Do you read the comics for the surface humor in them, or for the deeper psychology and philosophies in them? For example, do you fully understand this one?Billy is a pussy.
Billy is a pussy.
Yup, Billy is a motherfucking pussy.
I don’t like it cold, I don’t like it too hot either. I like it in the just right zone that this body is comfortable at. That is from around seventy to eighty degrees. I try to not complain about the cold though, and it doesn’t get too bad here, I just deal with it and stay inside a lot. And dress warm when I go out. I like to bitch when it gets to hot though, hell I live for the days when it is too hot just so I can bitch. LOL… Man, we are frigging wired to bitch, and cuss, that is why we are so good at it. And it is also how we fix some things.
Actually, what was the favorite age you enjoyed the most? Most of them were when you where younger, more resilient, when getting screwed a little didn’t bother you so much. But as life goes on and you start getting screwed in more and bigger ways and you start being more aware of the whole world and the way it is, your life isn’t so rosy anymore. It gets to where you just have good days instead of good weeks or months. Looking ahead, I see that they start getting better when, and if, you reach the age to were you just say, “Fuck it, I don’t care anymore. I’m just going let all that shit out there wash over me and enjoy it here in my own little space.” That must be nice, to not care about a war for example, unless it is in your front yard. Mutter, mutter, this will be an on going discussion over time.
I can’t blame Mr. Bush for all this stupid fighting crap. Actually, can we really blame him for anything? Aren’t we supposed to see that idiots can’t be blamed for the stupid things they do when in fact it is everyone else that lets them get away with it? Just asking.
I spotted an interesting article about Albert Einstein in the October issue of Discover. Plainly I’m just as eccentric and unpredictable as to what I will say as he was. I’ll never come up with any great formulas like he did. But to my dying day I will be trying to convince everyone that we are the spirit of God in evolution. No I can’t prove it with math or physics. But I dare anyone to prove this piece of crap omnipotent psychopath Christian God to me. Insert your own favorite word in place of ‘psychopath’.
Like me, Einstein was a pretty rebellious man beating his own drum and he often insulted and distanced people, sound like someone else you know? Does Jesus come to mind? The real Jesus, not the mild guy they display him to be in the bible. Yes, he was loving, but only to his own people, other than that he was really cranky.
BTW, Einstein fully believed in a God, he just didn’t get it figured out before he died that it is us. From statement from the article. “Einstein evidently understood that a science that ignores or seemingly refutes religion would never be fully satisfying to the public – not even to himself.”
There you have it, even the greatest mind of the time believed in some kind of a God. Now, change one word in the above, change ‘religion’ to ‘spirituality’ and read it again.
Kirsten…. I don’t believe that I’ve ever called people "puppets in a string", interesting statement, but you must have read that somewhere else. “How did they become mind controlled, who did it, in what way, terms, or what equipment’s are they using to control peoples mind.”
Who did it? Anyone can do it, with convincing talk, just look at the sales industry, or our governments. Or most of the religions, they get people believing things that in this day and age they really should know better than to believe. Monkeys is as good as word as any being as that is what we evolved from. Yes, I’m insulting at times, I’ve explained that before, it gets people thinking harder, besides, stupid thinking irritates me. And like I say, I’m not trying to win friends or a popularity contest here, if anything at all I’m looking for like minds to build a collective consciousness, agreement, with. Call it “Birds of a feather flock together”.
And here is a thought for you. Lots of things we struggle with today won’t be around in the future. Things like FAT and SKINNY people. In the not so distance future people will be as much a genetically engineered. And many ways the mind thinks will be corrected because lets face it, the mind is not perfect. And many of them are down right defective. Many diseases will go away because they will be programmed out though genetics, diabetes for example will become a thing of the past because the genes that cause those things will be reprogrammed at conception.
How can that be? Because God is a doctor, a scientist, working on improving what Mother Nature created and started in imperfect ways. Now that statement should get the Christians nicely riled up. But it’s true, you don’t have to believe it, but the future will.
Jlee….. No, I’m pretty sure she doesn’t exist anymore. She did in the past, but not anymore. She would think a lot like I do, she would think that she is Mrs. God, or Goddess. Of such anyway. It’s okay, I can get along without her, but I’m not having anything to do with the rest of them anymore.
The only people I’m trying to collect here are the ones that believe or are starting to see that we in fact are God in evolution, that believe in their own omnipresent soul/spirit. And starting to work on understanding it all better. And it’s a journey that will take a while.
Hammer, being as you are a gun and toys man, in a bit I will be posting a picture of interest to you on my other blog. And I will be discussing some more of the God discussion thread. BBC

6 comments:
There will be humor posted here tomorrow, my twisted humor of course. He, he, he.
Jlee, if she does exist, I’m not looking for her, I looked for nine years and got screwed over by one woman after an other, I’ve had it with that bullshit, she will have to find me if she is out there. And she isn’t one of those bimbos looking for a half million dollar home or a new car, or whatever. But she is looking for the right hand to hold, the right eyes to look into. And she thinks a hell of a lot like I do, as if we are one. But in truth, I think that society killed her.
BTW…. Everyone is fucking neurotic in one way or the other, that is just how we evolved. He,he,he.
Maybe that can be corrected in the future, maybe it can’t, time will tell. Hugs.
Kirsten, of course I'm hard to understand. The only way to fully understand me, or anyone else for that matter, is to think like I do and believe what I do.
And of course to have a twisted sense of humor because all great minds do. Hugs.
I have a book written about 100 years ago about a man from india who came to america to preach exactly what you are saying BBC.
He was really well recieved becuase in that time people were starting to wake up to different possibilities other than fire and brimstone and a vengeful god.
One of the things he said that struck me was "In this macrocosm where things are bound together with unseen forces I will call these forces god until science can give them another name." Science, nature, and man are all god.
Right, Hammer.... But it will always be called God. That word is never going to go away. It's one of the most spoken words in the world. Right after 'shit'. :-)
All mankind has to do is take responsibility for it, if he ever does.
Ah, there she is. LOL
Chickweed
Now it starts to sounds like something, Billy. I am interested to learn your way of thinking and belief. I also believe that everything on earth have a soul...even the plants. I also believe that even the plants have a communication system. That is why I also say to people, watch where you put you feet because you are treading on a soul.
That is why I hate it when people only throw garbage where ever ... Because they should know that they are throwing the garbage in God's garden.
Post a Comment