To those of you fussing that I present myself as God. Why do you keep forgetting the fact that I say that all of us are God in evolution? Part of the living spirit of the planet, and that humanity needs to accept that and start growing up.Anyway, here are some pictures of the interior of the camp trailer, Paris. Like I said, it’s really in bad shape inside, and I had started tearing it apart before starting to take pictures. Someone installed various sheets of plywood on the ceiling, and paneling on the walls to cover old water damaged materials. And jury-rigged other things. But it does have a few redeeming qualities. It has a good toilet and holding tank in it that I will reuse. It has an air pressurized water system that I will keep because they are simple and trouble free.
The stove, fridge and in floor furnace are crap but I have newer appliances to install in place of them. Being as I’m a packrat ya know. Not sure I will install a fridge though, an ice chest will do fine for the things I will be doing with it. I haven’t fully decided on the floor plan yet, but know that I’m just making table space and seating in the front for two. I don’t go camping to have parties in my trailer, I want peace and quite when camping. As I stated earlier, I’ve purchased all new double pane windows for it and it is going to be the best insulated travel trailer around, I’ll explain that process as I work on it.
The space the toilet is in is too narrow so I’m taking out the wall and making it a little wider. I wanted to go with a full size bed but maybe I will just go with a single to save room. I’ll just use it for day trips to the beach, some overnight trips, and maybe take it to Beer Church once in a while so I don’t have to drive home after drinking. That reminds me, I need to order a light or two from Backwoods Solar in Idaho, they have the most wonderful lights and I like lots of light. Rick gave me two nice van seats that will make good seats at the table and the big windows will make for nice views. As you can see, I have some work to do as I completely gut it out and redo it all.
If a man is alone in his house and breaks wind, will it be as satisfying as doing it in front of his wife?
Dear diary: I got tired of screwing with bubble jet printers and bought an HP 1000 LaserJet in 9-03. It has worked perfect, still had the original cartage in it even though I have printed many pages, at a reduced quality to save toner, but still very readable. Until yesterday when it picked up a whole stack of paper almost a quarter inch thick. I could not pull it out, until I took a pair of pliers to grab it good with. It was a hard pull but I did get it out. But after that it wouldn’t pick up a sheet to print it so I got a good light out and started watching it try. Discovered a strip of thin plastic that was out of place down in the guts of it and shoved it back the way it was supposed to be. And it’s working perfect again, I’m impressed, I didn’t think it would survive picking up that much paper at once, good machine.
I almost got the stove done and installed in the shop, maybe tomorrow. And now I have to post on my other blog bitching about that moron of a Pat Robertson. Have a good day. Hugs and all that. BBC



6 comments:
Vinicio.... Touching a mans shoulder is acceptable, but wouldn't you rather hug the ladies?
The natives here are different, they often hug.
While I do have a high regard for the Native American soul/spirit, I also know that they need to rethink some things and get into more modern thinking instead of trying to hold to all the old beliefs.
Evolution works like that, it's also why Christians and Muslim's and all that needs to go, they cause too many problems.
*Touches shoulder*
Most natives see themselves as part of the living spirit, most Christians and such see it as a separate being, and that thinking is wrong.
I like the trailer. It looks like it has a lot of potential.
I've been messing with the blog and posts and such. I'm trying to get everything straightened out.
Let me know if you can see it ok.
Good Morning BBC,
Remodeling alway brings a sense of satisfaction when it is done !
And yes, I agree, that God is in each of us... Some have a clearer intent than other to act lovingly...
Glad you got the printer fixed !
Sincerely,
Anne
You have a hobby to fill your days with there, BBC... I'm sure it will become nice when it is finish.
You got something there to work with Keep us all posted we'd like to watch this project from what you see in it from your eyes as you bring it alive.....it really don't lok all that bad on the inside...maybe just alittle more than a little tlc after all it's your get away....I don't go where there's electricity I like the primative way of life....
Post a Comment