Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Keep that Redneck part of you

Technology is wonderful, but it can fail you at any given time, especially in time of war in your front yard. If you have any redneck, hillbilly, gypsy, or survivalist skills in you I suggest that you keep them honed up a little.

Ah, a redneck joke. :-)

A pregnant woman is in a car accident and falls into a deep coma. Asleep for nearly six months, she wakes up and sees that she is no longer pregnant. Frantically, she asks the doctor about her baby. The doctor replies, "Ma'am, you had twins! A boy and a girl. The babies are fine. Your brother came in and named them."

The woman thinks to herself, "Oh no, not my brother, he's an idiot!" Expecting the worst, she asks the doctor, "Well, what's the girl's name?" "Denise," the doctor says. The new mother thinks, "Wow, that's not a bad name! Guess I was wrong about my brother. I like Denise!" Then she asks the doctor, "What's the boy's name?"

The doctor replies, "DeNephew."

Sewmouse… Why would anyone not buy their own property if they could? Got me, but I see a lot of people pissing their money away in other ways trying to make themselves happy so they never have the money to buy their own space. I’ve never owned a new car, but I’ve owned my own places to live. And the really cool thing is that you always make money off of property when you are done with it. Rent money is just money pissed away buying someone else’s property for them so that they can make money off of you. Go figure, I don’t understand how they think that out and make it right.

Hammer, there are no lost souls or spirits out in the cosmos, only on this planet. And that is because of the mentors and beliefs and how this stupid place is ran. The lost souls crap is just something the fools on this planet dreamed up.

Paris….. I said I didn’t believe in ghosts, I didn’t say I don’t believe in spirits, or the spirit. But what is needed on this planet is a collective spirit.

Kirsten sent me one of her books, all the way from Egypt. I appreciate that she sent it, but disappointed that she didn’t autograph it. If the writing on the package is hers she has beautiful penmanship. Anyway, any stamp collectors around? It has seven Egyptian stamps on it. I haven’t started reading it yet, but on the back it states that she is a woman with God-given powers. Hum, it will be interesting to find out what they are, I don’t recall giving her any.

So, I think God will retire….Hell, no one believes the serious things I say, so I think I will just stop trying to tell you monkeys what God is. No one here really believes in any kind of a God anyway, or they would live that way. And they damn sure don’t want to be God, or any part of God. So lets not talk about God anymore, lets talk about something else. What would you like to talk about? One of Gods, umm, Billy’s favorite subjects is boobs. Any lonely boobs out there wanting attention? Never mind sex, I said boobs. You get sex a couple of times a week and you are good to go. But boobs should be loved up some everyday, call it foreplay. Boobs that don’t like some loving everyday need new brains.

What about Muslim boobs? Those Muslim women must have pretty lonely boobs judging from I hear how their men treat them. We need some non-muslim men over there knocking them women up to improve that gene pool. So toss those condoms away boys, and get a plane to those areas.

I went to the hardware/lumber store yesterday for a through roof pipe flashing and also bought another window they had put out for five bucks. It’s two by five feet in a good plastic frame and is a slider with a screen on one side. I’m thinking I will install it in the front of my camper. If not, I will find some place to use it around here. Those windows are damn expensive, that was a great buy.

Gotta go, hide from this Godless world. See ya later…… Billy

6 comments:

BBC said...

Har, har, har.
Bill the cat

Kirsten N. Namskau said...

It doesn't excist ONE truth, when it comes to religion and God.
It is MANY truth...What you believe as the one and only truth, is YOUR truth.
Can you proof that what you believe is the truth?

BBC said...

MANY truths or beliefs and trying to honor them all will always keep this planet in turmoil.

I can't prove shit, but it's still what they are going to believe in the future. Or they will believe in nothing.

You know, you are more than just confused. You're wired funny, but I suppose that you are harmless. :-)

Enemy of the Republic said...

I often wonder if I am a redneck trapped in a Chicagoan body. But then you think I'm crazy and a pain in the ass.

BBC said...

Enemy, you said that you are a pain in the ass, hon. More than once. I'm just taking your word for it. :-)

Hell, we are all a little crazy, it's the harmful crazies that bother me.

They don't call them rednecks in Chicago. Sewmouse said it, but I don't recall what she called it.

Have a great day, hugs.

Flawed And Disorderly said...

Hi BBC,

Thanks for visiting my blog. Did you really smoke pot with the great Willie? :D

How in the world did you end up on a blog like mine? I seem to be your opposite in every way, especially when it comes to a deep belief in Christianity.

Anyway, thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It's always interesting to meet new people.