Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Earth - Third Rock From the Sun. The Intergalactic Hillbilly Trailer Park Where Everyone is Related. So What is All This Greed and Fighting About? The intention of this blog is to get folks thinking, to challenge you and what you believe. Before jumping into the blog entries I suggest that you read my profile. I start each day intent on changing the world and having one hell of a good time - Sometimes this makes planning the day difficult. Love and Peace. BBC
5 comments:
Gassy and irreverent.
and you?
Irreverent? You are godless? Fear a God?
I’m fine, just sleepy and tired of how the world is. Not my personal world, but the larger world.
Some quotes:
For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin--real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life.
Life is like riding a bicycle. You don't fall off unless you stop peddling.
Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.
Live as if your were to die tomorrow.
Life is a grindstone. Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up depends on us.
I pressed down on the mental accelerator. The old lemon throbbed fiercely. I got an idea.
And most important:
Nobody gets to live life backward. Look ahead, that is where your future lies.
It irritates me that my sign in cookie expires about once a week and I have to sign in again when I'm always using the same computer.
Once a week? Mine expires like several times a day. Consider yourself blessed.
I am cold and cranky. I am cranky because it is cold. I don't do cold well. I also don't do miserably hot and humid well. I am a temperate person who needs a continuous temperate zone.
It's warmed up a bit here, not freezing anyway. So that is nice. You live in the wrong place to expect a temperate zone. It's much closer to that here.
Ha, ha, ha.
Like a hole in the head
Isn't it a nice day? It's not freezing, it's not snowing, I don't have to do a damn thing I don't want to do.
That makes me feel so fucking good that I fucking like to fucking say so with a little fucking swearing.
Fuck!! Swearing is fun.
Hey, ya know what? I'm going to take a fucking nap while some of you suckers have to work.
He, he, he.
Post a Comment