It’s Sunday, what important thing can I say.
Power to the pussy !!
But guys, for your own sanity you should avoid most of it because society has them all screwed up and they will just drive you nuts.
Have a nice day. BBC
Sinfest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It seems that many of you think cats and dogs are more important than people. And in some ways I can't argue with that at all. They are easier to get along with.
So I'm sitting here wondering why I'm communicating with people. :-)
Dogs and cat's aren't known for their witty conversational skills.
Well Hammer, neither are the women I've met in recent years, they just babble a lot. They are just women looking to add a guy to their empires as if he is just more real estate. To be ignored except when they want something from him.
That is what has been available to me in recent years. It's what I learning to avoid, and warning other guys about.
And it's why I avoid casual sex, it's a trap.
Anyway, it's raining buckets of water right now, if it keeps this up all day we may float away. Nice and cozy in here though.
I thought love was the tender trap.
Post a Comment