Monday, May 07, 2007

Sunday was good

I was sitting in Helen’s home yesterday morning bullshitting with her a little and mentioned that I should do something while I was waiting until time go to Rick’s. Now Helen is a straight shooting no bullshit country gal from good country stock and was raised during the depression and appreciates everything she has even though it is little, with no hang ups, so she said, “Why don’t you go play with your cock?” LOL…But I wasn’t feeling that need so I reset the teeth in my bow saw blade as it was pinching the blade, and sawed up a small cedar log I had here. I’ve never made a toothpick cup out of cedar, maybe I should, anyone looking for a one of a kind toothpick cup?

The house just to the east of me just went on the market, it has some upgrades and a new roof and at 159 thousand dollars it seems like a fair price, it’s hard to find anything under 200 thousand around here anymore that is decent. I’m tempted but I don’t want to make payments anymore, I would have to go back to work to make them and my paid for place is all I really need.

Anyway, yesterday I went over and installed a new turn signal/wiper/emergency flasher switch on Rick’s car, actually the car belongs to his pet drunk, umm, I mean wife. It’s ticks me off when people use up time. I don’t care what they do with their time but I don’t like them messing with mine, I was a bit early, I almost never show up late, and only a few minutes if I do. I give people fifteen minutes, if they’re not there by then I’m history. He showed up with one minute left before I was moving on. And he never had the damn part yet, we had to go into town and get it. It only took me about fifteen minutes to install it but over an hour was used up, hell, I could have had a forty-five minute nap.

Then I decided to take the rest of the day off and took my little girly pail to the beach for the afternoon to do some beach combing. Got some sand and pebbles and a golf ball of all things. It’s hard to find interesting pieces of driftwood around here, just big stuff that I can’t pack home. On the way home I stopped and got some Reeses ice cream, yum, yum.

Geez, long shirttails are a pain in the butt, if you happen to pee on them.

I think it’s foolish that people can’t see that God/Goddess would be on this planet in human form. Not as omnipotent beings as that is simply nonsense taught by old mentors that didn’t know what they were talking about. But as just spiritual beings. How else do you expect them (us) to enjoy this physical experience? They of course have to figure this out after years of struggle being as they are taught so much nonsense as they are raised here. Remember, you are not humans having a spiritual experience here. You are spiritual beings having a human experience, and it needs to improve one heck of a lot in order for us all to better enjoy it. Bah, I’m just beating my head against the wall, no one listens to me. What fools you mortals and monkeys be.

You know what drives God/Goddess bat shit crazy? All the monkeys screwing around screwing up things for them. Screwing up their peace. That and trying to find themselves and each other in this mess.

Are you connected? Got broadband so you can see all the cool things on the web? I don’t, it’s mostly just a bunch of monkeys screwing around and I have better things to do, like getting out and working on my place, taking care of Helen’s needs that she can no longer do. And most importantly interacting with others in a physical world instead of just blogs on the Internet.

Don’t take me wrong, I love and enjoy some of my online friends, but this is a touchy feely world too me and I don’t get that on the Internet. Like the other day when I was calming a lady down, I massaged her head some while she talked, and ran my fingers through her hair some. She needed that, it helped her a lot. And often things said and done are misunderstood on the Internet.

Lulu… Because God and Goddess have to have fun also. :-)

So Dan started a blog for his cat I guess, Lulu. We know all about pussies here at Polly’s Honky Tonk Saloon and Whorehouse, all they do is screw around all the time, that is why they are fixed. Don’t need anymore worthless things doing nothing but screwing around here mooching off the land.

Anyway, I recall a cute song I learned in that mining town as a youth.
Banging away on Lulu, banging away all day. Hey boys, whatcha gonna do for banging away when Lulu moves away?

Rich girls drive Cadillac’s, poor girls drive Fords. The only thing that Lulu runs is bedsprings but she runs them just as hard.

Banging away on Lulu, banging away all day. Hey boys, whatcha gonna do for banging away when Lulu moves away?

Rich girls wear diamond rings, poor girls wear brass. The only ring that Lulu wears is the ring around her ass.

Banging away on Lulu, banging away all day. Hey boys, whatcha gonna do for banging away when Lulu moves away?

Come on, admit it, that’s cute. There may have been more verses but I don’t recall them.

Hey, I’m going for a bike ride… Hugs, BBC

2 comments:

Ripple said...

Yes. We exist. Life is random. There is no meaning to life other than to exist. We are what we are whether we choose to be or not. Insignificant or otherwise, my reality is the only reality that I will ever know. I am no God. I am more monkey than God. I am only human.

"Sounds like song lyrics or something".

BBC said...

Paul... If that is your choice, so be it.

But I'm omnipresent so I have to keep putting up with all this.

Drop in for a beer and fireside chat sometime.

Hugs.