I’m attracted to messed up women. I don’t know why, but there are plenty of them to be attracted to around here, sometimes it seems like that is all that is available to me. Some I just know and am just a friend to, but once in a while I meet one that I’m REALLY attracted to so we try to get to know each other better. But in the end it’s always the same, we part and go our own ways again. Often these women have wide comfort zones, when you first meet them it may be two or three feet. I can break that down pretty fast but past that a relationship with them becomes very difficult and when I give up her head is spinning ever faster. LOL
When I first moved here it was with the assumption that I was going to be a bum, as I put it. A self-supporting bum, but a bum none the less. I was talking to a fellow the other evening and told him I got the impression that he is a bum. And we got into that whole judgement bullshit thing. I pointed out that I was just making an observation (a correct one by the way). He said something else and I said that I’m a bum, that confused him as I had just told him that I owned this place. I just said that I’m really good at being a bum.
If there wasn’t any dust there wouldn’t be any snow.
I don’t post many of them but it’s interesting to me that when I’m discussing something I often am provided with a comic or quote backing up what I’m dealing with at that presice time in time and space. Not sure how that works and I’m not going to spend any time trying to figure out how. If it works it works, that’s all I need to know.
At the peace rally yesterday a man said that if the war ends we won’t have anything to do on Saturday afternoons. I sure will, but it’s sort of fun to meet with and enjoy and talk to people that are like minded about the same thing, it like a social thing.
Sewmouse…. That cartoon posted on Friday was nothing to do with my spirituality. Yes, it is discussed a lot here, but to live next door to me all a person sees is a regular human that picks his nose, scratches what itches, farts in his chair, does what needs to be done to make his life work, and all the other things that the rest of you do. My spirituality is mostly just thoughts reflected here, not actions lived in life, after all I live with others that are not that way either and I would seem pretty strange if I lived it ‘out loud’. Mostly I’m like a shadow and blend in with the herd although sometimes I do discuss it with others that are near my thinking spiritually. And you see plenty of my human side here also. The human brain is too puny to be spirituality high all the time. Hey, stop picking your nose. :-)
Terri…. Danish casino fraudsters? Waz zat?
The local herd of lost Unitarian Universalists are having their yearly picnic at Salt Creek today so I’m going out there as it’s enjoyable to do.
Have a great day, hugs….. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I program database queries for (mostly) the Fraud department of a company which 'back ends' an online casino.
Sorry, sometimes I just talk in gobbledygook.
Love,
Terri
PS The UU s are about to cut strings with their Pagan congregations, probably because of the acceptance within Paganism for Polyamory (and almost any other sort of non harmful sexuality).
I don't know why Pagans would want a church to shelter them, anyway.
I don’t post many of them but it’s interesting to me that when I’m discussing something I often am provided with a comic or quote backing up what I’m dealing with at that presice time in time and space. Not sure how that works and I’m not going to spend any time trying to figure out how.
Actually, I just figured out how it works. It’s part of my collective consciousness at work.
Terri... I didn't know that about the UU's, I don't follow them that closely. And I don't call them a church, but a Fellowship, I get on them when they call the hall a church.
I've never been to a peace rally. Maybe you can meet some hot chick there.
Paul.... I would just drive her nuts.
Are you saying your attracted to me ... I can be kinda messed up ... well actually I dont think so but it depends who you ask .. lol
hugz
Sarah, hugs back. :-)
Oh bah
Dont' take my comments that seriously, Dear. Especially ones about snot.
Snot that important, ya know?
Post a Comment