Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Cute cartoons












A reminder, if someone leaves a link in your comments, don’t left click on it to view it. Right click on it and select to open the link in a new window. That way you get a full screen window. If you right click and select Copy Link it sends a copy of the link too your clipboard and you can then copy it into any word processing program, email, or web browser address line. Or someone else’s comment box. Always the teacher, that’s me.

Hey, are you an ecologist? I’ll bet that you’re not a very good one. I’ll bet that you are a jack ecologist, like a jack Mormon. I know a lot of folks that call themselves ecologists, but if they want something, or want to do something, like take a trip, they forget that they are ecologists and just go for it without any consideration how it affects the planet. Even I screw up and harm it at times. If there were only about three billion of us evolved monkeys on this rock that would likely be okay. But with almost seven billion of us monkeys that is a real concern.

The human brain is too puny to grasp all the places its higher self/spirit is. How everything works and is connected.

The next room that I plan on gutting out and redoing next is full of stuff, all kinds of stuff. Building materials, TV’s, old computer stuff, washing machines, food that has been around too long. Even an un-working refrigerator used as a cabinet for food that has been around too long because I never got around to eating it. Ya have to be a special kind of stupid to forget to eat ya know, but at least I’ll never get fat. I’ve started cleaning it out and moving what I can to the new storage area.

Sewmouse, interesting comment you left the other day. But it’s only valid to you, it wouldn’t be valid to a good female sexual therapist for example. It’s not rape if she is okay with it and agrees to it. I think that you may just one of those women that doesn’t much like sex. But a heck of a lot women do. Helen told me that she let her husband have it anytime he wanted it, for fifty-two years, and that it still felt good even if it didn’t last long enough for her too climax also, she gave him lots of quickies, she just enjoyed getting poked. I haven’t figured out how they did it on an old wringer washing machine though. LOL

And if I was a woman I would be a slut. Maybe just one mans slut, but he sure would be a happy little monkey. Hey buddy boy, you’re not going fishing with the guys until you have fished in this hole. LOL

Broad minded? Oh sure, I’m broad-minded. Broad: Slang term for a woman. LOL…. They of course drive me nuts. Like ‘Crazy’, who doesn’t know what she wants and can’t understand and handle my spiritual journey.

Yesterday, Helen asked me for an opinion about one of her outside cats that she had coaxed inside to take to the vet and had in a back room. She tries to keep her cats separated, I don’t know why, I say to just let them all learn to live together, after all, they do when they are outside anyway. I said something like “I don’t know, you are going to do what you want to do anyway so why ask me?” She laughed her ass off and agreed. Screw it, I’m not wasting time thinking about her cats and what she should do with them, I have more important things to think about.

Hey, have a great day, hugs….. BBC

23 comments:

BBC said...

Good morning. I just read yesterday's comments and some of the later ones are pretty darn interesting, I will try to address them tomorrow.

Ryan, nice to see you back.

BBC said...

CARACAS, Venezuela - President Hugo Chavez called a cardinal from Honduras an "imperialist clown" after the Roman Catholic prelate warned of increasing authoritarianism under the Venezuelan leader.
Ha, ha, ha, good shot buddy.

Catholic leaders in this South American country have warned of alleged threats to individual freedoms under Chavez's administration and criticized his plans for a sweeping constitutional reform to transform Venezuela into a socialist state.
Humans have not evolved enough yet to curtail all the freedoms they think they should have. The freewill they think they should have. That is why there has to be laws, or this planet would be a bigger mess than it already is. Besides, the Catholic church is pretty darn authoritarian itself.

Sewmouse said...

I find it amusing that you, allegedly with an IQ of 140, are falling prey to the same misconception that many monkeys have about women - if we don't like to be raped, then we don't like sex.

You couldn't be further from the truth - but the fact that you say that if I'm not willing to plop down and spread at your every whim means I'm not fond of sex just shows how unintelligent you can be. Some of us love it very much, but are not willing to be nothing more than the vessel for some asshole's lust. I don't exist purely so some male asshole can get his rocks off, despite what the sick Xtians think. It's only consentual if both parties WANT to have sex - not if only one wants it and the other one "submits" in order to avoid conflict.

That's rape.

But the fact that you haven't been laid in years probably accounts for your inability to realize that the rest of us who are adequately supplied in that regard might be a little more pickey about the circumstances involved.

BBC said...

Um, Sewmouse, I'm offered sex all the time, I just choose not to do it because it's not with the woman I would like to do it with in the kind of relationship I would like it to be.

I don't think I have any misconceptions at all. I do look at things much differently than you though. And a heck of a lot of women would agree with what I say.

