Thursday, July 12, 2007

Pissed off pussy

Boy, that tomcat I trapped is one tough street cat, and pissed off pussy. It’s too bad someone didn’t have a video camera here, it would have made a great Utube video. After trapping him the other evening I didn’t want to leave him in that small trap over night, it seemed a bit abusive and I couldn’t take him to the vet until yesterday morning. So I put him in a small back room at Helen’s home where she keeps a litter box for her cats.

There isn’t much in that room other than a few pieces of antique furniture and cat things that she stores in there. Maybe I should have left him in that trap though. He came flying out of the trap and landed on top an antique makeup desk like women used in the old days and like to killed himself hitting the windows trying to get out.

I went out and in a few minutes he settled down and was quite. Until two in the morning when Helen heard him battling the windows again, and there was a big crash. When I went over in the morning to collect him she said to bring some gloves, ha, ha, ha, that is one mean street fighting and pissed off cat, there was no way in hell I was going to try to catch him with gloves.

I took a piece of plywood over, set her pet carrier on the floor against the door frame, closed the door against it and blocked the space above it with the plywood. This would make it look like an escape route to a scared cat that wants to escape. Discovered that he had knocked the mirror off of the makeup desk, that is what the crash had been. Then I went in there with a broom to flush him out from under a chest that he was hiding under.

Man oh man, where’s a movie camera when you need one. I’m telling you, the shit hit the fan. When I touched him on the butt with that broom he came out of there like a renegade rocket ship on steroids, made two loops around the room at damn near the speed of light bouncing off the walls and other things and tried attacking me two times before he jumped back on the makeup desk and tried to break the windows out again.

I used the broom to push him off and we repeated act one again, about ten frigging times !!! A wild pissed off cat ricocheting off of everything and me flaying a broom around like a wild man, it had to be worth seeing. I finely got him tired enough that I was able to push him toward where I wanted him to go and when he finely noticed it he dived for it, so hard that he pushed it back two inches when he hit the end of the carrier. I slammed the door shut and was ready to go to the vet, but first I had to sit a minute and catch my breath, that pussy like to tuckered me out. Wild cats and wild women, gotta be very careful around them.

I put him in the back of the pickup and Helen asked why I didn’t put him in the cab with us. There was no way I wanted a wild pissed off cat in that cab if it should happen to break out of that cheap plastic pet carrier.

brad4d said in a comment on my blog. ”Every year is another tool, IQ points are the odds you'll get a chance to fix somethin'

So I posted the following comment on his blog.
Hello friend, thank you for visiting my blog. Are you a reader, I used to read a lot, but like Einstein said "At some time you have to stop reading and start thinking for yourself".

Now I spend many hours alone in communication with the cosmos. That is not an easy task and it's taken me through many dark tunnels and I had to learn to walk a tightrope over the pit of insanity.

But if you like to read I would like to recommend a few books. Gods Debris & The Religion war by Scott Adams. Read them in that order. He admits that they are just mind exercisers but they are still interesting and I pulled things from them.

My favorite romance is The Bridge Across Forever by Richard Bach.
A very profound book that I studied is Think On These Things, by J. Krishnamurti.
And I've studied Einstein a lot.

You said..."Every year is another tool, IQ points are the odds you'll get a chance to fix somethin'"

Maybe, maybe not, things keep getting harder to fix, time will tell. Hugs.


LORENZAGO DI CADORE, Italy - Pope Benedict XVI reasserted the primacy of the Roman Catholic Church, approving a document released Tuesday that says other Christian communities are either defective or not true churches and Catholicism provides the only true path to salvation.

The pope is an idiot, a fool. Only a very defective brain would believe that in this day and age.
The world might start getting ready for some serious religion wars, the peaceful folks may not be able to stop them. In a very real sense Iraq is a religion war being as Mr. Bush reads his bible everyday and decides he is doing Gods work.

Terri, your comment about the lady in Egypt is a good observation because her book clearly shows how her own thinking and actions have been a real problem to her and messed up much of her life.

It was very hot again yesterday, hopefully it will cool off some now as many places here do not have air-conditioning.

Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

2 comments:

Sewmouse said...

Why is there NEVER a video camera around when you need one?

The mental image was great - good writing!

Hope your day is going well too!
*hugs*

The Future Was Yesterday said...

Your "wild pussy" story brought back some painful memories. I had to capture one once - except he/she had slipped into my house when the door was left open. I had four house dogs (peks) at the time. You can see the peace and harmony potential. Job one was corral the dogs so they didn't get their eyes scratched out. Job two was isolate the cat, room by room, as I closed doors behind it. Job three was retreat, "arm" myself with two layers of thick flannel shirts, Heavy welding gloves, goggles, and repeat job two.:) I eventually did get it out of the house, but not before the cat got in it's fair share of licks.:)

In a very real sense Iraq is a religion war
Finally!!! Someone can see that the trees we're surrounded by, make a very different kind of forest! I've been screaming this to the heavens since the war the Reich Wing has always wanted, was started by one of their own!!!!!