

So what did you eat yesterday?
Breakfast: Cinnamon roll. Cuz life is uncertain, eat dessert first.
Lunch: A pint of fresh oysters cooked in butter.
Dinner: Huh? And spoil my beautiful figure?
Caution, Adult content (boobs) was posted on my other blog this morning. I’m warning you of that because I know that none of you will want to go look at it. BBC

13 comments:
yesterday I ate ,
1 apple
1 bannana
pasta in mushroom and white wine sause
and a beer
That pasta sounds good.
Oh sure, I had some beer also. I drink out of habit so I stick with low alcohol content. I just really like the taste of beer, and it has good things in it for the body.
Big cats can be dangerous, but a little pussy never hurt anybody.
It is impossible to make anything foolproof, because fools are so very ingenious.
In Cambodia, a woman was found who lived alone in the jungle for 20 years and who speaks an unintelligible language. They don't know what she's saying. Experts are predicting she will soon move to America and become the next governor of California.
I admire you for telling the truth.
I dislike the way you do it.
Tact is what is needed..to be able to pass on the truth without alienating ppl.
I know that truth will not console ppl because it is not gauranteed to console you.It will kill you as you are, because it will wipe out the beliefs in you, the beliefs that you might have invested your entire life in.
Man is so stuck with the belief system that he wants truth to conform to his belief.
Anyway..good luck
Yeah, like tact works so well, Mona. So why after thousands of years of pushing it isn't the world a better place?
Tact isn't any better than just saying it the way it is. Hugs.
Yeah, screw tact.
Now I'm wondering what she means by "Good Luck"??
Good luck with what? I've just become very cranky at how the world is and I'm saying it the way it is.
I didn't destroy myself, the world is destroying itself, and therefore me.
Maybe Mona is a prophet, predicting yet another invasion by the j_g & her 10,000 alt's virus.
There comes a point in life where trying to please all the people all the time is revealed to us as impossible.
This is the point where we achieve true freedom of speech and just blather whatever we want without concern for the precious "delicate sensiblities" of the Politically Correct Anal Retentives.
Good O' Sewmouse. Always talking sense. (((Sewmouse)))
Or maybe she just screwed up so much of her own life that her ego can't take a little straight out truth and now she wants everyone to talk really nice, especially to her.
I don't know, I haven't looked at her blog much. I do know that Jesus was a bitcher, and I am also.
Dear bbc, :). Sometimes its the 'duality of mind' that make ppl jump to conclusions that you have just jumped to. You really fail to understand what I meant when I said what I did. It is not me that I am concerned about here. It is You. I see that in your last post, you are really hurting enough to have become so bitter.& spewing venom does not help. If it helps you, then perhaps, it is you who are masturbating with your ego & getting your 'egotestical' oragasm out of it!
Having the last word always, does not mean that you have this oneupmanship.Sometimes silence speaks louder than words & is more powerful.
By tact. I do not mean diplomacy, or trying to please others & let others do the same to you.It also means, not insulting others in public. You can do it privately, in emails too, that is, if you genuinely care for a person, & wish to convey the truth to him/her.It is not abot plesing people, it is about respecting them, the same way that you would want them to respect you.
& who, but YOU should understand that better?
If you dont, then I'm afraid that You are really trying to play some mindgames here.
I am sorry I have to say it all her, as you have no email id on your profile.
But then perhaps you prefer it that way...
As for good luck..EVERYONE needs it, accept it or not.
& as for myself, the respectability and the 'sweetness' of the 'unconscious masses' means nothing to me, because it has no meaning at all.I KNOW what I am, so the labels that others put on me, does not make any difference to me.
If you feel secure and satisfied in insulting me, suit yourself..feel satified and contented. Infact DO it..if it helps you to sleep better!
As far as I am concerned. I do not take your insults. & as long as I do not take them, they are meaningless.
& then there are ppl..who sometimes WANT to utter shocking things in public, just because they are in NEED of attention...just like small children start making unpleasent noises by bawling when they seek attention...
Now I'm beginning to wonder if you are one of them...
seeing that it is your second childhood too...
So GOOD LUCK..[hope you get lots of it, just in case you fail to understand]..Hugs
ps.just be careful, so that you dont 'self destruct'
" I didnt destroy myself, the world is destroying itself and therefore me"
For that I have only one thing to say [ now that your blog obviously has this magical aura to let ppl blabber truth automatically dear 'uncencored god']..for that I have only one thing to say:
For the desires that have gone wanton
there are excuses,
like those of the debtor's
unwilling to pay.
tact and diplomacy is for the u.n. or church groups.
it`s all about latent hostility.
it`s far better to have those who are offended on thier bikes early so we can get to the fun stuff.
the gamerules of politeness is pretty much that of any passive-agressive game.
these are words we are talking about here folks, and in case you had forgotten fuck is how we all got here.
inless your conception was immaculate......like some of the posters on my blog.
Post a Comment