You have always had a bad attitude about men and you know it. So don't get too riled up, we're just generalizing here :-)

Hell has no fury like a pissed off woman. LOL
Hugs.

BBC said...

"but the fact that you say that if I'm not willing to plop down and spread at your every whim"

My every whim? By your own admission, you are heavy and out of shape. So I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't even turn my crank. So it's not my whims that you should be concerned about. :-)

I'm sure that you would make a good neighbor though. I was married to a woman that didn't much like sex, then I lived with one for twelve years that wanted more than I did, the main difference between those two women was how their brains worked, how they viewed things.

If L. didn't get off, it upset her, if M. didn't get off she didn't care, she had enjoyed herself anyway. Hugs.

BBC said...

I love these types of dialog. Is everyone having fun? :-)

BBC said...

When I say that I’m offered sex all the time, I mean by various women, not just one. I’m a sexy guy, women tell me that all the time. And according to the last ones I was with, I’m the best lover they ever had. Yeah, I’ve got references. *big smile*

Sewmouse said...

Well, you see - not am I offered, but I frequently indulge - so your entire stupid theory that I don't enjoy is halfassed. *smiles sweetly*

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn who you do or don't fuck, and as much as I'd probably not turn your crank, I doubt you'd turn mine, I've seen your picture too, Dear. *smiles sweeter*

The point is - if one person or the other - for WHATEVER reason - is uninterested, but feels pressured into having sex in order to avoid conflict, then that is rape. You can sit around and try to justify it all you want, but the fact remains, it's rape. Sorry if you don't like that - but that's the truth.

Consenting to sex to avoid more unpleasant circumstances is not consenting to sex, it is avoiding unpleasantness. The man who holds a knife to the woman's throat is no more of a rapist than the husband who threatens to leave if she doesn't put out. Same act, different weapons.

Just because you are so shallow that you don't consider larger women as sexual partners is not my problem. Obviously you haven't evolved enough to consider all of humanity to be human - just those teenies you want to hump because they have those nice plastic tits, eh?

Oh, and didn't anyone ever tell you "you're the best I've ever had" is the female equivalent of the male "Oh, Baby, I love you so much, of COURSE you're the only one I'll ever love"? 99.99% say it. .001% mean it.
*even sweeter smile*

BBC said...

Keep smiling hon. Not all men are tyrants, but some women think they all are. :-)

Hugs.

BBC said...

The point is - if one person or the other - for WHATEVER reason - is uninterested, but feels pressured into having sex in order to avoid conflict, then that is rape.

I didn't say anything about being pressured, I said that if she is okay with it then it isn't rape.

Have you read and watched much of John Gray's stuff? He is a very good relationship mentor, I really like most of what he says.

And if you don't agree with what he says, then you are wrong. LOL


Oh, and didn't anyone ever tell you "you're the best I've ever had" is the female equivalent of....


Yes, I know that some women do that, but not all women, some really mean it.

BBC said...

Well, you see - not am I offered, but I frequently indulge -

How I’m reading that is that you are getting sexual fulfillment in what is mostly an otherwise empty and meaningless relationship? I commend you for taking care of your need of course. But I’m not inclined to use anyone that way. Hugs.

NewsBlog 5000 said...

I always feel pressure to perform when I don't feel up to it. It's just my ego.

Grian said...

Okay, I feel like chiming in here. If you don't want to have sex - like just really don't want to - and your stomach hurts and you've got a nasty headache or something - then don't. No one should feel pressured. But, so long as you're still attracted to your partner - and you love them - and they really want you - then take it as a compliment and suck it up. Sometimes it's about the other person and not yourself.

Men express love many times through sex. It means a lot if your partner just wants to do you right then and there. You know how many women want that? Lots!

If you're in a relationship with someone who will punish you for not having sex - get out! You'd be a fool to stay with someone like that.

Just my two cents. And it's not rape if you don't want to but you give in to make someone else happy. It's called compromise. Seriously, is it that hard to spend a half hour making love? If that someone is going to beat you for not screwing them... again just get out now.

BBC said...

Oh sure, there have been a few women that think I’m an tyrant, most likely women that think like Sewmouse (hug), but there are also women that think I’m the best thing since peanut butter ice-cream. I’ve done tons of research over the years, and talked to a lot of people, and sat in the background and listened to people discussing things. And it’s a proven fact that for the most part heavy folks are sexually unfulfilled and frustrated. Just saying, I don’t make the facts, just state them. That doesn’t mean that I don’t see them as human, or that I don’t have any heavy friends because I do. But I question how they treat their bodies. I just abuse mine with beer and smoking… LOL

I have people say to me “Fat people are just disgusting”, but I try to avoid getting into those conversations. They are what they are I guess, and I don’t have to look at them.

