Thursday, January 18, 2007

Who too honor today

So here is what Egyptian stamps look like in case you have never seen any. I’m surprised that the book was delivered without a return address on it. I thought that mail had to have a return address on it, especially after all the bullshit and paranoia after 9/11. My best guess is that Kirsten didn’t want me to have one because she is also paranoid. What an amusing world some times.

Kirsten, a claim of human meat trafficking is a very serious claim and would have to be backed up by a lot of hard proof. Some people are still denying the holocaust. But if what you say is true, there should be a lot of evidence. Boy, it isn’t hard to get you riled up is it? Just question what you believe. Why shouldn’t I? You don’t even know who you are, but you do have quite an imagination. :-)…. If there is really sick things happening in your part of the world though, you have to fix it, I can’t.

Hey…. Hammer…. If you think all that weird shit follows you around, would you do me a favor?

DON’T FUCKING COME TO VISIT ME !!!!

It would be nice to down a few with you , but I just don’t need that shit here. It’s just the usual monkeys fucking around here. I’ll come to visit you if it comes to that. Okay? Thanking you in advance. :-)

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me." -Alice Roosevelt Longworth

I know that most of you just want to be amused, so here goes.

We all know that I’m not going to honor any Christian or Muslim God, what a couple of fuck-ups they are, and only brainwashed people believe in them. Yeah, yeah, I know, you say that you’re not, but I disagree.

So, who to honor, there is a lot of Gods at The God Checker….. I know, the Tit Gods. We shall honor the Tit Gods today. Long live the tit Gods, male and female. But I’m not happy with the tit Gods.

In fact, I’m pissed.

Really.

Really, really pissed.

Really, really, really pissed.

No hooters to play with.

I should have my own hooters.

And a really limber neck.

I would kiss my hooters all the time.

My hooters would be soooo happieeeeee.

A tit, a tit, my kingdom for a tit.

*snickers*

This is funny, France and their wars. The whole amusing French war history can be found at.
The French at wars

Here is a sample of what is stated there. World War I… France is saved by the United States [Entering the war late.]. Thousands of French women find out what it's like to not only sleep with a winner, but one who doesn't call her "Fraulein." Sadly, widespread use of condoms by American forces forestalls any improvement in the French bloodline.

"According to Self magazine, one in four women say they have negative thoughts about their body during sex. See, why do women worry about these kinds of things? During sex men are probably thinking about some other woman's body anyway. Don't worry about it." -Jay Leno

How'd you like to date a woman who writes a sex advice column for a living? To be a true educator one must always practice what one preaches. "Honey, I'm home," she'd say walking in the door. If you were her husband I'm sure you would breakout in a cold sweat. "This week's topic in the newsletter is 'fisting'," she would say. "I'd like to do a little research. Get the K-Y You're first!"

On his blob Nick posted about children being abducted and being okay with it in some instances. That is kind of interesting. I’m not sure how I would have reacted if I had been abducted in my youth, depends on the abductor and if I was treated better than I was being treated at home I guess.

But I’m not a kid anymore. Now I want to be abducted by a nice lady with nice breasts that wants me to kiss them a lot. Hell, I’m an easy keeper, and can brush hair, it wouldn’t cost her much to keep me around. Or maybe she is just looking for a stray to come by and lick her once in a while. Scrub her back in the shower being as women aren't interested in real relationships anymore. He, he, he.

It’s warming up some, maybe I will get a little done on the camper today. Or the other roof on the other camper. I went to Rick’s shop last night and he has some cheap burlap there, I wonder how that would look on the walls of the camper if I put it on with a clear paint. It might be interesting. Tomorrow is Pussy Friday, we’ll honor the Pussy Gods. Have a nice day, see ya. BBC

10 comments:

BBC said...

Kirsten, if what you claim is true.

Is there any chance of you arranging the shipping of a couple of nice firm breasts shipped to me?

Say some 38D's?

:-) :-) :-)

none said...

I don't leave the house much these days outside of going to the grocery store. Too much weird shit, Now you see why I carry a gun.

I get a lot more entertaining when I have a few beers in me.

Cut Kirsten some slack, she's been through a lot of nasty shit. You read the book yet?

BBC said...

I've looked through the book some. If people didn't put themselves in those situations they wouldn't live them.

I get around a lot, I meet a lot of people. A lot of them have very active imaginations and think all kinds of things are after them.

Those kind of folks especially like to think the Freemasons are after them. When in fact the Freemasons could care less about them.

They wander around their whole lives being paranoid and end up dying of old age.

Yup, those Freemasons and real bad boogymen. Hell, look at all the hollering and insulting I do, and I'm still here.

Yes, I'm skeptical, very.

BBC said...

The world is screwed up enough without people trying to make everyone else paranoid.

All I need is proof, real proof. With plenty of witnesses.

Kirsten N. Namskau said...

I'm not in that business, Billy

BBC said...

I belong to a secret cult myself.

We have our own conspiracy going.

We're the tit licker's cult. :-)

BBC said...

I don't know why the little people always think that the Freemasons are always out to get them.
Famous Freemasons

BBC said...

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The scientists who mind the Doomsday Clock moved it two minutes closer to midnight on Wednesday -- symbolizing the annihilation of civilization and adding the perils of global warming for the first time.

Well, I'm a lot more worried about the global warming (or whatever way it might go) than I am the nuclear threat. The village idiots with bombs can maybe be stopped or not make much difference in the long run.

Besides, fewer people on this planet would be a good thing.

But with almost seven billion on this rock wanting so much is a real problem.

The planet can support all of our needs, but not all of our wants and greeds.

BBC said...

"Parachuting"

A blind man was describing his favorite sport of parachuting. When asked how this was accomplished, he said that things were all done for him.

"I am placed in the door and told when to jump. My hand is placed on my release ring for me and out I go."

"But, how do you know when you are going to land"? he was asked.

"I have a very keen sense of smell and I can smell the trees and grass when I am 300 feet from the ground," he answered.

"But, how do you know when to lift your legs for the final arrival on the ground"? he was again asked.

The man quickly answered, "Oh, the dog's leash goes slack."

Dr.Alistair said...

speaking of france, i lived in quebec for my teenage life.
for those who don`t know, quebec was france`s penal colony for a couple of hundren years. the english gave it to them so they would leave the rest of canada the fuck alone.....even the u.n. has spoken out about the human rights violations that quebec`s language laws have done to enlish speaking businessmen.
they sure can play hockey though.