Today’s post got heavy, and sort of long, so I posted it on my other blog for those that are interested in such things.My other blog
You were born an original. Don't die a copy.
Yesterday I got two foam panels installed in the camp trailer, I need to start working on it more. Maybe today I will cut a 2 X 5 foot hole in it to install the sliding window that will be above the cooking and counter area. I also need to start painting George’s home during this good weather.
The picture is of a hammer that I’ve had for many years, I don’t know if they still make them but you used to be able to buy hammers that had leather rings around the handle, they are very good hammers. About half of the rings had broken up and fallen off of mine, George reminded me of a fix. I used macramé rope and wrapped two layers around it, then soaked it with green oil base exterior varnish, the same varnish I used when I made Sewmouse’s toothpick cup. It’s more green than it looks, the picture turned out dark. It makes for a very comfortable handle.
Sewmouse is claiming that she hasn’t thought about having sex with me, she is ticked at me right now, and I think that she is lying to herself. Just saying. :-) …. Actually, I have a picture of her, and I think that she is an attractive woman, just needs to lose some weight and get in shape. The pissing contest shall pass, or not.
Grab leather you sons a bitches. (True Grit) …. Weird, the things that pops into a complex brain.
Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

7 comments:
Somewhere..... Goddess puts on a sexy dress, maybe a red one, and then her and God dances together as if they are one.
And then he starts caressing her and undressing her as they dance. And takes her to a happy place.
I'm sure that happens, somewhere, just not here.
Here it's just a possible future reality.
Well, the cooling fan on my processing chip has been growling for some time. I'd better shut it down and go buy a new one today.
Y'all be good while I'm gone.
And if ya can't be good....
Name it after me.....
*giggles*
There are so many things worthy of comment in your provocative posts, Billy. But the one which struck me was one that I misread:
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy."
I read it as "You were born an aboriginal". And I loved to be reminded of it. A copy of an aboriginal is still an original.
Long may you provoke, BBC. Sorry my main blog has gone private, I will happily invite you to it. (believe me I had reasons, though they are subtle ones)
just needs to lose some weight and get in shape
ouch!!
Knichsgr10917.... Fuck you. :-)
Weird, the things that pops into a complex brain.
Or even a misfiring simple one.
.....is an attractive woman, just needs to lose some weight and get in shape.
She trusted you with a picture....then you say this? There's a big difference between an online squabble, and a breech of confidence, which you seem to have not figured out yet.
Not only have I not thought about it - I'm repulsed by the very thought. No, Bill - I do NOT want to have sex with you, I do not think about having sex with you. In order for me to want to have sex with someone, I have to find them attractive, and your nastiness, hate, and stupidity are so repulsive that I don't even GET to the part about how your body is unattractive to ME.
Sorry, but that's the honest truth. You don't "turn my crank". I like my men to feel like MEN, not skeletons.
Post a Comment