And I like to talk about sex on the Internet as much as a lot of other folks, but I don’t lust after thirty year old hard bodies even though I may enjoy looking at them. The woman I’m most interested in having sex with is my age, and she isn’t big chested, she just turns my crank is all. It’s more than her body that makes me attracted to her, it’s just how and what she is, I like her ‘energy’.

BBC said...

Grian/Lee.... Thanks for contributing hon. I for one have never pressured a woman to have sex if she wasn't feeling well, what would be the point in that?

I've never wanted it so badly that I couldn't wait, besides, I have a very friendly hand. LOL

Grian said...

LOL. Self love can be very satisfying.

I just think there's something to be said for the in-the-moment sex proposition from your partner. It makes you feel wanted, desired, and it creates passion. There's nothing like a good dose of passion.

I've been married almost 11 years and it took some time for the two of us to understand each other when it came to sex. When we finally figured it out... well, let's just say we no longer have any problems in the bedroom. 11 years and still acting like newlyweds. *wink*

Talking about sex is fun. I think most adults eventually sit around with their friends talking about it. Everyone does it. Well... okay almost everyone. Unless you're a prude - or your friends are prudes... or you're a 40 year old virgin.

Sewmouse said...

*hugs back*

See - that is where the whole crux of the matter lies. Being approached for sex by your partner in and of itself is not a bad thing. What is bad is being pressured for it even after you have expressed the desire to be left alone.

Sure, sometimes your SO will come up with the idea (NO pun intended) when you weren't exactly thinking along those lines at the moment - and yes, that can be very fun and positive. The flattery of "I was thinking about you and just can't wait to make love to you" is often enough to cause a woman to BECOME interested - assuming that there really is NOT something else (health, responsibilities, etc) that keeps you from GETTING "in the mood" even if you don't start there.

What your Quickie Quote seemed to suggest, however, was the old biblical "Wives, submit to your husbands in all things as to the Lord" bullshit that has been around for a couple thousand years thanks to Saul of Tarsus.

For instance - how long do you wait after childbirth before you expect the wife to "put out"? Suppose she had an episiotomy - or a bad tear - do you let her heal? Or do you press for your "conjugal rights"? Does she become a "frigid bitch" because she hurts like hell and doesn't want to, even though she loves it under normal circumstances?

As for fat people vs. anorexic people? Give me a man who FEELS like a man every time. I've had my fill of being with an animated skeleton (ex was 6'2" and 125lbs). I find thin or "fit" men to be grossly unattractive at first sight. However since it's what is in the mind and soul that is "sexy", I don't eliminate anyone until I've seen inside.

BBC said...

What your Quickie Quote seemed to suggest, however, was the old biblical "Wives, submit to your husbands in all things as to the Lord"

Never having been able to read the bible because it insults my mind, I have only heard that said. Isn't that also what the Muslim's think?

It helps a lot if two people have about the same needs. My wife figured maybe once a month was enough. M. figured that two times a day wasn't.

But she was an old farm gal that grew up watching animals have sex and she really liked it herself. Like I've said before, she would climax almost as soon as we started, and then raise up her head and watch me sex her, and sometimes I wasn't in any hurry at all. It took me a while to get used to that, I thought it was downright weird.

Like I said, a complex brain sharing all that is in it. :-)

I have to get back to work.

Grian said...

I think we can all agree the bible is a bunch of malarkey... meaning bull shit, of course. If there are men out there who still believe that tripe I hope they do not pro-create at all.

And yes, I believe Muslims do believe a woman is there to serve her husband - in all ways.

Nice conversations you have going on here Billy.

Ripple said...

I feel the same way about bald people. Nothing is more disgusting (to me) than looking a shiny chrome dome. Egads...

Look, it's all relative to the size of your steeple.

brad4d said...

People who like sex don't seem to forget to eat but those who like their computers . ? . the first couple I met with internet forgot to eat so much, I suggested they discovered the internet diet, log-on & forget to eat

BBC said...

brad4d.... Long before computers I didn't eat more than I needed to to get by. I've always ate to live, not lived to eat.

When I was young I did eat a lot, a whole lot, I was a work alcoholic. But my system has slowed down so I don't eat that much anymore. Often only once a day.

Paul, bald people? Are you being a smart ass? Because I've been thinking of shaving my head. :-)

QUASAR9 said...

Hi BBC
"The human brain is too puny to grasp all the places its higher self/spirit is. How everything works and is connected."

Sometimes it even takes a while to discover all windows has to offer.
Handy tips & shortcuts are like magic at one's fingertips.