I got quite a bit done on the camp trailer the last few days. The holes where the furnace and toilet were are filled. The second layer of flooring someone had installed has been removed. All of the paneling and ribs have been removed along with the windows, access doors and frames in that section. And I’ve been doing prep work, like on the wood stringers at the roof line that I’m not removing. Soon I will start making the window frames and supports. Such as they are because it’s not like making a home where you use 2X4’s or 2X6’s. I’ll have lots of windows in the back half where the seating and table will be. It will be nice to have good views when I’m out on day trips and camping.Rick brought me a roll of heavy rubber type roofing material yesterday. Black on one side and white on the other, I can make good use of it somewhere.
Ha, ha, ha. Check out today’s Chickweed Lane comic.
Chickweed
And Andy Capp is cute today also.
Andy
KNOW YOUR STATE MOTTO
Alabama
Hell yes, we have electricity.
Alaska
11,623 Eskimos can't be wrong!
Arizona
Yes, but it's a dry heat.
Arkansas
Lituracy ain't everythang.
California
By 30, our women have more plastic than your Honda.
Colorado
If you don't ski, don't bother.
Connecticut
Like Massachusetts, only smaller.
Delaware
We really do like the chemicals in our water.
Florida
Ask us about our grandkids and our voting skills.
Georgia
We put the fun in fundamentalist extremism.
Hawaii
Haka Tiki Mou Sha'ami Leeki Toru
(Death to mainland scum, leave your money)
Idaho
More than just potatoes...Well, okay, we're not, but the potatoes sure are real good.
Illinois
Please, don't pronounce the "s."
Indiana
2 billion years tidal wave free.
Iowa
We do amazing things with corn.
Kansas
First of the rectangle states.
Kentucky
Five million people; fifteen last names.
Louisiana
We're not all drunk Cajun wackos, but that's our tourism campaign.
Maine
We're really cold, but we have cheap lobster.
Maryland
If you can dream it, we can tax it.
Massachusetts
Our taxes are lower than Sweden's and our senators are more corrupt!
Michigan
First line of defense from the Canadians.
Minnesota
10,000 lakes... and 10 zillion mosquitoes.
Mississippi
Come visit and feel better about your own state.
Missouri
Your federal flood relief tax dollars at work.
Montana
Land Of The Big Sky, The Unabomber, Right-wing Crazies, and Honest Elections!
Nebraska
Ask about our state motto contest.
Nevada
Hookers and Poker!
New Hampshire
Go away and leave us alone
New Jersey
You want a ##$%##! Motto? I got yer ##$%##! Motto right here!
New Mexico
Lizards make excellent pets.
New York
You have the right to remain silent, You have the right to an attorney...
And no right to self defense!
North Carolina
Tobacco is a vegetable.
North Dakota
We really are one of the 50 states!
Ohio
At least we're not Michigan.
Oklahoma
Like the play, but no singing.
Oregon
Spotted owl... It's what's for dinner.
Pennsylvania
Cook with coal.
Rhode Island
We're not really an island.
South Carolina
Remember the Civil War? Well, we didn't actually surrender yet.
South Dakota
Closer than North Dakota.
Tennessee
Home of the Al Gore Invention Museum.
Texas
Se hable Ingles.
Utah
Our Jesus is better than your Jesus.
Vermont
Too liberal for the Kennedy's.
Virginia
Who says government stiffs and slackjaw yokels don't mix?
Washington
Our Governor can out-fraud your Governor!
West Virginia
One big happy family...really!
Wisconsin
Come Cut the Cheese!
Wyoming
Where men are men... and the sheep are scared. Home of Brokeback Mountain.
The District of Columbia
The work-free drug place!

14 comments:
A woman sent this to me, of course.
As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why:
A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, "What are you thinking?" She doesn't care what you think.
If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting.
Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they
think they can get away with it.
Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated.
Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40.
Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.
Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one. You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.
Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year old waitress.
Ladies, I apologize. For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?", here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize
it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!
