Saturday, January 27, 2007

Bad Week ??

15 comments:

BBC said...

Mona..... Umm, what ever my dear. Less than one hundred people read our blogs anyway. So just exactly who are we talking to and hurting? We are just specks of dust hon.

As for what I said about mother. It was true, she was a bitch pain in the ass, and she knew it. And she is dead so nothing is going to hurt her anyway. Hugs.

....
A highly timid little man, ventured into a biker bar in the
Bronx and clearing his throat asked, "Um, err, which of
you gentlemen owns the Doberman tied outside to the
parking meter?"

A giant of a man, wearing biker leathers, his body hair
growing out through the seams, turned slowly on his
stool, looked down at the quivering little man and said,
"It's my dog. Why?"

"Well," squeaked the little man, obviously very nervous,
"I believe my dog just killed it, sir."

"What?" roared the big man in disbelief. "What in the
hell kind of dog do you have?"

"Sir," answered the little man, "it's a little four week
old female puppy."

"Bull!" roared the biker, "how could your puppy kill my
Doberman?"

"It appears that your dog choked on her, sir."

BBC said...

Mona.... You are right hon, there wasn't any email listed on my profile. There was, but it seems to have disappeared. I've listed it again.

But hey, anything you have to say, feel free to say it here. And don't worry about my ego hon, it is bigger than life and I have no intention of trimming it down any.

Would it make you feel better about me if I kissed your boobies for a while? Maybe I wouldn't be so cranky then. :-)

Mona said...

To begin with, I was never feeling down, to be transformed into a 'better' state. So keep the kisses for someone who is willing to recieve them.
Hey! it seems your hankering is psychologically linked to your mom's inadequate breastfeeding in your infanthood...it happens..I understand...
Adieu

Mona said...

& that joke is good..moral of the story: Just bite as much as you can chew!

BBC said...

Gosh, all this attention. I think Mona loves me. :-)

But you don't get it Mona, God loves breasts and likes to kiss and fondle them. It has nothing to do with a current mother. I've been that way for millions of years.

You folks in India sure think differently. Come on over, let me make your nipples happy and we'll discuss the other 'stuff'. :-)

none said...

Good picture, I wonder how that guy got his CDL

BBC said...

PENSACOLA, Fla. - A teenager who sued the city after claiming a police officer forced her to do jumping jacks while topless has reached a $35,000 settlement, officials said.

He didn't force her, just gave her that option other than getting arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior with her boyfriend. She took the option.

Boy, I wish I could have seen that, I miss all the fun.

BBC said...

When I make hotcakes I make extra. This morning I had 2 warmed up hotcakes and two eggs over easy.

What did you have for breakfast?

It's beautiful outside, the sun should shine a lot today. I'll get some work done on the camper.

Mona said...

God...I Forgive you.

BBC said...

Thank you sweetie-pie. :-)

paris said...

I myself like dressing my breastup to make them kissable and loveable and acceint I thank God for giving the female species on this earth...with lace and a deep v top and a touch of blush in the clevage

Dr.Alistair said...

paris, i had something to say about that but i forget what it was.........um...

BBC said...

Paris, I love you and Mona.

Shoot, she lives on the other side of the planet and in a different culture. And she forgave me. I'm not sure what she forgave me for because I'm not sure what made her angry, but that is beside the point.

The point is, she forgave me, because she loves me. I have a hell of a lot of respect for a woman big enough to do that.

I think she follows my creed.

I loved you before I met you.
I can aways love you more.
But I will never love you less.
Than a one.

That doesn't however mean that we like how others are. Only that we love them but understand that we must love them from a distance.

Hugs to all.

Durward Discussion said...

A visit to your blog always makes me smile whether it is the wonderful writing, good jokes, or the visual images of a truck that can't handle curves or the kitties and titties that are all curves.

Dr.Alistair said...

i see it as loving one`s self, though i also see that as the same thing........