Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Crazy

From a mind too complex for most to understand.

Crazy is impossible, just another mortal. Reads her horoscopes and does her astrology, believes there are beautiful cosmic plans for her but then she can’t see them wanting to play out and screws it all up. Damn, you have to see it, in your mind, for it to play out. Mortal’s, what fools they be, bah. I’m tired of being used by women just because I’m handy, and it seems that all she does is string me along just enough to keep me interested when she has no intention of letting it go any further than that. And I can’t think of any reason to keep letting her do that too me. I’ll let her know when I return from camping but I’m not sure I will go install her TV antenna, I’m tired of being used and not loved at some damn level.

I have a feral cat here, one that I haven’t been able to catch to have fixed. I have a trap here now and have rigged it so that Helen can trip it from inside her house when she sees it go in to eat. I don’t want it set to trip on its own as I don’t want hers and my other cats getting trapped in it because if they did they would never go in one again and I may just need to trap one someday for whatever reason.

The trap is on loan from Friends of Animals, while it is here I hope to trap that tomcat that keeps knocking up the neighborhood females. I don’t know who owns him, if anyone, but he needs his nuts tied. And if I could catch that coon and remove him to the forest that would be great also, coons are hard on cats.

I’m leaving in a bit, will camp in the National Forest this time. Soap bubbles are enjoyable anywhere, but to watch them drifting off in nature is sort of magical, try it sometime. Maybe the road to the hot springs is open by now and I can get in to enjoy a nice soak for a while. Have a safe and sane Forth of July, try to not do something crazy and stupid. Ha, I know that many will though.

Will do my next post on Saturday. Hugs…. BBC

10 comments:

BBC said...

Sumo.... The beer church I go to isn't very spiritual, because the others there are not.

But I still enjoy some of the people there and I make interesting observations at times.

Anonymous said...

Dude. I want some of what your drinking.

Dan said...

I love how we say a cat needs to be "fixed" as if it's broken because it wants to have sex.

Happy 4th BBC.

Karen said...

Hope you're having an awesome 4th!

NewsBlog 5000 said...

An El Camino that runs on a barrel of water, nice trick. You're not just a mechanic, you are an artist.

Ok, so the barrel of water doesn't actually make it go. I am still impressed.

Sewmouse said...

Have a great time - enjoy your camping. I am going on a spiritual journey to explore the possibilities of breadmaking and pastry.

If I can figure out how to make the idea in my head of the perfect cherry & nut coffeecake, I'll mail you one.

Anonymous said...

It's good to fix dogs and cats, there's too damn many running astray.

dawn said...

Hpe you had a great fourth, I think you have to get tough with Crazy. Stop being so nice, Have a great trip and weekend. Hugs

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

You are a good man BBC, but sometimes good men can be too good - don't allow yourself to be used, friendship is always meant to flow in both directions.

Those cats are pretty lucky to have you looking out for them. Hope you have a relaxing and enjoyable trip.

cathouse teri said...

I'm sorry to hear that you are not finding a woman who respects and admires you. Indeed, keep searching. It could happen. (I sound like a fortune cookie.)

I appreciate your continuing to stop by my blog and respecting my wishes regarding comments about procreation and views that go hard against your conscience. I know that is difficult. Thanks.

Good luck with the cats. Meow.