Saturday, July 21, 2007

Thankful for what I don’t have

Are you thankful for the things you don’t have? I am, things I don’t have.
A house payment.
A rent payment.
An automobile payment.
A water & sewer bill.
A garbage bill.
A cable bill.

Umm, everything I have is paid for so I have very few payments. I pay a little property taxes, have an electric bill, phone bill, and an ISP bill every month is about it. Well, I do have a balance on one of my credit cards, but not a large one, it always seems to hover around a grand a month because I use it to help others if I don’t have cash on hand, or if I want something I don’t have cash for, mostly tools or building supplies.

Things I don’t care if I have.
A nicer home, been there, done that. I didn’t own them, they owned me and didn’t make me happy.
A nicer automobile, what I have is just fine with me.
A nicer boat, I already own two of them, such as they are.
A nicer scooter, I love my old scooter and it goes faster than a lot of the new ones.

It isn’t much, but all I have is all I need.

What I would like even though I wouldn’t use it very much: A wire feed welder. Oh, and a good sand blast cabinet. I would like to get back to my inventions.

Can I borrow your bible? I’m out of toilet paper and that is all fiction is good for. Well, that and those that like to read it to escape from reality.

Sumo…… Shoot, right now a proofreader isn’t what I need. I need someone sitting here with me helping me sort this big mess out and assembling a book, editing a book. I don’t know crap about putting a book together properly, and I never seem to find the time, my mind gets distracted with so many thoughts and I have many documents and thousands of emails to go through in order to put a decent book together. Yeah, I need someone on a mission that can concentrate on it, maybe someone like ‘Crazy’ because she can really focus on something when she wants too. I don’t think I would ever get her interested in that, in fact I don’t think she will join my journey (parade) at all, but someone like her. And I don’t have what I need for the last chapter unless I write it as fiction and I don’t want to do that. If someone wants to read fiction they can read a bible or a Harry Potter book.

One good thing, I’ve printed all of my blog posts from day one, so if I get started on a book I won’t have to go back and stumble through all the old posts. And of course all my posts are in saved word documents. And they get burned to a CD every so often and go to a safe deposit box in the bank. No point in losing all that work if my computer fries or the place burns down.

Got an email reply from ‘Crazy’, she hates email when I think it is such a wonderful way to communicate. We sure do confuse each other a lot. I am obviously too confusing too her. She doesn’t think at the same levels as Laurel Ann, Jan, Helen, Terri, and women like them. I don’t think, I’m not sure what to think about her because we have such trouble communicating. She seldom speaks, except for shallow stuff, I get deep and never shut the fuck up. LOL…What is this BS that women like communicators?

Speaking of ‘Crazy’, I had sent her an email inquiring about a dance. Her somewhat evasive reply did not say, yes, no, or even maybe in the near future. She only said “At this point, I have guests. Not so cool for dancing.” Argh !!! That woman talks too frigging much without saying anything. She may as well just said no and been done with it because that is how I read it anyway. I wonder how many men she has driven bat shit crazy. One second she can be as warm as toast, and the next as cold as ice. Oh well, I’ve come to look at many experiences in life as………. Experiences. And they give me things to think and write about.

Over on his blog, Alistair is babbling about his support in the belief in aliens. If any ever shows up at my door I sure as hell hope they don’t taste like chicken, so many other things already taste like chicken. I would like to taste a nice, well, alien taste. Make mine medium rare please.

In the news…. All modern humans originated in sub-Saharan Africa, according to a new study touted by its funders as the “final blow” against an opposing viewpoint. Not so fast, says one anthropologist who finds flaws in the evidence.

All modern humans originated from cosmic sexual energies that they don’t understand, yet, won’t understand for a few hundred more years, so relax and just wait until its figured out. As for all humans originating out of Africa, I say no, but I haven’t posted why, yet.

More free stuff. I can’t believe how much free stuff flows to me, that’s just how my universe works. James called me yesterday, he did some remodeling years ago and wanted to get rid of some very good and usable kitchen cabinets and things. So I went there yesterday afternoon and picked up a pickup load. They will come in handy if I ever get around to doing my next room. What I can’t make use of I will pass on through Yahoo Freecycle.

The meter reader came by yesterday, a new one, he was looking very closely at Helen’s meter, to see if the disk was even turning. I went to put something in her garbage can and told him that she only has a few light bulbs and a transistor radio in there, that she hates electricity. He looked surprised and said “Yeah, she only used 18 kilowatts”. I don’t use much myself, I try to be easy on the planet. I could live without it if I had to, been there, done that, and it didn’t bother me a bit. I would just have to power up the computer with a deep cycle battery and rig up my solar panel to get online to make posts and such.

