Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sewmouse says

Cute cartoon, but why would anyone expect a God to operate that way? Treat them as if they are special. I don’t think money buys love, except in sick ways because women see it as a sort of security, when in truth there is no security, no guarantees on this planet. I sure wouldn’t want a woman like that. But a million bucks would buy a lot of sex.

Gaaaaaa !! Long time readers, if I still have any, know that last year I became mommy to five wild kittens when their mother got hurt. I managed to befriend four of them and had them fixed, but never could get that close to the fifth one. It turns out that it is a female and yesterday I discovered four baby kittens in my shop behind the paint storage cabinet. They are pretty young as their eyes are still closed and the imbecile cords are still attached.

I got them out and put them in the pet carrier, leaving the top open, hoping that mommy cat would leave them there, nope, she moved them right away. So this cat is a feral cat, like about half of the female monkeys on this planet these days (He, he, he). Independent even though she would wonder where God was if I stopped feeding her.

So today I have to deal with locating them and figuring out how to trap the mother so I can get them to Friends of Animals so they can be properly taken care of until they can be fixed and found proper homes. One thing I don’t need here at Polly’s Honky Tonk Saloon and Whorehouse is more pussy’s. Too many pussy’s is a pain in the butt.

Sewmouse says…..”I learned a long time ago that no good deed EVER goes unpunished.”

I seems like it at times but I just can’t agree with that because I believe in a kind of cosmic karma, not the Hindu belief, but that what goes around comes around. Sure, a lot of folks will use you, especially offspring. But it all comes out in the wash so to speak. Helping others that have used me just ended up hurting them in the long run, and the things I’ve done I’ve been rewarded for in other ways. My whole world and belief system depends on this and it works very well for me. I could write a couple of chapters trying to better explain that, but will just leave it at this for now.

BTY, Sewmouse… Don’t get too worked up because your daughter thinks you were a piece of shit mother. You can’t allow her to blame you for her adult life. No one can make you feel bad unless you allow them to.

That free dryer I was given, I tore it apart yesterday, the lady that owned it wears padded underwire bra’s. *giggles*

Helen had a short wire fence around part of her home where she had flower beds. But she stopped taking care of them years ago and put down scraps of lumber and garbage can lids to try to control the grass. It was a pain to deal with so yesterday I removed it and cleaned the area up so that I can just run a lawnmower over it. Then I fetched Rick’s riding mower and mowed hers, mine, and his yards.

I went to Hooker road (I love that name) and picked up five free bikes yesterday. I’ll fix them up for the hookers. *snickers* I’ll use them for inventing.

I get up in the morning and look at the news and I just have to accept that all these monkeys killing each other is just a weird and sick form of population control.

What do you suppose your last words might be? I’m kind of fond of “Go ahead you idiot, pull the trigger”. *chuckles*

That could come about in a number of different ways, including me being the one that pulls it if I’m really sick and ready to move on.

Have a great day, hugs….. BBC

4 comments:

BBC said...

Oh, and the weather here was beautiful yesterday, and it looks like it will be very nice today.

Dan said...

So this cat is a feral cat, like about half of the female monkeys on this planet these days (He, he, he).

Wow! That's a much better percentage that I've been finding. Given the fact that I actually prefer wild women, I'm not complaining.

Hugs.

BBC said...

Well, Dan. Wild women just drive me nuts because they are always out of control. So you are welcome to them.

I like nice stable responsible women that don't have more wants and needs than they have money for. And have time for the beach and such.

Bah, too hard to explain.

Sewmouse said...

Mornin', BBC
*yawn*

Hope it rains today here. Can use it.

Mitch, I think you may have misunderstood my aphorism "No good deed ever goes unpunished".

What I mean by it is that the person who DOES the "good deed" almost invariably suffers in some way from their generosity.

For instance - I spent over 2 years talking to one guy online who kept talking about leaving his wife (for a total whore) and/or killing himself. I would talk to him and calm him down and remind him of important things like his kids, etc. I told him repeatedly that his wife was so much better for him than the sleezebitch he was infatuated with.

Wife finds out he's talking to me, and cuts off all contact - because "It's disrespectful for you to talk to her behind my back"

*sigh*

NGDEGU