Friday, July 20, 2007

I’m depressed

Musings from a complex mind that shows you all that is in it: Hum, a bit of a long post.

People that write on shit house walls roll their shit in little balls. People that read those words of wit eat those little balls of shit. LOL

I think that cartoon is cute, I never kissed a girl until I was twenty, was in the Navy, stationed in Milton, Florida. Got a date with a cute local girl, took her and her mother out to a nice place for dinner. Then her mother cut us loose for a few hours. I was really bashful when I was young and girls scared me, but I finely screwed up the courage to kiss a girl. Boy, that was too fun. Not long after that, in Idaho when I was on leave and transferring to Alaska I had my first sex, with a girl that used to be a neighbor when I lived there as a teen. We were drunk, and boy, did I screw that up, she wasn’t interested in seconds. :-) I’ve gotten much better since then, or so I’ve been told. Anyway, my next sex was with my wife, boy, I really took a liking to that. :-)

I like marriage, or having a mate being as marriage is often out of the question anymore for older folks that would lose benefits if they were to marry. We arrive here wired to have sex, the right same partner all the time is fine with me, I have no desire to date and chase women for sex like a lot of men do.

Humanity is insanity. Sometimes in my old posts what you see is a babbling idiot working his way through something, to a higher understanding. Yup, an IQ over a 140 and I’m a babbling idiot. So much for IQ’s. But it helps me recognize the extent of my own ignorance.

I wish humor could fix this world, but it won’t, it’s just a band aid.

How many times did Einstein step to the edge of the pool of insanity and teeter there? I don’t know, but I know that he did. I’ve been there, done that. We learned how to handle it, mock it in fact.

Humanity can get along just fine without a biblical God, but not without a spirituality.

You can’t move that alone.
Now why did you tell me that? Because I’m stupid enough that I don’t know that.
It’s eight feet long, four feet high, bulky and weighs over three hundred pounds and it has to go through an obstacle course.
Well I’m going to try.
(later)
You got it moved.
I told you that I was stupid enough that I didn’t know I couldn’t move it.
How did you do it?
With two hand trucks, a load strap, a jack, a 2X4, some rope and some ingenuity.
I’m impressed.
Don’t be, any idiot could have done it. Well, I am a very special idiot. :-)
You must be.
Yeah, some part of me figured out how to build the pyramids.
You’re deep.
No shit. But sometimes I’m just shallow, what part of evolution don’t others understand?

Anyway, I got the largest bench/cabinet moved back into my new storage area yesterday. I was also given a free large air compressor. Sixty gallon tank, no motor on it but I have a five horse motor I think will work on it. And I tore that transmission down, it isn’t in too bad of shape so will be easy to rebuild.

Does God know all that there is to know about God? Nope.
Where is God? Go look in a mirror.
Is God a horney toad? Yup, so is Goddess, all of creation is a sexual energy, what don’t you understand about that?

Straight Screwdriver: A tool for opening paint cans. Sometimes used to convert common slotted
screws into non-removable screws.

Table Saw: A large stationary power tool commonly used to launch wood projectiles for testing wall integrity.

Two-Ton Engine Hoist: A tool for testing the maximum tensile strength of everything you forgot to
disconnect.

Wire Wheel: It cleans paint off bolts and then throws them somewhere under the workbench with the speed of light. Also removes hard-earned guitar calluses from fingers in about the time it takes you to say, "YEOWW!

COTATI, Calif. - A 3-month-old cat is clinging to life at a Sonoma County animal hospital after having been set on fire by two teenage girls who now face charges of animal cruelty. Will we ever evolve higher?

WASHINGTON (AFP) - The recent discovery of a huge underground lake in Sudan could spell an end to four years of conflict in the drought-stricken region of Darfur, a US geologist said Wednesday. More than 200,000 people have been killed and some two million displaced in the conflict, sparked in part by competing claims to scarce natural resources in the western region, according to humanitarian organizations. That would be nice.

What is moral? I don’t think that we have mapped that all out properly yet. I’m not sure that two people having consensual sex is immoral. Well, married people shouldn’t be hopping around, that causes problems. And trying to have sex with all takers isn’t that cool of an idea. But stop saying that teenage boys who have sex with their hot, blonde teachers are permanently damaged. I have a better description for these kids.... Lucky bastards.

Just because your tattoo has Chinese characters in it doesn't make you spiritual. It's right above the crack of your ass. And it translates to "beef with broccoli." The last time you did anything spiritual you were praying to God you weren't pregnant. You're not spiritual. You're just high.

New Rule:
No more gift registries. You know, it used to be just for weddings. Now it's for babies and new homes and graduations from rehab. Picking out the stuff you want and having other people buy it for you isn't gift giving, it's the white people version of looting.

An old man strode in to his doctors office and said, "Doc, my druggist said to tell you to change my prescription and to check the prescription you've been giving to Mrs. Smith." "Oh, he did, did he?" the doctor shot back. "And since when does a druggist second guess a doctor's orders?" The old man says, "Since he found out I've been on birth control pills since February."

You know who has to fix the right side Muslim problem? More evolved modern Muslims, the ones that have evolved to the left. They need to tell those fools on the right to shut the hell up because they don’t know what they are talking about. We can’t help them evolve by fighting them like that idiot Bush is doing, all that creates is a religion war. And I don’t think any sane Muslim wants a war anymore than anyone else. Yup, they have to purge the insanity of the right from themselves. I can of course say the same thing about the Christian right.

Okay, why I’m depressed, other than the fact that the world is so screwed up. I was at Rick’s shop the other evening for a few beers and bullshitting. He is putting a new interior in a 1956 T-bird, a beautiful car that has, I’m guessing, in the neighborhood of sixty thousand dollars invested in it. And his work will add another five thousand dollars to that.

