my take on it, too.

Love,
Terri in Joburg

Sewmouse said...

I don't blog to change anyone else's mind. I don't blog to change how anyone else thinks.

I blog in order to sort out my own thoughts and bring internal order. I cannot "change" anyone who doesn't want to change, even myself.

Gah - deepthoughts too early before coffee...

BBC said...

I contend that God is not an all powerful force, only a spirituality.

Nature is a powerful force, but she is in many ways an idiot.