It was pretty nice for a while today and I worked on the camper some. This is what the back of it looks like now. I put a piece of plywood where the window was to keep the rain out. I also removed the roof vent because I want to relocate it. And the toilet, notice the hole in the floor on the right. Soon I will be able to start re-doing the back, then I will strip out the front and do it. I think it will be pretty decent when I’m done, and warm. Warm is important to me because I will be using it all winter long.
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Hey Paris
It was pretty nice for a while today and I worked on the camper some. This is what the back of it looks like now. I put a piece of plywood where the window was to keep the rain out. I also removed the roof vent because I want to relocate it. And the toilet, notice the hole in the floor on the right. Soon I will be able to start re-doing the back, then I will strip out the front and do it. I think it will be pretty decent when I’m done, and warm. Warm is important to me because I will be using it all winter long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nice blog, Billy. I can feel your joy of creating something from base. It gives a special pleasure to know that you have done it all by yourself.
Kristen's right now the beauty comes to life threw Billy's hands we'll be able to see what he sees in this camper he purchased to rebuild....okay Billy bring it to life....I'm sure others are watching too.
Post a Comment