The Future Was Yesterday…… Friend, I could live with a coon, as long as he/she is peaceful and left my cats alone and doesn’t tangle with one at times but this isn’t a Walk Disney Bambi world. Fuck with us and you’re fucking with the whole trailer park. :-)

Hello !! I’m Bill Cook’s answering machine. I have no idea where that idiot is at but if you leave a message I’ll see that he gets it. Thank you, have a nice day.

I’m pleased to see that I’m starting to get more real thinkers visiting this blog. And this message just came in from the cosmos. The left needs a common agreement, a belief, like the right has. You need to start telling them that you are God (remember, in evolution so you don’t have to be perfect at this time) and tell them to SHUT THE FUCK UP !! They need a glue to stick them together, like the right has. Hang on, it’s going to be one hell of a ride for the next ten years.

A comment I left on Peace Chick Mary’s blog. “Hon, trying harder won't help much. The left hasn't got a belief like the right does. The left hasn't got a collective agreement/belief so to speak to glue them all together. I know that you don't believe in the rights God, as I don't. But you must believe in a living spirituality. Lets say that this spirituality is an evolving God, not one that has been abound and omnipotent for billions of years and created all this. Lets say this evolving God is you, the left. If you can all agree on that then you can band together and tell the right to shut up and stop screwing up everything with their so called God because you are God (in evolution) and you are tired of listening to them and seeing them always screwing everything all up. Glue, hon, you all need something to glue you together. A common belief, like the right has, without that you are not going to get anywhere.”

Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

11 comments:

BBC said...

Sinfest

BBC said...

knicksgrl0917..... Great hon, I can't wait to meet you in Cali this afternoon so that you can suck my dick. We're going to have so much fun. :-)

BBC said...

Fucking spammers, sick fuckers.

yellowdoggranny said...

veeeeeeeeeeeer interesting...

QUASAR9 said...

"It isn’t much, but all I have is all I need."

Can't beat contentment.
Funny thing is the less you need or the less you eant the more the universe gives you.
Two boats not one
A compressor (even if without a motor)
Kitchen cabinets.

The thing about writing a book, is that you gotta visualise what you want it to be about.

A whole lotta rambling - well that's what the Internet has
Book stores are filled with a wholelotta rambling, but with some sort of structure, even if its just filling between the covers.

So think of a title for your book
No, don't just SPEW titles out

Think of a (short) title that would mean something to, and be catchy enough to hook readers.
After all no point writing a book no ones's going to read. Well strictly speaking that's false, of course there is a point. But there's no financial gain from writing a book no one wants to publish and no one gets to read.

Once you've got the title, it will be easier to sort thru the free flowing verbage for something to build into chapters or a story line.

Funny how many people believe they'll get rich on the Internet.
When they marketed the (biro) pen and notepad, they probably told everyone they'd be journalist or famous writers.

Thank god not everybody tried, but the world is full of diust covered books we cannot recycle fast enough, and tomorrows papers are already 'old' news.

But hey, TIME & Life goes on.
Hope you are having a greay weekend too!

BBC said...

Title?

GOD UNCENSORED

Subtitle:
I'm God, and I want to talk to you.

*Goddess* said...

Hmm, you don't have a garbage bill? You're not one of those people I see on COPS that have a house full o'trash, are ya? LOL.....

BBC said...

Goddess.... I use Helen's garbage can, she is my neighbor. Neither of us make much garbage so it only gets picked up once a month.

Aquila ka Hecate said...

Wow-thanks for the link Billy.
Now I'll have all the people who want to commit deicide visiting me, too!

Hugs back.
Love,
Terri in Joburg

QUASAR9 said...

lol BBC, pretty good
but I think GOD UNCENSORED
may have already been used
and Prometheus has been unbound

How about G.O.D.
Glimpses of Divinity


Subtitle:
"Ramblings from a fertile Mind"

1st Chapter - KNOW THYSELF
2nd Chapter - The Universal Mind
3rd Chapter - FEEL THE FLOW
4rd Chapter - Harness The Power
5th Chapter - Nowhere to Hide
6th Chapter - OCEAN TIDE
7th Chapter - ENJOY THE RIDE
8th Chapter - To the other side
9th Chapter - Over 2 the other side
0th Chapter - Where Gods do Abide
Epilogue - ...

sumo said...

Okay bbc...you may not need a proof reader just yet...but the offer still stands dude.