It’s Sunday, so what are you going to do today? Play some music? Sing a song? Plant a tree? Do a happy pagan naked dance? Hug someone? You’re not going to bomb or kill anyone are you?These pussy whores here at Polly’s Honky Tonk Saloon and Whorehouse are not built like us. This is their first winter and it isn’t fazing them a bit. The sluts still stay out all night long instead of coming into a nice warm room to spend the night. Only one of them seems to prefer it in here at night. They just wander around out there and play in the snow like it’s summertime. Stupid pussy’s.
I wish I was a pussy, I would perch on high things and terrorize dogs that came by. The rest of the time I would just be a slut. Years ago a man came to my house with a German Shepherd, when I opened the door my mother cat lit right on his face. That poor sucker didn’t know what lit into him, he didn’t stop running for four blocks. LOL. Cats rule when they want to, I’d rather fight a dog than a pissed off or scared pussy. And that goes for women also.
And a couple of my cats are getting pretty big now, bring on them dogs, the pussy’s will show them who is boss.
Have a nice day, God. …. Billy
Hey, I’m not fucking done talking yet. :-)
I got a hankering for some cream tuna on biscuits. I don’t have the greatest kitchen facility here and don’t keep flour on hand, but I do have a great imagination. I went to Safeway and bought a tin of ready made buttermilk biscuits that you just bake. Opened a can of cream of mushroom soup (and thinned a bit with water), and a can of tuna and microwaved them together to put over the biscuits. It was fast and easy to do and is very good, feeds two people. I suppose you could add more water or milk and tuna, and some corn starch and make more servings.
According to Ann Johnson over at The Gods Are Bored blog, it will only take seventy million years for life to be rocking and rolling here again. I won’t dispute that, been through it before. But I’m not sure humans will evolve through that again and they can do pretty amazing things with those hands and thumbs. But they fuck too many things up. We’ll miss you little idiots but what the hell, you drive us nuts anyway. Hey, leave a message for the future, okay? Something like, “Dear future inhabitants, please don’t fuck up like we did.”
The Gods Are Bored
I don’t like the part of me that is George Bush, the part of me that is a Christian, Muslim, Jew, etc, etc. I don’t like the part of me that is America with it’s fucked up values, just grow up you monkeys. BBC

9 comments:
Eternity Rules !!!
BC
Too bad this is praticed at the 'human' level. Though I must admit that there is a lot of people on this planet that need to drop old beliefs if they want to join the human race.
Boondocks
That sounds like a damn good recipe. I think I could get the kids to eat that.
Cats are more streetwise and willing to fight quicker than most dogs.
A cat can tell when a dog is a hater and usually run before it is bitten in half.
My son was watching the science channel with me and they said that the sun is going to peter out and go red giant in 5 billion years.
This scared him becuase he doesn't want to die. I had to tell him that in 5 billion years none of us are going to be on this planet.
This didn't comfort him much.
If these monkeys don't stop screwing around we won't be on this planet in one hundred years. The sun petering out in five billion years is the least of our worries.
By then we can be in another galaxy, it's the short term I worry about. That and the price of beer. LOL
Hammer: Tell him that it is only something they BELIEVE...they don't know. If the sun we have now is petering out, it will come another one into our solar system which will take over.
BBC: LOL ... The price of beer is one of the most important thing to keep low, I agree in that...
(You are my morning laughter)
Yeah, Helen thinks I'm a real hoot, she loves reading my stuff and for me to visit her. And I do a number of times each day, with hugs.
BBC, make me some biscuits will ya!? And while you're at it, can you make it stop raining?
the part of me that has managed to stop it snowing here finally stopped paying attention today and it snowed briefly..........but things seem to be under control now.....
cats aren`t stupid. they know how to run things. dogs are aren`t stupid either. we could learn a thing or to from both.
tigers and lions on the other hand.....well, we are too sentimental a bunch of folks for that trip.
When I make it stop snowing, someone else makes it start snowing again. Argh!!
The Gods are crazy ya know.
Post a Comment