I told you that I was going to gut it out. Right down to the outside skin. And start over again, and that is just what I'm doing. The old stuff isn't worth screwing with.
Welcome to Earth - Third Rock From the Sun. The Intergalactic Hillbilly Trailer Park Where Everyone is Related. So What is All This Greed and Fighting About? The intention of this blog is to get folks thinking, to challenge you and what you believe. Before jumping into the blog entries I suggest that you read my profile. I start each day intent on changing the world and having one hell of a good time - Sometimes this makes planning the day difficult. Love and Peace. BBC
7 comments:
It's always darkest before the dawn.
A wife went in to see a therapist and said, "I've got a big problem doctor. Every time we're in bed and my husband climaxes, he lets out this earsplitting yell."
"My dear," the shrink said, "that's completely natural. I don't see what the problem is."
"The problem," she complained, "is that it wakes me up."
...................................
A husband walks into the bedroom holding two aspirin and a glass of water. His wife asks, "What's that for?"
"It's for your headache."
"I don't have a headache."
He replies, "Gotcha!"
...................................
She left him on the sofa when the phone rang, and was back in a few seconds.
"Who was it?" he asked.
"My husband," she replied.
"I better get going," he said. "Where was he?"
"Relax. He's downtown playing poker with you."
...................................
Two old ladies are standing at a bus station and one of them is smoking. Suddenly it starts raining so the smoking one takes out a condom from her purse, cuts the edge off and puts it over the cigarette. Her friend asks her: "What are you doing?!?" So she replies: "I don't want my cigarette to get wet so I covered it with a condom"
So her friend asks: "What’s a condom? Where did you get it?" So she says: "At the pharmacy" So the next day her friend goes to the pharmacy and asks the clerk if she can get a condom. The clerk asks: "What size?"
So she replies: "I dunno, one that will fit a camel"
Two old ladies are standing at a bus station and one of them is smoking. Suddenly it starts raining so the smoking one takes out a condom from her purse, cuts the edge off and puts it over the cigarette. Her friend asks her: "What are you doing?!?" So she replies: "I don't want my cigarette to get wet so I covered it with a condom"
So her friend asks: "What’s a condom? Where did you get it?" So she says: "At the pharmacy" So the next day her friend goes to the pharmacy and asks the clerk if she can get a condom. The clerk asks: "What size?"
She replies: "I dunno, one that will fit a camel"
....
Has your girlfriend/wife put on a little weight over the
Xmas period? If so, encourage her to walk 3 miles in the
morning and then 3 miles again in the evening.
By the end of the week the cow will be 42 miles away.
....
An Indian woman goes to see an Indian fortune-teller.
"Two men are in love with me," she says. "Who will be the
lucky one?"
The swami answers, "Nimesh will marry you. Akshay will be the
lucky one."
You have some work to do there, Billy
It's a kind of thing I enjoy doing Kirsten. I've been a fixer and creator all my life.
When I'm done it will be warm, comfortable, and enjoyable to go out into nature with.
Allowing me to get away from the humans and monkeys. :-)
I haven't decided on a floor plan as I've changed my mind a few times.
But I think I will go with the bed in the front and the seating and big windows in the back.
And relocating the toilet, blah, blah, blah.
Not much water damage your lucky with something this old..sounds like you got a plan put together....kepus posted this isgoing to be a fun project to watch wish I was there to help...
A lot of the wood is damaged and rotten, Paris. But I expected that I would be replacing it all anyway. The floor is sound so that is good.
I just wanted a cheap frame and title to do my own thing with. I will have less than a thousand dollars in it when I'm done so that is a good deal.
Post a Comment