Terri…. I see you as a spiritual equal, we see many things the same way, as if we are one mind. I was hoping that you would leave a comment on my other blog about the ‘Crazy’ post as I’m interested in your view of that.Wife: "I'm going to try something new this summer with the dog and kids."
Husband: "What's that?"
Wife: "I'm sending the dog to camp and the kids to obedience school."
The laundromat I’ve used for some time had a dollar day on Wednesday’s, but it recently got new owners and they have stopped doing that. So here at Polly’s Honky Tonk Saloon and Whorehouse it suddenly started costing more to wash clothes.
A washing machine that was given to me a while back wouldn’t do the spin cycle, I don’t expect the world to be a perfect place and for everything to be easy for me, I’m willing to make concessions, not be spoiled. After checking it out the other day I found that the solenoid that frees the tub so it can turn was ok, but that the timer wasn’t getting a signal to it, a bad contact in the timer I suppose. I’m not spending the money on a timer so I installed a light switch to activate the solenoid during the spin cycle.
That means I have to be there to do it at the right time but that is no big deal to me, I can read or write while the clothes are washing, that’s what I did at the laundromat anyway, and I’ve saved a washer from going to a landfill and gas to go to the launromat. At least for now, like all things though, it will die someday.
I asked The Future Was Yesterday a question yesterday (And just exactly which God do you think that you are not?) and his answer was.
This one's gonna have to be answered with a question; Why is it at all important to define any God, or the lack there of? You say you're God; I have no trouble with that. Whatever makes your bacon curl. I guess if pressed for an alternate answer, it would be I'm not you.
First I say I’m God, but I also say we are God, so folks should stop confusing things by thinking that I claim to be God as if I’m the only God. Why is it at all important at all to define any God? Because as I’ve pointed out before, that word is not going to go away !! It’s one of the most used and thought of words on the planet. Go ahead, make it go away, it is not going to go away !! I dare the whole planet to make it go away, how much time do you need to get rid one of the most used words and thoughts on the planet? Ten years? Okay, but it will still be here two hundred years from now. It will be here until mankind realizes that he/she is God/Goddess in evolution and stops talking about all the other beliefs.
As for the alternate answer, of “it would be I’m not you.” What makes you so sure of that? You sure sound like me a lot of the time. What part of “We are the all” don’t you get? Really, we are part of the all, that makes us the all. It seems that TFWY does not believe in a God, but yet he fusses at the heavens, what is the point in that if he doesn’t believe in God?
My computer is getting old, I’m going to have to replace it someday and I’m really resisting that as I like this custom made one and the old operating system on it, Windows Me. Some of you must be using the new Windows Vista system, any opinions about it? Maybe I should just put new hard drives in this one, at least the main drive, I keep the second one unplugged unless I want to copy something to it. I do have a back up computer sitting under my desk so maybe I can stumble along for a while yet. Mutter, mutter.
‘Crazy’ said to me in an email…. “You say or do whatever you feel like, no matter how offensive, and when someone complains, you conclude you're above them spiritually, and they just don't understand you; they are fools at the spiritual level.”
That is true, anyone that has followed this blog for very long knows that, but a lot of folks understand that and are trying to struggle higher themselves so they are not offended if I point that out. Those that are offended simply leave. If people don’t agree with what I say we are, they are wrong, my readers know and understand that. I’m trying to collect others that agree with me, or at least understand, shucks, everyone knows that. I’m trying to build a collective consciousness here, a common agreement.
Mankind needs to come to a common collective agreement as to what God is and stop trying to honor all the different religions out there, as I’ve pointed out before, they have been fighting about that for thousands of years and it will never end because there are always fringe elements that will get others worked up and they war each other. It’s been that way ever since the first tribes discovered each other and tried to tell each other about their God.
Believe me, if I could move to a different planet I would not take any of the bibles on this planet there for someone to pick up and start reading, those damn books put insanities in people and there won’t be peace on this planet until there is only one belief, you can mark my words on that. I would teach a whole new belief, that we are God/Goddess, in evolution, there in our special physical forms. That is all we need to know about God at this time in time and space.
And believe this, within the next five hundred years there will only be one belief on this planet, or mankind won’t be here as he will have destroyed the planet and himself.
The closest woman spiritually to me lives in Africa so I suppose that we will never meet but it’s as if we are using the same brain because we agree with each other in so many ways, (it’s too bad that she doesn’t live here). Or we discuss it until we do. Believe me, she is much higher spiritually than ‘Crazy’ is. She just ticked off because I mentioned sex, and completely misunderstood what I was saying anyway because she isn’t at my spiritual level of thinking and seeing things. I think that maybe she is uncomfortable talking to any man about sex.
As for my being spiritually above her, I darn sure am, and I couldn’t pull her up any because she spends her life trying to control every moment and aspect of it instead of just relaxing and letting me say much about some things, letting the cosmos just be a magical place.
Have you ever noticed that the most intelligent people do not get offended if you call them an idiot or a fool? They recognize that they just might be. And as the current expert on God/Goddess I can assure you that at this time in time and space that God is an idiot. The cartoon posted here this morning illustrates how ‘Crazy’ thinks of me just because I brought up the subject of sex. Just read the first and last panels.
Many of you are already familiar with the Green Earth pledge, but if you are not I ask you to add your pledge.
Green Earth
Have a great day, hugs….. BBC

1 comment:
Being as 'Crazy' has also thought of being sexual with me, using her logic, she is a pervert also.
He, he, he.
Post a Comment