On one level I think it’s wonderful that we can take an old car and give it new life, make it even more beautiful than when it was new. It’s like sending a woman to the beauty saloon. LOL

On another level it depresses me that so much money is spent on things like that when I think daily of the fact that about thirty thousand others die of starvation everyday. That a lady had to eat her firstborn in order that she could keep living. The rich could fix this planet, if they just would, they have the power to do that. Yes, it’s depressing to me. I used to encourage others to send money to the world food bank and places like that, and it does help I think. But, I’ve since learned that much of the money and food doesn’t get where it should be getting, but instead is snapped up by greedy people in the counties we send it too. Fellow countrymen (and women) screwing over their own countrymen, depressing, greed is such an ugly thing. Hey, I get that biggest piece of chocolate cake, I’ll do like my asshole brother did, spit on it. LOL

Shrink-wrapped scream…. That’s right, you love them, but you don’t love what many of them are. Do you ever get the sense that you are losing faith in humanity one person at a time?

Have a great day, hugs…. BBC

13 comments:

BBC said...

Yesterday The Future Was Yesterday said in a comment, "Specify when God WASN'T an idiot, and two, date it. :)"

Well friend, God was never not an idiot. You start out life as an idiot shitting in the grass if your mother hasn't got a diaper, and you evolve from there.

Same with God as with you. It doesn't require an intelligent omnipotent being to have created all this, it can simply be a miracle, as I say it is.

Like I've said before, if there was that kind of God said God would be an artist and you would see another beautiful planet like this one next door to it.

Artists are like that, they keep creating. One cosmos, one living beautiful planet. Hello? Don't tell me that this isn't anything other than a miracle. Hugs.

BBC said...

Hey, I put the trap out last evening but didn't get the coon. I put cat food in it. What would be more appealing to a coon than cat food? Preferably something that a cat wouldn't be interested in.

Maybe eggs? I know that coons like eggs as one raided the nesting box I built at the marina when I owned a boat there and it got the goose eggs.

Anonymous said...

hey! i'm going to cali this weekend and won't be back until september...
here is the website i was talking about where i made an extra $800 dollars last month..... Later!the website is here

BBC said...

knicksgrl10917..... Yeah, later, a hell of a lot later. Scurry off now, and don't come back.

BBC said...

Another cute cartoon at Sinfest today.
Sinfest

brad4d said...

If love is sanity, then in-love is insanity? Greed is being inlove with your self?
I sure love my tools and toys too but he who dies with the most toys has to put them all away IN HELL! HA! aHA see you there for a little while at this point (if I stay inlove with them) ~B

Sewmouse said...

Ok, true, it is sad that so many people have large sums of money and do nothing with it but buy stupid toys.

So....

We need to make LOTS AND LOTS of stupid toys and get their money away from them, then use it to solve problems like how to get that water in Dafur up to the TOP of the ground so it can be used.

Even the Noseless Wonder, Michael (I used to be black) Jackson has finally run out of money. Once we bleed them all dry, then we fix eveything.

BBC said...

Sewmouse.... You know, that really isn't a half bad idea. How do we go about it? Lets start with Paris Hilton, Martha Stewart, and Hillery Clinton, oh, and that idiot Bush family.

brad4d..... I don't think that greedy people love themselves, I've never seen any sign of that. The rich are just wanting, needy, and unhappy even though they work hard at having lots of fun.

I have lots of tools and equipment but I won't have to put them away in hell. I intend on leaving this mess for someone else to take care of. LOL

Okay, unless things change I'm giving the property and all that is on it to my friend Rick.

As for hell, I don't believe in it, other than to send others there. :-)

And heaven is.
Heaven
(Like almost everything I write, that chapter could be polished some)

Karen said...

I'm hoping that when cheney takes power tomorrow, he dies of a heart attack and Nancy Pelosi takes over and starts sending the troops home.

One can only dream...

*sigh*

BBC said...

Karen, Nancy Pelosi is just another spoiled, rich, big nut working her way to the top hon. I wouldn't expect a lot from her if she does get to the top.

Aquila ka Hecate said...

I also get depressed by us from time to time, but I love being alive on this earth too much for it to be permanent.
My countrymen are some of the worst offenders-swing something high-tech and shiny in front of them and they're hypnotised, willing to put themselves in hock to own it, whatever it is, whether they need it or not.
I'm at the point where anyone actively 'upgrading' their 'standard of living' incurs my wrath.
What fools we deities be.

Love,
Terri in Joburg

BBC said...

"What fools we deities be."

Ah, Terri, have you seen the definition of fool in the devils dictionary by Ambrose Brice?

Don't worry about it hon, we will write the history of the demise of mankind if they do not wise up and it comes about. Hugs

The Future Was Yesterday said...

Are you thankful for the things you don’t have?
From a different angle..... My 14+ year marriage was going to hell in a handbasket, but I kept trying to "save" it, as I had a good start on building my "retirement nest." Air compressor, couple table saws, craftsman too chest, wood splitter, nearly new John Deere riding mower/snow blower, Troy Bilt rototiller....the list is much longer. I was on my way.

But I took the day off one day, and she was at work. I went out to my garage, looked around, and said out loud to myself; "You know, this shit can be replaced. My sanity can't. I went in the house, got my clothes, computer, and threw them all in the back of my S10, and moved into a 800 Sq. Ft. apartment. I never looked back, and to this day, I don't regret walking away. In fact, I'm overwhelmingly thankful!!

How many times did Einstein step to the edge of the pool of insanity and teeter there? I don’t know, but I know that he did.
But he recognized that it WAS a pool of insanity. Millions of dumb shits are running around today, oblivious to the fact they're in the middle of the fucking pool!