Well in nine years I haven’t met a woman worth marrying, or even worth having a relationship with. They are just a bunch of screwed up dingbats with attitudes and I’ve made the decision to not allow them to screw with me anymore. They can just damn well buy a dildo and a case of batteries. I’ve turned down three invitations recently, I’m not letting them screw with me or making me a part of their empire. Life without them is better because all the good ones are taken and happily married. Guys, just stay away from them and their stupid wants, needs, greed’s, and head games. You will be happier with hobbies. There isn’t many women like Helen left on this planet anymore so just seek happiness within and let those women go off and be alone. Women over forty that are loose and free are loose and free for a reason and they never look in a mirror to see what the problem might be, their screwed up soul.
Just find a reliable hooker that won’t play head games with you, and if a twenty-year-old wants to play with you, go for it. There should be some fun in that as long as you accept in advance that it won’t last. Love those over forty of course, just stay away from them.
Hi Billy I must say I'm over 40 just a tad and I was one of those women with a husband that was bald and had on yellow pants that was playing with a 22 year old waitress but while he was playing somebody 10yrs younger than me took noticed and later on I had enough of the husbands foreplay with that waitress and I told him she's all yours enough is enough right in front of the waitress (but I didn't wonder or play around and I was alone for 7 months) but finally I accepted a date from toyboy so to speak (that's what I called him) and we were married now he just loves taking me places claims I'm his trophy...and the bald man in the yellow pants has remarried but not the 22 yr old he married somebody 15yrs older than him claimed it was better than being lonely no more after I left..and he still plays the field and she's even wised up and about to make a turn in her life guess bald men in yellow pants are just as bad as the single woman over 40.
Well, I've never done that, Paris. And I'm not fat with a pot belly.
All I can do is tell about the women in my area that I have met and dated, and they all have been a pain in the butt.
They are just too screwed up to have a decent relationship with and I'm done putting up with it all.
I love them of course, but I'm staying away from them. Even the hookers and the 20 year olds.
I'm going camping alone, there is peacefulness in that. If you have a good marriage I'm very happy for you, I know that you have to work at it though, and that there is some give and take.
I don't know any women here with any give and take in them though. That is why they are alone of course. Or out screwing with their next victims mind. But it won't be mine. :-).. Hugs.
Ha,ha,ha.
A ducks fart
after you take all that stuff out of your camper thingo is there anything left ... and Im under 40 so I dont count .lol
Nothing left but the outside skin, Sarah.
It will be all new inside when I'm done with it. And I'll have a nice comfy camper for less than a thousand dollars.
It's nice to have those kind of skills, I've built and created things all my life. But I got tired of working for rich spoiled people so I turn down the calls for work now and this summer belongs to me.
Have a great day on your side of the planet. Cheers.
i used to be in the contracting business but got tired of the, um, well, everything about it actually......except building things, which i still do.
single.
yeah.
probably my bad attitude.
got two wonderful boys though....or should i say, they`ve got me.
lots of laughter.
though firing the lazer pointer into other people`s apartments got us a visit from the superintendant...........
Well, dr. We both know that you got your bad attitude from women with bad attitudes that think they deserve to be spoiled and control everything, welcome to womens lib.
It wasn't a bad idea, it's just that they took it too far and screwed it up. Just saying.
The state motto's are great. Van't wait to see the camper when it's done.
i see you continue to blog,
have fun, it keeps you from committing crime
=-P
bad? foul........
i am in therapy though.
Hey Doc, get a cute woman therapist, in a few months she will want to have sex with you.
My therapy is the sun, I've had it with talking to those fucking monkeys, I now know more than they do.
But I didn't get my training in a stupid college. In another twenty years you will understand what I'm saying.
I believe you may have made an error in the South Carolina one...
I believe they refer to it as the "War of Northern Aggression"
BBC hon? The more you rant about not wanting a woman, the more me doth think the gent doth protest too much.
yeah, we all say we have had enough with women but what we mean is that we don`t want to be betrayed again.....
once bitten, twice shy.
it`s true for women too.
so we sit a starbucks on an evening and stare at eachother....all forty-something and alone and full of coffee and it`s as if we`re all back in high school again except we are the old people.......
afraid to make the same mistake again.
i`m thinking about getting a cat.
Post a Comment